Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2336

    Brunette friend through Teresa, Derry / Manchester

    I meet the brunette through Teresas add on BP. I wanted only the new brunette.

    1st time she was just out of the shower and was so clean and fresh. 2nd time I was limited on time so she was rushed in getting ready and not as fresh but still fun and accommodating. She is cute nice body / butt / tits / kitty Pic is accurate, she does smoke but does not smell like it. We have meet at 1:00 pm for 30 min appointment, easy private location in Derry. She did give me her phone number so I do not have to go through Teresa. With her permission I can give to senior members. I have not asked about Greek or other experiments yet but maybe next time and I will report back.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ow-247/5906371
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2683e26c66f45da60f4a59b04e0d4c54.jpg‎  

  2. #2335

    What he said

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman  [View Original Post]
    Come on, pal, go for it with Wild Child, parakalo.
    I whole heartedly agree with Benny on this point. Someone needs to. She does seem to have red hair and I know you share my fondness for souless gingers.

  3. #2334

    Adderall

    Quote Originally Posted by AdderAll  [View Original Post]
    Yea her boyfreind made it perfectly clear she don't have sex with guys, he didn't say he was against it, just that she don't do it, so I doubt I would go back, she is super hot tho in my opinion.
    Come on, pal, go for it with Wild Child, parakalo.

  4. #2333

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Reminds me of this super hot UTR in Western MA I've been dreaming of. Red hair down to her ass, spinner, pouty lips, sexy eyes, perky b tits, no baby damage at all. Sexuality just oozes out of her. She'll let me do anything I want to her except the main act. She says she has no bf but just has never done it with a client. But one time she agreed to do it for an upsell, which I declined because I never agree to upsells. Another time, she let me penetrate but I pulled out because she seemed ready to cry. I'm still working on it. Sigh.
    What is your damage for this UTR anyway? I am kind of curious about this hottie, do you mind share her info? Please PM me, thanks!

  5. #2332

    Rose

    Thanks for sharing. Reminds me of this super hot UTR in Western MA I've been dreaming of. Red hair down to her ass, spinner, pouty lips, sexy eyes, perky b tits, no baby damage at all. Sexuality just oozes out of her. She'll let me do anything I want to her except the main act. She says she has no bf but just has never done it with a client. But one time she agreed to do it for an upsell, which I declined because I never agree to upsells. Another time, she let me penetrate but I pulled out because she seemed ready to cry. I'm still working on it. Sigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdderAll  [View Original Post]
    Yea her boyfreind made it perfectly clear she don't have sex with guys, he didn't say he was against it, just that she don't do it, so I doubt I would go back, she is super hot tho in my opinion.

  6. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    The massage she gave me was rather lame and uninspired. On top of it, she ripped me off $40. Glad you enjoyed the show but I found her far from stunning, maybe cute GND, nothing special.
    Yea her boyfreind made it perfectly clear she don't have sex with guys, he didn't say he was against it, just that she don't do it, so I doubt I would go back, she is super hot tho in my opinion.

  7. #2330

    Rose

    Is this the same woman that used to be brunette and kept getting negative reviews so started reinventing herself? She used to show her face in ads and there was no mention of voyeurism. These are two very different accounts of this girl and it seems adderalls is a lot different than what I've read in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    The massage she gave me was rather lame and uninspired. On top of it, she ripped me off $40. Glad you enjoyed the show but I found her far from stunning, maybe cute GND, nothing special.
    .

  8. #2329

    Rose (hudson nh)

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...pecial/5418400

    After 1 month of back and forth texting, (I'm not kidding) I finally met rose and her boyfreind, I did not feel like paying $200 and not know what to expect, so I decided to kick her $100 and just sit back and watch her man plow her, Man oh man when the door opened I was greeted by a stunning hot girl, this girl has that something special, can't put my finger on it, I was actually nervous, Her boyfreind was mad chill and we just talked and talked about alot of things while I kept peaking over to look at rose, this dude is blessed to have her in bed every night.

    So after hanging out they got naked and she started giving him head then she rode him and switched to missionary, I watched and was really not in the mood to jerk it, just layed back and watched while he nutted right in her little pussy, Not sure she would have sex with me for what her man said, Really don't know if I'd pay her asking 200 for massage, but glad I finally met this stunning girl!!

  9. #2328

    Danville Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]
    Saw Danville girl.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/newh...2-7702/1/88074

    Her ad didn't state car dates, but it was a car date. Would have liked to have a bed as she had a nice tight bod. Bbjcim. . 6. Way out of the way. Won't repeat.
    On the basis of your nice tight bod, comments, I headed over, I'm sure I live closer than you. Oh my word, yes, she DOES have a hot bod. Brought a blanket, into the woods, FS< BJ-no complaints here! Ill repeat.

  10. #2327

    Nicole in manchester

    Ditto. I got the same line.

    I have a friend coming over in 15 minutes. Ill make it up to the next time. Never again!

  11. #2326

    MY experience with Nicole BP-Manchester

    Although I am relatively new to this site, I have been a long-time member of another escort review site. I even reviewed Nicole on that site; or I should say, I gave her a bad review on that site. I thought I would share my recent experience with Nicole here. As you read this try to notice a common thread with the last several, recent posts (Frohike and BallPlayer) about Nicole. Nicole had some decent and even good reviews many months ago, but in the last few months her service has gone down hill fast. Based on the good reviews I decided to pay her a visit while I was in Manchester doing some work. She sounded nice on the phone and agreed to a short, HH visit. After arriving at "her" apartment, exchanging the donation and Nicole stashing it, she tells me that one of her friends is headed over to the apartment and we only have ten minutes. Sound familiar? Next, she informs me that she does not have any condoms!. Sound familiar, again? Anyway, we settle on a quick BJ and I am headed out the door in ten minutes. I learned a long time ago not to argue with a provider; just take what I get and get out quickly when things head south. On my way out she sweetly tells me that she will "make it up to me on my next visit". Sound like deja vu all over again? I never went back and don't plan to either. Stay safe guys and let's stop rewarding bad service!

  12. #2325

    Had similar experience with Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]
    That's how it's gone down with her when I've seen her. Ree-dick.
    Nicole had some decent and even good reviews many months ago, but has gone down hill (in terms of service) in recent months. When I visited her, we initially agreed on a half hour visit. After getting to "her" place and placing a donation on the dresser she tells me that a friend is headed over and we have only ten minutes to complete the deed. Then she quickly stashes the donation. Oh, she also tells me that she has no condoms! Sound Familiar? She proceeds to give me a quick, rushed, BJ that wasn't all that great. As I am about to head out the door she promises to "make it up to me" when I return. Hahaha, As if I haven't heard that line before!

  13. #2324
    Quote Originally Posted by FroHike  [View Original Post]

    Walking out the door. Another guy standing on the steps with cell phone in hand!

    OMFG! No Joke this is how it went.
    That's how it's gone down with her when I've seen her. Ree-dick.

  14. #2323

    Nicole Manchester BP XXX-9069 save your money look elsewhere

    Made appointment to see her by text. Quick response and easy setup- then she suddenly needed more time. Then she couldn't make it at all.

    Bottom line for those thinking of making a visit: Waste of time. Lot's of BS from this one.

    She texted back later that she will make it up to me. Took her at her word because she was very nice over the phone and via text.

    At the make-up visit- When I get there she can't do an hour- only half. Then we haggled about the rate- what discount? There was absolutely nothing that she did that was special to make up for my wasted time from her missing the last appointment.

    Further- she didn't have a condom- luckily I did.

    The shortened 30 min window was further clipped by having spent 10 minutes discussing the time-value situation, me showing her the many texts that she sent about being sincere in wanting to make up for lost time etc.

    At that point she offered we go our separate ways or pay the $ - I should have left. She went on about how she was taking the afternoon off to decompress before going to visit relatives. Yet she only had a 30 min window for me?

    So I pressed on at $100/30 min. I was there, she is acceptable looking 5. 5 or 6 on a 10 scale. Little head thinking "do the deal!

    To her credit she gives a very good BBBJ with BLS.

    She stopped to let me know we only had "7 minutes left- but no rush hun. ".

    She ask if I was going to cum? The count down was ticking!

    She did help finish the job and did as she was asked at the time. She was in a big rush to get me outathere though. But Hey, come back and I'll be sure to make it up to you on the next visit!

    Walking out the door. Another guy standing on the steps with cell phone in hand!

    OMFG! No Joke this is how it went.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100845b859f4c15b9addc09d0c36caea.jpg‎  

  15. #2322

    Lauren

    Based on some decent reviews, I decide to see Lauren. Easy set up over txt and agreed to an hr. She advertises 37 yo, but she's either a hard 37 or more like mid 40's. She's cute tho, but I would not call her a MILF. She's very enthusiastic and has a great attitude, which was nice. We setup in a bedroom and I dropped the donation on the table. The massage was lackluster that lasted all of ten minutes if that. One rub down each side. On the flip, a very nice BBBJ began. This was the only time she stopped talking. Very good technique, I was really enjoying her efforts. I asked for more, but she said it was a bad time of the month. Really. Would've been nice to know this before I booked an hr. I am not into any crime scene sex. She offered a discount that we could talk about it afterward. To me, at this point, the money is already spent but thought its a nice gesture. She takes me to the edge and back a couple times before she tells me it's ok to cim. We finish up, she offers a shower, a little more small talk and I am out the door, no mention of the discount. She seems really nice and I probably caught her on an off day, but I don't think I will repeat.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...u-need/5724850

    Call or text me now for the best erotic massage body rub you will find guaranteed. Ask for my reviews and picture.

    I am fun, sexy, experienced and this time is for your relaxation and enjoyment. Privacy is of the utmost importance. Ask for Lauren 603-867-3389.

    Poster's age: 37.

    • Post I'd: 5724850 newhampshire.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape