Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 17675
-
06-05-16 09:03 #11015Senior Member

Posts: 90Curious
How legit are the reports on this site www.escortpolice.com. I'm googling some of the numbers that are posted on their pages and it showing up on this site as working with LEO's and or they are LEO's. But at the same time some of the guys on here are giving them great reviews.
-
06-05-16 07:48 #11014Senior Member

Posts: 226Strange
When you mentioned the change in price, was that over several months or a few weeks? When they bounce prices to that extreme I usually think about traveling. No pussy is worth $400 in a single shot.
Originally Posted by EarlyWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-16 07:18 #11013Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone seen Kinky Nocole?
I keep seeing her ad. Has anyone seen her?
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-2300/29925770
-
06-05-16 01:27 #11012Senior Member

Posts: 83Any asian around norcross, duluth or lawrenceville area?
-
06-05-16 00:33 #11011

Posts: 314Latest oThER review, not so hot
HE JUICY DETAILS.
Originally Posted by EarlyWood
[View Original Post]
I see that she goes by different names on different ads. I saw her as Amara. I was a three call system to see her. Once I arrive she did an LE check where she asked me to feel her up, so I obliged. She asked for the donation and I did so anticipating a fun time since she seemed friendly and playful. However, once she received the donation, she counted it, stashed it away, and then began with the rules. No BJ, no kissing, no oral on her, I could not lay on the bed and only doggy style was available for the first time. She said this was so she could be sure I was not going to rough her up. Not a great way to start a session. So as far as the juicy details go, there really aren't many. I suited up with a raincoat, applied some lube, and made the most of the one position available to first-time clients. I will say that she was cute, I liked her body, and she was friendly, but not worth the donation with all the limitations. However, a few days later I did set up another appointment with the hope she would offer more since I was a gentle man the first go and did not get rough with her. She was available and I went to her hotel only to wait for 30 minutes in the parking lot while she "got ready". I ended up leaving assuming that she only sees clients once so that she can do an "rules upon rules" session.
Anyway, I know she travels around a lot, goes by different names in different ads, so I hope if you do decide to see her that you ask up-front what her rules are and decide then if you want to donate.
-
06-04-16 16:57 #11010Regular Member

Posts: 2Curious
I am curious as well please let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Gordon24
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-16 16:45 #11009Senior Member

Posts: 189Info on Amara
This one has been on my BP bucket list for a while.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ctive/38025368
When she first started posting about a year ago she quoted me 400 for an hour so I obviously passed.
I've since seen her prices go from 150 to 200 to now 250 for the hour.
I'm debating if I want to go see her today. That price is pretty steep though so I'm on the fence.
Has anyone here seen her?
EW.
-
06-04-16 15:06 #11008Senior Member

Posts: 395Chyna
She has been reveiwed on here in the BBFS forum. If I recall she is worth the ticket and allows BBFS- all 3 holes.
Originally Posted by HornDog79
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-16 14:23 #11007Senior Member

Posts: 88Black Chyna
Anyone sampled her yet. Her ad says that she has a swallowing special.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...chyna/39220817
-
06-04-16 11:42 #11006Regular Member

Posts: 14Radio Silence
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-duty/39136296
Was leaving Follies around midnight and wanted to blow off some steam and ran across someone on the way. Called and she sounded pleasant on the phone, told me her incall was off Holcomb Bridge so I made my way to the exit off 400. Sent a text to firm up the address, she responded that she was driving and to hang on a few minutes so she could type. 15-20 minutes later still no response, I figured it was a lost cause and went and grabbed a bite at a Waffle House before I made for home. Sent one last text as I was leaving before getting back on 400, almost 45 minutes after our first communicatin and still nothing.
Too bad, she had some more great pictures on another site and would have been fun.
-
06-04-16 11:30 #11005Senior Member

Posts: 916I to know this chick in her private life from years ago the funny thing is she didn't know I knew she was a escort I have watch her gained so much weight! I am on her social sites and I seen her post picture after picture of some nasty looking food that could feed a Football team BUT it's ONLY her eating it! She at times post pictures that are 5-9 years old so just add about 40-50 lbs to her picture you been warned. The said part is IF she went on a program and ate well and work out she could make a lot of money even I would pay her.
Originally Posted by Marrothan
[View Original Post]
Kid Cisco.
-
06-04-16 07:55 #11004Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yep, that's Baby. To be avoided.
Originally Posted by Nationalchamp
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-16 01:53 #11003Senior Member

Posts: 198Cautious
Be cautious your heart doesn't stop when you see her and bend her over. She is one hot mama.
Originally Posted by Gordon24
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-16 01:03 #11002Senior Member

Posts: 310Pretty sure this is Baby that used to run with Erica. Should be plenty of threads around about her. If I remember they weren't particularly favorable. Hope it helps.
Originally Posted by Marrothan
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-16 23:10 #11001Senior Member

Posts: 115Let us know how it works out for you!
Originally Posted by Lintlicker721
[View Original Post]

















