Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 17675
-
05-31-16 18:21 #10970Senior Member

Posts: 472Dude, I give you props for sharing this story of epic failure! LOL! I hope all the "Noobz" will learn from this HORROR!
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 16:40 #10969Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone seen
*ClAsSy PeTiTe BrUnEtTe* {{GoRgEoUs GiRl NeXt DoOr}} - 24.
Her name is Brooklyn in BP.
Would be great if pm me.
-
05-31-16 15:28 #10968Senior Member

Posts: 206
-
05-31-16 15:06 #10967Senior Member

Posts: 455Secret
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...crets/39196393
Dreamed I hooked up with "Secret" last night. We originally planned to meet at 7, then 9, then 11. So of course she showed up at midnight. She agreed to an out-c at my hotel (half / half) for 30 minutes for. 9. I hate doing 30 min visits up front because of the potential rip off factor, but for an out this wasnt bad. She arrived and looks like her photos. Average looks, medium height, decent lookin body and well manicured hands and feet. She gave me some BS story about why she was late. Blah blah blah.
Business: She undressed and other than a little pooch in the gut area, nice lookin shape for those who like TnA. She strapped me up with latex and went bobbin for apples. Head game was on point and I asked if jimmy could leave for the remainder of the top session. She asked if I was clean, "yes", and off he came. This is where sh!+ got interesting. Her BBBJ game is fire. Sloppy, deep, all the right noises. I easily could have 4th of Julied, but held out for FS. She asked if I had another guardian which I did, strapped up and went for some poodle. The full on was hot with lots of diff positions. I was ready to spritz during mission hill, but held out again because I wanted to see how far I could push the envelope. I pulled out, ripped off the rubber, and placed my johnson in her mouth. She got down on her knees and more BBBJ. This time I was surely about to pop when I asked for her to hop on for a few strokes to help me out. I hopped on the bed and ahe hopped on me uncooked for some CG. I could feel myself pre-pulsing, picked her up and layed her on her back. I started strokin and asked her where she wanted it. Her reply: anywhere you want it. I proceeded to squeeze off 4-5 rounds inside her before pullin out and bustin another few rounds all over her. I could not have asked for a better poa or performance and was glad to even toss in a tip despite this trick bein 5 hours late. Great time.
-
05-31-16 15:00 #10966Regular Member

Posts: 5http://www.************.com/atlanta/...E7FykRQKMObh4/
Does any of you guys have any info this one.
I really appreciate it!
-
05-31-16 12:34 #10965Senior Member

Posts: 46'Bee' Stockbridge / McDonough, lost touch
Hey guys.
So there's a girl who I was seeing every now and then. She goes by 'Bee', mostly works out of Stockbridge but sometimes McDonough or maybe even Locust Grove. I've seen her twice off exit 224, once off 218. Lovely young lady. Doesn't allow kissing, DATY, or Greek, but really loves what she does and is a lot of fun to talk to / hang out with.
She had to take a break for a while due to surgery, but she told me a couple weeks or so ago that she was back in the game though mostly just seeing regular clients. Unfortunately I lost her number (let's just say someone read my phone who wasn't supposed to and you can guess the rest), and I can't look her up on Backpage because she changed her number from the one she had listed there. She pulled her ads anyway because an ex of hers went nuts and started going after her. She might post new ads sometime, but she said her pictures would be different.
So if anybody knows who I'm talking about, and has her *current* number-- or even her old number, if it still works-- fire it my way in PM's. Much appreciated.
-
05-31-16 10:33 #10964Senior Member

Posts: 460Very Similar Experience
I had a very similar experience with Ava. She quoted me 180 for massage and said FS was an additional 100. When I balked at that she said 180 was fine for FS. She definitely enjoys rimming and I enjoyed receiving. She talked a lot about how she gets tested often for HIV and said that is why she charges extra for FS. I didn't want to cum in her mouth so she laid on her back with her legs spread and never got a condom. There weren't even any out. She kept telling me she couldn't have kids so no worries. I went in a few times bare and it felt amazing, but my other brain eventually took over and I asked for a condom which I had to retrieve out of a drawer by the bed. She seemed a little disappointed, but didn't complain and said she understood. BBFS is a huge turn on and fantasy of mine, but I got the feeling that it was the norm for her and that makes it too risky for me. I don't have to worry about getting anyone pregnant, but I do have to worry about bringing something home. I did have a great time and would like to see her again, but her price is a little bit higher than my norm.
Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 02:22 #10963Regular Member

Posts: 5Sup everyone.
I saw this chick on BP and she's driving me nuts.
http://callescort.org/702-517-4146
Anyone try her?
-
05-31-16 00:58 #10962Senior Member

Posts: 325Damn that suck she was a cool chick on my two visits l like her BBBJ she gave me on first visit and was able to enjoy FS the second visit I might take a stab and she if she a bullsitter now.
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-16 21:50 #10961Senior Member

Posts: 198How
How did she screw you over? Please explain. If I thought she was ripping you guys off I'd never see her again. I will repeat that I've seen her multiple times over the last year and every session but one was pretty awesome. The reviews on the oTER site concur with me. I just wish you and the other poster would give some details to back up what you're saying. I see no evidence of a girl ripping anyone off or of a pimp on the scene. The hotels where she works to have good surveillance however. I like that though. Lets me know that would be thugs will be caught no matter what.
Originally Posted by ShadeTree63
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-16 21:30 #10960Senior Member

Posts: 2087Beyond Trifling
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...6968/1/1202935
I peeled this chic's banana at the end of April, last month. I was kind of reluctant to write this one since it was a classic case of bait and switch and a horrible one at that. This chic is so slimy I thought I'd name her "Beyond Trifling". That name just seems so fitting. This chic is in a well-known dope boy / pimp motel on Mountain Industrial. I have no clue why my dumb ass went through with this one. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for this one although the chic did perform. This started one lonely Saturday evening as I was down in my grandma's basement alone, again, fiddling my bits. I decided to get on backpage to look for some jack off material. I stumbled upon this chic's ad since she was on the east side, my side of town. I called her but no one answered. She text me back right away saying that she couldn't talk right now, so let's text.
I asked for her rates, measurements and location. She only gave me her rates and location and when I saw her location, I was like oh hell naw. This place is a well-known pimp spot on the east side. I asked her what was she doing in a motel like that and she swore to me that she was only there for the night. Right. I was a little skeptical of this chic but I went there anyways since it was relatively close to my location. I got there in 40 minutes time and let her know that I arrived. Will I repeat, hell nawl. She's not the chic in the pics by a long shot and I believe she stole the damn room!! Non-vipers, don't steal any hotel rooms. VIP'ers, read on.
So, I get to this chic motel and text her that I was there. She text me back immediately asking me to wait 10 minutes as she's just finishing up with a client. F no!! I told her I was leaving and that's ignorant as hell to tell me to come the same time you tell a next guy to come. She text me back explaining that she will make it quick and get that guy out of there fast. I told her, no thanks, and she can stay with him all night if she wants to. She text me again telling me that she really wants to see me and she'll take 10 dollars off if I wait. Ok. I told her I would go to the gas station and come back 10 minutes later. I do so and come back about 15 minutes later.
I text her that I was there again and this broad ask me to wait another 10 minutes. Hell no!! I told her that I was leaving and had no time for the games and she quickly text me back with the room number and told me I can come into her room right after the next guy leaves. Right. I decided to text her from the other phone I had on me and this chic text me back right away with her rates. I knew it!! This chic is playing games. I found it very odd that this chic could text 2 separate people at the same time while still servicing a guy she supposedly has in the room. Bullshit! She doesn't have anyone in the room with her and I started walking upstairs to her room to find out what was really going on.
As I got closer to her room, which was situated at the back of the motel near the staircase, I saw 2 females sitting on the steps right next to the room. I walked up to the room and knocked on the door lightly while looking those 2 females up and down. 1 was an older lady that was drinking alcohol and the other was a younger heavy set lady that had her face towards the ground. I couldn't see the younger chic's face too clearly, but her body shape did not resemble the chic's in the ad. I figured those chics were not the chic in the ad but they looked like they were up to no good. After about 30 seconds of knocking on the door, I retreated back to my car and text her that I didn't have time for the games. I told her about the 2 chic's sitting right next to the door and she told me she didn't know what I was talking about. Yeah right.
I told her that I was leaving as I went to check out my back up plan. I left and glanced over at my other phone to see a text from her asking me if I'm still coming. What? What the hell is wrong with this chic? I paid her no mind and went to my plan B and C back up. Just like a backpage chic, those 2 chic's flaked on me. So I'm still on the east side and 2 hours later, I get a frantic call from I have no idea who, telling me that she got locked out of her room and she just got her room back now. What? I had no idea who that was and just hung up the phone on them. I glanced over to my other phone and its ringing too from that same number that just called me. I never answered it but I got a text on it saying to come on now, I got my room back.
I'm saying to myself, what kind of games is this chic playing. I drive back over to the motel anyways on my ways back home since nothing else was popping and told her that I was there again. She text me back telling me to wait 5 minutes but when she sensed my dismay she told me to come right up to her room. I cautiously walked upstairs towards her room and nervously knocked on her door. The door was opened almost immediately by someone clearly hiding behind it. Already suspicious about this chic, I stood by the doors entrance until who ever it was pop their head out from behind the door. When she finally did, I walked into a well lit clean room. After she closed the door behind me, I got a good look at her and I was like, hell to the fucking naw. This chic looks absolutely nothing like the pics in her ad!
This is a short fat chic wearing some black bikini panties and a purple and white bra top. I was mad as fuck! I immediately confronted her about her false identity and this chic had the nerves to say, "I had my hair down in my pic". Motherfalka, you've got to be kidding me. The only similarity she had with the chic in the ad is her brown skin complexion. This chic is ridiculous!! She's using fake pics and a video to go along with it. How trifling can you be?? The only good thing she had going for her though, she did look like she had a nice pair of tits. Anyways, I give her the 50 dollars donation for 15 minutes and we got started. She took off her bra to reveal some youthful Cee cup tits that stood up on their own for the most part. They had slight sag to them but they looked kinda nice though. Her stomach had a slight paunch but no stretch marks or any signs of childbirth and her ass, it was just an ass. It was flat, unshapely and had light cellulite and stretch marks on it. Her ass was flat as a pancake! That was the only other negative aside from her not being the chic in the pics.
I stripped myself and laid back flat on the bed as instructed. I gave her the thin condom I brought with me and she placed it on my will with her hand and gots to sucking. She had her right hand on the base of my shaft while engulfing the remaining portions of my cock but there was no chest rubbing or ball play at all. The sucking was pretty decent thought as I felt the suction from her mouth. While she was sucking, I was massaging her left nipple with my right fingers. Her nipples were pretty thick and felt nice. She sucked me off for a good 3 minutes before I removed her hand off the base of my shaft, so she could go all-neck on me. She thought I wanted her to conclude with the sucking but I just told her, "no hands please, I just want to feel your throat". She went back down and started going all-neck on me. That did the trick. 4 more minutes of all-neck and I told her I was ready for her.
I told her I wanted doggie and she got up on all fours on the bed and presented that flat ass to me. Her ass was still flat even with her bending over the bed. LOL. I entered her in doggie and gots ta stroking. Her snatch was wet and she had some medium friction on her walls. I stroked her out for a good 2 minutes in doggie and looked down at my cock and was like, "WTF, its snowing in the fucking room!" This chic was creaming everywhere. My cock was covered in snow!! I couldn't even see the darn thing. This was kind of a turn on to me, although I wasn't attracted to this chic at all. Her creaming and moaning and throwing it back on every stroke caused me to pound her even harder. What a sight. After 5 minutes of hard pounding, I let off a medium load in the cover and kept pounding some 3 minutes more, until I got all of it out. I told her I was done with her as she was still throwing it back and trying to get hers. She was no dead fish at all.
I got off the bed and disposed of the cover in the bathroom trash can as there was no help with clean up from her at all. She was smelling fresh and clean the whole time too and that's always a plus. No foul odors anywhere. As I was getting dressed to leave, I asked her how much did the room cost for the night. This chic steered at me like a deer caught in the headlights. I then said, you must have paid for room for the week right. She said, "yea". Yeah right. I believe this chic stole the damn room. I believe she was the heavy built young girl I saw sitting on the steps when I first got there like 2 hours earlier. I believe her and the other woman was trying to break into that room but couldn't gain access; that's why she kept telling me to wait until some other made up guy left. 2 hours later, I believe she was then able to gain access to the room and called me telling me some nonsense about her being locked out of her room (for 2 hours, yeah right).
I wouldn't waste my time with this chic. If you look at her ads, she changes pics and videos like every week. None of the pics or the videos in her ads look anything like her. She's pretty plain looking in the face. About 5'5 150-155 in the body. She also has about 3 other numbers in circulation that I've seen her use since the last time I saw her. She gets into to her work but using fake pics and videos is well beyond trifling. I'll give her a "5" in looks and a "6" in performance. A definite no repeat for me. My work is done here.
-
05-30-16 17:42 #10959Senior Member

Posts: 395Hmmmo
Is this a review or a rant and rave? Just fucking with you, but this has probably happened to us all.
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-16 17:28 #10958Regular Member

Posts: 12Oksana
Just had to say, Oksana screwed me over too.
Originally Posted by DRickGiver5
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-16 17:03 #10957Senior Member

Posts: 1520Black Cherry
Man this chick did me so wrong she called me up 4 am in the morning and asked me to bring a too good to be true amount of $$$ with me text me her address and we was taking on the phone like for 10 minutes. She told me that she needs to go check on her son when I got too the address she never picked up answered the door nor called me back she just sent me a text at 9 am asking me was I mad I drove 41 miles for this shit!
-
05-30-16 14:42 #10956Senior Member

Posts: 226Really?
Girls post shit like this?
http://georgia.backpage.com/WomenSee...gnant/39280772















