Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #10985
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam15  [View Original Post]
    Tried to book an appointment with Whitney. Everything seemed legit until I got to Alpharetta. Then she went radio silent. She's my type and was looking forward to it. Not sure why she does this. It's a bad way to run a business relationship. Quoted me two and half for sixty minutes. Her loss.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-pics/38588453
    She stood me up twice. Exactly the same thing as she did to you. Two strikes and she was out. I never tried again.

  2. #10984

    Since I'm new

    Since I can't amend the post I have to post the link separate.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...andgt/21875792

  3. #10983

    I don't know if she's real or not.

    But I called the number provided and something was a little unsettling. Sounds like someone (male) was trying to argue with her in the background. Very rushed and short with the conversation. Wanted to know what I was expecting for the $150.00, wanted to tell me that cash was expected upfront (she's been ripped off before bullshit) and what I was driving. Needless to say I hung up. Can't say it was any one thing but gut instinct has never let me down before.

  4. #10982

    When you've been catfished.

    Mongers, in my travels to other cities, and the same holds true here, what do you do when the girl in the ad is not the girl at the door? Regardless if it's incall or outcall, more and more providers I've seen have been using fake photos. Nothing defeats my spirits like getting to a hotel to find that the girl is not who she says she is; or if I've waited all night for her to arrive at my door, to find she's someone else. Lately, I've been declining the visits. I either leave or tell the girl at the door that I'm no longer interested. When I'm staying at a hotel in another city, I open the door so I can look at her before having her come into the room.

    My experiences do not include the profiles that are clearly using fake photos, or stolen photos of girls from other cities, porn stars, etc. And I do my due diligence before I contact a girl: researching the phone numbers on the background check websites, etc. I feel I do a lot more research than a typical hobbyist and I'm still getting catfished / duped. In North America and Mexico, I generally use Backpage or Eros; and in other countries I use their localized popular sites. But in the USA, and several times recently, I'm getting suckered. I enjoy hobbying too much to get out of the business, but recently I've been hitting the strip clubs for action because the advertisers on BP are going downhill.

    But I'm curious what my fellow mongers do?

    Stay safe,

  5. #10981

    Whitney. Flakey nerd

    Tried to book an appointment with Whitney. Everything seemed legit until I got to Alpharetta. Then she went radio silent. She's my type and was looking forward to it. Not sure why she does this. It's a bad way to run a business relationship. Quoted me two and half for sixty minutes. Her loss.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-pics/38588453

  6. #10980

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Jo3125  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any good older MILF types. In my limited experience they are a lot more fun and less flakey than the younger girls.
    This is one of my favorite MILF types. Total soccer mom and hot as hell. BBBJ, DATY, 69, K9, multi positions. She's fun to go see.

    http://www.escortcafe.com/georgia/88...n-678-456-5893

  7. #10979

    Lexy or Lexi Lightskin near Oakwood or Gainesville

    Petite as shown. Any Intel on her?

    http://georgia.backpage.com/AdultJob...calls/38445012

  8. #10978

    Older type

    Anyone know of any good older MILF types. In my limited experience they are a lot more fun and less flakey than the younger girls.

  9. #10977

    Looks fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Marrothan  [View Original Post]
    After all these years it's easy for me to spot fakes. I bet it's not her. I'd be curious to know.

  10. #10976
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    LOL I was thinking the same thing. I would have bailed 15 seconds into that story. If I hear guys in the background I bail. If you're not ready when I get there I bail. If you ain't the one in the pics and don't cut the price in half I bail. If you change the price when I get there I bail. If I casually pass a cop car within 500 feet of your hotel room I bail. If you snatch smells like garbage I bail. If you get an attitude on the phone I bail. If I see an unmarked van or govt vehicle in the parking lot I bail I don't care if it's a mail truck I bail. If you pick up the phone and answer for another monger before I'm naked I bail. Basically if the sun isn't shining and I didn't eat my lucky charms that morning I bail. I can count the number of bad sessions I've had in ten years on one hand. Never been in a dangerous situation or been arrested. Can't ever be mad at a fellow monger taking one for the team and reporting on it though. He did it so we didn't have to.
    This is seriously the best advice you're going to get in regards to this hobby. If the situation isn't what you expected and you are not happy with the outcome, bail. The other day I contacted someone on BP. Her pictures were a nine and most of the reviews I had read about her had said that while her pictures were fake, she was still a 9. Well, I wanted to hook up with a 9 and when I arrived, guess what, she wasn't no 9, she was a 7 tops. Well, I sure as hell wasn't going to waste my money on someone I wasn't after and reward false advertising, so I turned and walked out. So often the little head will try to keep the course, try to push you into a situation that is a no win. BP is a gamble and if the cards aren't going your way, you walk away from the table, you bail.

  11. #10975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrothan  [View Original Post]
    Some advice, its likely you'll be very disappointed with your session. A provider with her looks should have no problem keeping a steady stream of horny old goats like us going to see her without discounting her rates.

  12. #10974

    Anyone seen


  13. #10973

    Visiting for tonight

    Good evening fellow mongers, visiting you're wonderful city for the night, wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a nice lady. BBBJ is a must, bbbjtcim would be gold. Must do out call to hotel in norcross. Any help would be greatly appreciated, pm me if you would please.

  14. #10972
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBluff  [View Original Post]
    Learn what? He had mixed feelings about the location and the session, the girl catfishes him, he got no discount for all that trouble AND he still went through with it! LOL.

    So many things could have went wrong here but glad you came out ok. This is a blueprint of what not to do though LOL!
    LOL I was thinking the same thing. I would have bailed 15 seconds into that story. If I hear guys in the background I bail. If you're not ready when I get there I bail. If you ain't the one in the pics and don't cut the price in half I bail. If you change the price when I get there I bail. If I casually pass a cop car within 500 feet of your hotel room I bail. If you snatch smells like garbage I bail. If you get an attitude on the phone I bail. If I see an unmarked van or govt vehicle in the parking lot I bail I don't care if it's a mail truck I bail. If you pick up the phone and answer for another monger before I'm naked I bail. Basically if the sun isn't shining and I didn't eat my lucky charms that morning I bail. I can count the number of bad sessions I've had in ten years on one hand. Never been in a dangerous situation or been arrested. Can't ever be mad at a fellow monger taking one for the team and reporting on it though. He did it so we didn't have to.

  15. #10971

    Education?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I give you props for sharing this story of epic failure! LOL! I hope all the "Noobz" will learn from this HORROR!
    Learn what? He had mixed feelings about the location and the session, the girl catfishes him, he got no discount for all that trouble AND he still went through with it! LOL.

    So many things could have went wrong here but glad you came out ok. This is a blueprint of what not to do though LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape