Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #11000
    Quote Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43  [View Original Post]
    This is one of my favorite MILF types. Total soccer mom and hot as hell. BBBJ, DATY, 69, K9, multi positions. She's fun to go see.

    http://www.escortcafe.com/georgia/88...n-678-456-5893
    I have appt with her, I hope your right. Anything I need to be cautious of?

  2. #10999

    Not a good experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the few I've seen lately that looks close to the pics. So not a true bait and switch. But that was the good part. Donation she quoted me was 140 for hhr. I said okay because was a little bit off the beaten path. After texting back and forth a little we agreed to a time and that's when the problems began.

    Had problems with ride. Can I give a little more because this person wants. Going to be late. 30 min turned to 2 hours and I'm about to send the text telling her to forget it when she knocks on the door. Again she is the person in the pics but they have been touched and are a couple years ago.

    To be fair she was already there so I let her in when things got worse. Wanted money upfront because her ride. I gave her a. 2 out of the pot and said she gets the rest after. She actually starts to argue with me. So I give another. 2 to shut her up. Starts mumbling under her breath. I know she's coming back because she left her purse. When she's about half way down she pauses knows what she left, but instead of giving the money to the driver she just comes back.

    At this point it's a cash and dash I figure so I help her by tossing the purse and closing the door. Where are the decent BP providers now days?

    Think it goes without saying, but stay away.

  3. #10998
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam15  [View Original Post]
    Tried to book an appointment with Whitney. Everything seemed legit until I got to Alpharetta. Then she went radio silent. She's my type and was looking forward to it. Not sure why she does this. It's a bad way to run a business relationship. Quoted me two and half for sixty minutes. Her loss.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-pics/38588453
    I have had her twice now. 60 for the quick both times. She tries to raise price but you got to remind her she already let you hit for the low. She stood me up once cause she falls asleep. Her little boyfriend sits outside in the car when he is with her. She can fawk though. I enjoyed. She offered me some loud but I declined. Nice girl if you ask me.

  4. #10997

    Pink

    Anyone tried this spinner? I'm goin 2 take 1 4 the team 2 morrow.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ntasy/39290942

  5. #10996

    ANY REVIEW. Please help me

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ndent/39382773

    Would be great some one give me advice.

    Thank you last time help from our member,save my time and money.

  6. #10995

  7. #10994

    Shelby aka Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Milesarcher33  [View Original Post]
    Went mongering the other day and struck out three times.

    First up was Shelby / Lee. She sounded smashed when I initially called her. She texted me her address and we agreed to a time. I arrived 5 minutes early and texted her, No response. 5 minutes later, I called her, no response. I texted her again, no response. Over the next 30 minutes, I texted her twice more and called her two more times. No response. After waiting 40 minutes after our appointed time. I left. Obviously, it was my fault to begin with. I never should have called.

    Next up was Missy of Stone Mountain. I phoned her and she seemed receptive, if not excited. She was out and told me that she would arrive home in about an hour from our call and that she would text me her address. Three days later, I am still awaiting a text. She is obviously uncaring and unappreciative. Stay away!!

    Finally, I contacted Alice who was very receptive to an appointment. She promptly texted me her address and we agreed upon a time. I arrived at the appointed time and called her. She told me that she was not ready. I told her to text me when she was ready. 15 minutes passed without a text. I texted her again and told her that I was still waiting. About 5 minutes later, she texted me and told me that she was almost ready. I waited another 15 minutes without any contact. I again texted her, no response. After about 40 minutes after our appointed time, I left and texted her to tell her that. She asked me to stay, said that she was almost ready and made up some story about a dog needing her attention.

    I'm tired of the mind games and the out and out lies. My time too is valuable, if to no one else, to me. In retrospect, I'm glad I was stood up because these three are not worth my time and effort. Probably very poor service from each (but I wouldn't know having been stood up). I would discourage anyone from seeing any of these three.
    Wish you had read my review of her. Lee is horrible. A disgusting, washed up porn "star" who is now addicted to heroin and or crack and or meth. She is disgusting and looks NOTHING like she did when she was a "star". One guy on her scored and was able to catch her on a her a game and plugged her in the ass. His is the only review I've read where someone wasn't disappointed. I would advise any and all to avoid Shelby aka Lee like the plague. See my review if you want details.

  8. #10993

    THree Strikes and I'm Out. Stood up by Shelby, Missy and Alice

    Went mongering the other day and struck out three times.

    First up was Shelby / Lee. She sounded smashed when I initially called her. She texted me her address and we agreed to a time. I arrived 5 minutes early and texted her, No response. 5 minutes later, I called her, no response. I texted her again, no response. Over the next 30 minutes, I texted her twice more and called her two more times. No response. After waiting 40 minutes after our appointed time. I left. Obviously, it was my fault to begin with. I never should have called.

    Next up was Missy of Stone Mountain. I phoned her and she seemed receptive, if not excited. She was out and told me that she would arrive home in about an hour from our call and that she would text me her address. Three days later, I am still awaiting a text. She is obviously uncaring and unappreciative. Stay away!!

    Finally, I contacted Alice who was very receptive to an appointment. She promptly texted me her address and we agreed upon a time. I arrived at the appointed time and called her. She told me that she was not ready. I told her to text me when she was ready. 15 minutes passed without a text. I texted her again and told her that I was still waiting. About 5 minutes later, she texted me and told me that she was almost ready. I waited another 15 minutes without any contact. I again texted her, no response. After about 40 minutes after our appointed time, I left and texted her to tell her that. She asked me to stay, said that she was almost ready and made up some story about a dog needing her attention.

    I'm tired of the mind games and the out and out lies. My time too is valuable, if to no one else, to me. In retrospect, I'm glad I was stood up because these three are not worth my time and effort. Probably very poor service from each (but I wouldn't know having been stood up). I would discourage anyone from seeing any of these three.

  9. #10992
    Quote Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43  [View Original Post]
    I absolutely tell them they are not the girl advertised and I walk. No question. If every one of us did that they would actually start using real pictures. It would run them out of business otherwise.
    I can certainly appreciate this approach; one of the wisest things you can do in mongering (and in shady activities in general, like options trading) is to have a series of hard rules that you just never, ever break, even when it's obviously okay to break them. Gambler's Discipline.

    That said, I myself don't have a hard rule on accuracy of pictures; ultimately, I'm interested in what the girl actually looks like, yes, but even accurate photos aren't necessarily representative. Make up, lighting, composition, etc. Are pretty magical. Also, a lot of girls use fake photos to protect their privacy, which is actually just smart; it's hard to overstate how stupid it is for a provider to show her face in an ad. We don't have it now, but within 5-10 years everyone will be able to run an archival facial-recognition search and match them all up to their social media (and I know I'm not the only monger who keeps an archival record of photos and contact info of all my favorites over the years; one day, I can just dump all that into an app which will give me a big "where are they now" report, which could potentially be embarrassing!

    (A very beautiful provider I used to see always used fake photos, for example, because her mother was a public figure (a semi-famous are&B singer), and the potential catastrophe of being revealed was too risky; and indeed, she eventually used her own photos, showing both her face and very identifying tattoos, and people noticed and she was outed. She's retired now (obviously), removing one of the tightest vaginas I've ever encountered from play; pretty sad.).

    Most girls I know who use fake photos actually do try to use fairly representative ones; a slim girl will use slim photos, black will use black, and so on. I would agree that one should probably, as a matter of policy, not grant business to providers who bait and switch with nonrepresentative photos; it just wastes time and gas.

    O.

  10. #10991

  11. #10990
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam15  [View Original Post]
    Tried to book an appointment with Whitney. Everything seemed legit until I got to Alpharetta. Then she went radio silent. She's my type and was looking forward to it. Not sure why she does this. It's a bad way to run a business relationship. Quoted me two and half for sixty minutes. Her loss.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-pics/38588453
    Two and a half for sixty?! I missed that bit of your post earlier. Holy hell that's steep af. And as if all that's not enough, I found out via her stats on The othER site: she's a smoker. Game playing + high rates + smoker = three strikes for the lowly JW. Shit sucks. She was by far my number one choice for next BP girl.

    Gotdamn but I need me a bored-and-insatiable housewife to "handyman" for on the regular.

  12. #10989

    Walk

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam15  [View Original Post]
    Mongers, in my travels to other cities, and the same holds true here, what do you do when the girl in the ad is not the girl at the door? Regardless if it's incall or outcall, more and more providers I've seen have been using fake photos. Nothing defeats my spirits like getting to a hotel to find that the girl is not who she says she is; or if I've waited all night for her to arrive at my door, to find she's someone else. Lately, I've been declining the visits. I either leave or tell the girl at the door that I'm no longer interested. When I'm staying at a hotel in another city, I open the door so I can look at her before having her come into the room.

    My experiences do not include the profiles that are clearly using fake photos, or stolen photos of girls from other cities, porn stars, etc. And I do my due diligence before I contact a girl: researching the phone numbers on the background check websites, etc. I feel I do a lot more research than a typical hobbyist and I'm still getting catfished / duped. In North America and Mexico, I generally use Backpage or Eros; and in other countries I use their localized popular sites. But in the USA, and several times recently, I'm getting suckered. I enjoy hobbying too much to get out of the business, but recently I've been hitting the strip clubs for action because the advertisers on BP are going downhill.

    But I'm curious what my fellow mongers do?

    Stay safe,
    I absolutely tell them they are not the girl advertised and I walk. No question. If every one of us did that they would actually start using real pictures. It would run them out of business otherwise.

  13. #10988

    Nikki. Petite Blonde Bomb. Blow your money elsewhere

    She bills herself as a bombshell but she's really just a bomb with no fuse. Talks like she's had her jaw wired shut before. Sort of like Curtis James Jackson III (50 Cent) talked when he first came on the scene. To her credit, she's got a good personality; to my chagrin, she over charges and under performs. My guess is she has a handler though she claims she was just letting Uber know. WTF? Last time I checked, Uber, nor the Uber driver, cares if you make it to the hotel room. When we finally went back to the room, I undress and lay on the bed and she asks "are you ready?" I thought she was going to at least give me a BJ, but no, she straps on a condom and try's to put me in. I had to let her know that I wasn't prepared for that yet. I had to ask her to suck to get me hard but she couldn't. I was unmotivated by her lack of skills and couldn't get hard. I told her I wasn't going to be able to make it and she excuses herself to the bathroom. At that point, I wanted her gone anyways.

    Her body is sort of weird. Almost rooster shaped. Has a nice ass but the rest is ok; nothing great. Has small titties. Def an A cup. Mostly just nipples. Has a prison tattoo on her kneck and other crappy tattoos on her arm. I wouldn't recommend her at all. And her rate of three bills for sixty minutes is overpriced. But she said she's living in an extended stay, so I felt I was giving to charity. I'll write off the donation. And I guess the time.

    Today was a bad day in the hobby. First Whitney, now Nikki.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/37576684

  14. #10987

    Well shit

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaynAtl  [View Original Post]
    She stood me up twice. Exactly the same thing as she did to you. Two strikes and she was out. I never tried again.
    And here I was going to give the awesome-looking Ms. Whitney a call here in the next week or so. She looked like a helluva lot of fun. But yeah: oh well. Zero tolerance policy for game-playing, particularly of that variety.

  15. #10986

    2 x in 1 day. Whitney the naughty nerd

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaynAtl  [View Original Post]
    She stood me up twice. Exactly the same thing as she did to you. Two strikes and she was out. I never tried again.
    I decided. Ignorantly - to give her a second chance. And she did it to me a second time. I used a burner app this time and she did it again! This chick is awful! She needs to get out of the industry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape