Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #11015

    Curious

    How legit are the reports on this site www.escortpolice.com. I'm googling some of the numbers that are posted on their pages and it showing up on this site as working with LEO's and or they are LEO's. But at the same time some of the guys on here are giving them great reviews.

  2. #11014

    Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyWood  [View Original Post]
    This one has been on my BP bucket list for a while.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ctive/38025368

    When she first started posting about a year ago she quoted me 400 for an hour so I obviously passed.

    I've since seen her prices go from 150 to 200 to now 250 for the hour.

    I'm debating if I want to go see her today. That price is pretty steep though so I'm on the fence.

    Has anyone here seen her?

    EW.
    When you mentioned the change in price, was that over several months or a few weeks? When they bounce prices to that extreme I usually think about traveling. No pussy is worth $400 in a single shot.

  3. #11013

    Anyone seen Kinky Nocole?

    I keep seeing her ad. Has anyone seen her?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-2300/29925770

  4. #11012
    Any asian around norcross, duluth or lawrenceville area?

  5. #11011

    Latest oThER review, not so hot

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyWood  [View Original Post]
    This one has been on my BP bucket list for a while.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ctive/38025368

    When she first started posting about a year ago she quoted me 400 for an hour so I obviously passed.

    I've since seen her prices go from 150 to 200 to now 250 for the hour.

    I'm debating if I want to go see her today. That price is pretty steep though so I'm on the fence.

    Has anyone here seen her?

    EW.
    HE JUICY DETAILS.

    I see that she goes by different names on different ads. I saw her as Amara. I was a three call system to see her. Once I arrive she did an LE check where she asked me to feel her up, so I obliged. She asked for the donation and I did so anticipating a fun time since she seemed friendly and playful. However, once she received the donation, she counted it, stashed it away, and then began with the rules. No BJ, no kissing, no oral on her, I could not lay on the bed and only doggy style was available for the first time. She said this was so she could be sure I was not going to rough her up. Not a great way to start a session. So as far as the juicy details go, there really aren't many. I suited up with a raincoat, applied some lube, and made the most of the one position available to first-time clients. I will say that she was cute, I liked her body, and she was friendly, but not worth the donation with all the limitations. However, a few days later I did set up another appointment with the hope she would offer more since I was a gentle man the first go and did not get rough with her. She was available and I went to her hotel only to wait for 30 minutes in the parking lot while she "got ready". I ended up leaving assuming that she only sees clients once so that she can do an "rules upon rules" session.

    Anyway, I know she travels around a lot, goes by different names in different ads, so I hope if you do decide to see her that you ask up-front what her rules are and decide then if you want to donate.

  6. #11010

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon24  [View Original Post]
    I have appt with her, I hope your right. Anything I need to be cautious of?
    I am curious as well please let us know how it goes.

  7. #11009

    Info on Amara

    This one has been on my BP bucket list for a while.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ctive/38025368

    When she first started posting about a year ago she quoted me 400 for an hour so I obviously passed.

    I've since seen her prices go from 150 to 200 to now 250 for the hour.

    I'm debating if I want to go see her today. That price is pretty steep though so I'm on the fence.

    Has anyone here seen her?

    EW.

  8. #11008

    Chyna

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog79  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled her yet. Her ad says that she has a swallowing special.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...chyna/39220817
    She has been reveiwed on here in the BBFS forum. If I recall she is worth the ticket and allows BBFS- all 3 holes.

  9. #11007

    Black Chyna

    Anyone sampled her yet. Her ad says that she has a swallowing special.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...chyna/39220817

  10. #11006

    Radio Silence

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-duty/39136296

    Was leaving Follies around midnight and wanted to blow off some steam and ran across someone on the way. Called and she sounded pleasant on the phone, told me her incall was off Holcomb Bridge so I made my way to the exit off 400. Sent a text to firm up the address, she responded that she was driving and to hang on a few minutes so she could type. 15-20 minutes later still no response, I figured it was a lost cause and went and grabbed a bite at a Waffle House before I made for home. Sent one last text as I was leaving before getting back on 400, almost 45 minutes after our first communicatin and still nothing.

    Too bad, she had some more great pictures on another site and would have been fun.

  11. #11005
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrothan  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ndent/39382773

    Would be great some one give me advice.

    Thank you last time help from our member,save my time and money.
    I to know this chick in her private life from years ago the funny thing is she didn't know I knew she was a escort I have watch her gained so much weight! I am on her social sites and I seen her post picture after picture of some nasty looking food that could feed a Football team BUT it's ONLY her eating it! She at times post pictures that are 5-9 years old so just add about 40-50 lbs to her picture you been warned. The said part is IF she went on a program and ate well and work out she could make a lot of money even I would pay her.

    Kid Cisco.

  12. #11004
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Nationalchamp  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is Baby that used to run with Erica. Should be plenty of threads around about her. If I remember they weren't particularly favorable. Hope it helps.
    Yep, that's Baby. To be avoided.

  13. #11003

    Cautious

    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon24  [View Original Post]
    I have appt with her, I hope your right. Anything I need to be cautious of?
    Be cautious your heart doesn't stop when you see her and bend her over. She is one hot mama.

  14. #11002
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrothan  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ndent/39382773

    Would be great some one give me advice.

    Thank you last time help from our member,save my time and money.
    Pretty sure this is Baby that used to run with Erica. Should be plenty of threads around about her. If I remember they weren't particularly favorable. Hope it helps.

  15. #11001
    Quote Originally Posted by Lintlicker721  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this spinner? I'm goin 2 take 1 4 the team 2 morrow.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ntasy/39290942
    Let us know how it works out for you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape