Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by FroHike  [View Original Post]
    Is that a cut and paste of another guys (with only 4 posts) review or are you also David42 ?

    Post #7987 on 5/20 in Boston BP Advertisers section.
    Yes it was a cut and paste. That why I stated after about where the review was located. I should have been a more clear about it.

  2. #2320
    I saw Karen last year. A little bigger than her photos let on, but had a good time. From what I hear (ok, read), she had some personal issues (non-drug related) to deal with, so she left the biz for a while.

    When I saw Karen, both her and Gia were sharing an apartment. I almost pulled the trigger on Gia instead of Karen, but Gia didn't have any reviews at the time. Asked Karen if Gia was legit, she calls her into the room and has her show me her tits. Gia has a spectacular rack!

    Not sure if anything has changed since then.

    Quote Originally Posted by FroHike  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to see either of these girls since they recently started advertising again?

    Just want to make sure someone isn't spoofing the reputation before I take a shot.

    Karen had good reviews but they were all pulled on the other board- doesn't come up on p411.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ble-ds/4814655

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...l-rack/5536452

  3. #2319

    Danville

    Saw Danville girl.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/newh...2-7702/1/88074

    Her ad didn't state car dates, but it was a car date. Would have liked to have a bed as she had a nice tight bod. Bbjcim. . 6. Way out of the way. Won't repeat.

  4. #2318
    Quote Originally Posted by Usedj  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Rachael, saw M instead. Said she left. Believe they are the same person. For a qv but didn't get the full service. Wanted more money. She had good oral skill though.
    Thanks you. Mandy is back posting again.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/newh...2-4470/1/88071

  5. #2317

    Re: Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by FroHike  [View Original Post]
    Is that a cut and paste of another guys (with only 4 posts) review or are you also David42 ?

    Post #7987 on 5/20 in Boston BP Advertisers section.
    Ooooooooooooo. Good catch, FroHike!!

  6. #2316

    Vanessa please clarify.

    Is that a cut and paste of another guys (with only 4 posts) review or are you also David42 ?

    Post #7987 on 5/20 in Boston BP Advertisers section.

    Quote Originally Posted by NhRider  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Saw Vanessa At her hotel in Salem nh. She is the girl in the pics and is a sexy spinner who seemed to enjoy our time together. Set up the meeting via text the night before and she sent some real sexy selfies as a tease. Confirmed the next day and sent me the address. Met me at the door in short shorts and a cute top. We undressed and got onto the bed and chatted about stuf. I asked what was on the menu and basically everything but Greek was available. She then provided a great BBBJ. I asked her to move to 69 so I could get a taste and it was fresh and sweet. She has a great ass and I was loving the view. I can't wait so she slaps on the cover and we go at it mish. She is extremely flexible and I was intending to try multiple positions but was loving it so much I finished right there in mish!! We chatted as I cleaned up and got dressed. She is a really nice chick who needs money right now. I'm not sure how long she'll be doing this but I will definitely be back. I asked her if she wanted to be reviewed and she said she's looking for regulars and prefers not to post often so she wanted a review. You can pm me for more info.

    She was reviewed and looks promising. Massachusetts, Boston and backpage reviews.

  7. #2315

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiking  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or have any info on this girl http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...-play/34628179.
    Hi guys. Saw Vanessa At her hotel in Salem nh. She is the girl in the pics and is a sexy spinner who seemed to enjoy our time together. Set up the meeting via text the night before and she sent some real sexy selfies as a tease. Confirmed the next day and sent me the address. Met me at the door in short shorts and a cute top. We undressed and got onto the bed and chatted about stuf. I asked what was on the menu and basically everything but Greek was available. She then provided a great BBBJ. I asked her to move to 69 so I could get a taste and it was fresh and sweet. She has a great ass and I was loving the view. I can't wait so she slaps on the cover and we go at it mish. She is extremely flexible and I was intending to try multiple positions but was loving it so much I finished right there in mish!! We chatted as I cleaned up and got dressed. She is a really nice chick who needs money right now. I'm not sure how long she'll be doing this but I will definitely be back. I asked her if she wanted to be reviewed and she said she's looking for regulars and prefers not to post often so she wanted a review. You can pm me for more info.

    She was reviewed and looks promising. Massachusetts, Boston and backpage reviews.

  8. #2314

    Vanessa Salem area

    Has anyone seen or have any info on this girl http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...-play/34628179.

  9. #2313

    Alex

    She is pleasant on the phone but she reminded me of a WWII mess Sgt.

    Real big not my type.

    YF.

  10. #2312

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by AdderAll  [View Original Post]
    O wow dude, I actually called her up and she sounded pleaseant over the phone, but she told me she only works till 4, so are the pictures fake? Or was she just not your type?
    603-XXX-4070. One review on the other site. I can't help but think I read something else negative about her. I agree she does sound great on the phone. No personal experience just basing it off the fact that she has run at least two different ads- I think there might be more- with fake pics and different names and numbers.

  11. #2311
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever  [View Original Post]
    If you do take one for the team please let me know how it goes. I can tell you one that I have visited and walked away from was certainly bait and switch. Unless you like them big don't waste your money.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...00-100/5660327

    YF.
    O wow dude, I actually called her up and she sounded pleaseant over the phone, but she told me she only works till 4, so are the pictures fake? Or was she just not your type?

  12. #2310

    Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by BenignNine  [View Original Post]
    At least one of the pics has hits all over the US.
    This one is definitely a fraud. She used to advertise as either Jess or Jenn. She used fake pics then as well. I searched for her old ad and came up with nothing. It was a 603 number and I believe it ended in 3110.

  13. #2309

    Adderall

    If you do take one for the team please let me know how it goes. I can tell you one that I have visited and walked away from was certainly bait and switch. Unless you like them big don't waste your money.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...00-100/5660327

    YF.

  14. #2308

    Searching photos

    Quote Originally Posted by BenignNine  [View Original Post]
    At least one of the pics has hits all over the US.
    Another is from toronto but the rest don't show up at all. Usually they are poached from the same place.

  15. #2307
    Quote Originally Posted by BenignNine  [View Original Post]
    At least one of the pics has hits all over the US.
    Thanks.

    I'm still trying to figure out how to look up photos on my phone. My laptop is off limits now so I'm limited to searching on the phone. I knew it was too good to be true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape