Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #10955

    Thanks JustheTip

    Hey guys, JusTheTip found the link to Blair. He has some serious detective skills unmatched by me for sure. Thanks man.

    http://milfy.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/...887/hoxnif.com

    The number is no good though. PM me if you want the latest number that I had. However, I've not seen her in almost 2 weeks. I've texted her several times with no reply.

  2. #10954

    Jessica Norcross

    Anyone seen this one yet?

    http://georgia.backpage.com/WomenSee...geous/37678673

    Also looking to find some talet in Norcross area, BP is dry lately.

  3. #10953
    Quote Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43  [View Original Post]
    Norcross. How did she hustle you?
    Years ago she did work out of Duluth just like he said. Her handler could be her young boyfriend, if she's still with him.

  4. #10952

    Oksana location

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    What area is she working out of? Pics look like the same Oksana I saw a few years ago in Duluth. No sign of a handler but she was a first-class hustler.
    Norcross. How did she hustle you?

  5. #10951

    Handler

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta  [View Original Post]
    She does have a great body, very good attitude, but she has a handler and he's not so easy to deal with. So if you are texting her know it could be him, and he's all about the $$ She's got a great attitude if you hit her the same. He wants to upcharge for any request, she's more likely to work with you. Go bargain hunting and you'll get blocked by the handler.

    BTW. Thanks to whomever fixed the margin issue on the entry screen. No more excessive LF / CR.
    What evidence do you have that she has a handler? I've seen her numerous times and I've never seen anyone and never gotten such an impression whatsoever. There has never been ANY discussion of up charge and no reluctance to perform any number of things. Just curious how you came by the information. I see 0 evidence of a pimp or handler. And I've seen Oksana for a year.

  6. #10950
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeWorthLivin  [View Original Post]
    What area of town do you live on?
    I live in the Gwinnett area.

  7. #10949
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenDomino  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw her ads. Anyone know her stage name?
    Link to the ads in question?

  8. #10948
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta  [View Original Post]
    She does have a great body, very good attitude, but she has a handler and he's not so easy to deal with. So if you are texting her know it could be him, and he's all about the $$ She's got a great attitude if you hit her the same. He wants to upcharge for any request, she's more likely to work with you. Go bargain hunting and you'll get blocked by the handler.

    BTW. Thanks to whomever fixed the margin issue on the entry screen. No more excessive LF / CR.
    What area is she working out of? Pics look like the same Oksana I saw a few years ago in Duluth. No sign of a handler but she was a first-class hustler.

  9. #10947

    Oksana

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlSouthPaw  [View Original Post]
    That's a bit pricey, but damn her body is amazing. I just ask because I'm looking to schedule something with her and if she has some screening I want you be able to use a referral from someone so I don't get declined LOL. It can be hard for a newbie to get in the scene with no referrals.
    She does have a great body, very good attitude, but she has a handler and he's not so easy to deal with. So if you are texting her know it could be him, and he's all about the $$ She's got a great attitude if you hit her the same. He wants to upcharge for any request, she's more likely to work with you. Go bargain hunting and you'll get blocked by the handler.

    BTW. Thanks to whomever fixed the margin issue on the entry screen. No more excessive LF / CR.

  10. #10946

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlSouthPaw  [View Original Post]
    That's a bit pricey, but damn her body is amazing. I just ask because I'm looking to schedule something with her and if she has some screening I want you be able to use a referral from someone so I don't get declined LOL. It can be hard for a newbie to get in the scene with no referrals.
    She dodnt ask any from me so I asked sonfe some of her reviews on the oThER site says she does. She said its the vibe she gets when talking with someone. Ir not so she doesn't always screen. Having a handle over their helps as well, but that's true with a lot of girls.

  11. #10945

    Chyna

    Quote Originally Posted by Killanstink  [View Original Post]
    How much damage?
    Damage was. 60 for the QV.

  12. #10944
    Quote Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43  [View Original Post]
    Damage is $120 for. 5 hr. At the time I had no screening. Not sure about now. First time I saw her was almost a year ago.
    That's a bit pricey, but damn her body is amazing. I just ask because I'm looking to schedule something with her and if she has some screening I want you be able to use a referral from someone so I don't get declined LOL. It can be hard for a newbie to get in the scene with no referrals.

  13. #10943

    Pornstar

    Recently saw her ads. Anyone know her stage name?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b7a6419bd78d68117ac1361ee65d83af.jpg‎   b375e9f4ed0dec6d986090272c25def8.jpg‎  

  14. #10942

    Area

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlSouthPaw  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Kinda new to all this, anyone have any good reccomendations? Or referrals?

    Nothing too pricey. Looking for some quick visits and trying out different flavors.

    Not sure who is legit or not these days. Any type of info will help.

    Help a brother out LOL I'm on the hunt.
    What area of town do you live on?

  15. #10941

    Oksana

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlSouthPaw  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Does she have heavy screening?
    Damage is $120 for. 5 hr. At the time I had no screening. Not sure about now. First time I saw her was almost a year ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape