Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6554

    Up to no good

    I had a session with Wendy baby.

    http://evilempire.com/925-269-9782

    5 call system and 2 texts and each call she asked " are you LEO". She asked so many times I start asking myself "Dame. Do I sound like the feds". She finally sent me her address and met her for the first time. She looks similar to her ad but it was not her on the pics, but she was still a good looker. Her body is great (ass, DD breast and hips) except for a little stomach. She has some old Monica songs playing on the radio. I got comfortable and lay on her bed and she did the rest. CBJ was average, nothing special and the went to mish. She was kinda tight when I put it in and she start moaning as soon as I went to work. She sat on top for a while then Cdoggie. Each position she was in she kept on pushing my stomach. I try to put her on the side but she was not having it. I guess it was because how I was jabbing her. Over all it was a good experience.

    DMG 1. 0 HHR.

    Body 7/10.

    GFE 2/10.

  2. #6553

    Deep Thoughts.

    When Cowboy Wilson wrote: "The bottom line in this hobby is pussy usually feels the same no matter what part of the world it came from," it reminded me of something a salty old man told me when I was 14 years old.

    I was a little horn dog, (like all 14 year old boys,) and I grew up in the South. Well, there was a really hot, teenage girl I went to school with who had a crush on me and she had her hands all over me at lunch. I'm white, and I was exposed to the usual amount of racism you would expect growing up down there in the 1970's. The girl, who was already well developed for a 14 year old, was black. Therefore, I was processing all this in my mind while the hormones were raging.

    So I was talking to a friend about it on the way home after school over a Coke at a gas station. My friend was noting that while she is really hot, if I hooked up with her everyone in town would be talking about it. Then an old guy, who I hadn't noticed was even listening, pipes in with, "You know boys, it's all pink on the inside".

    Having only recently popped my cherry with someone of my own race, I had no idea about pussy. But I decided to find out! And I'll be damned if he wasn't right! That was some of the best advice I ever got! It saved me from a bunch of "what ifs" and potential regrets -- then, and later in life.

    Never got the chance to ever thank that old guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyWilson  [View Original Post]
    You have the answer to your own question. We must apply some logic here. In the last 5 pages the odds are leaning towards non-ethnic providers. That's because the mongers that decided to share happened to report on white or asian providers. Many don't see a problem with that. They are sharing and that is cool. Maybe the next 5 pages will be more diverse. The bottom line in this hobby is pussy usually feels the same no matter what part of the world it came from. WE have a equal opportunity board here. This site has a good search function that when your favorite key words are inserted will return many results that should meet your needs. Don't just rely on the last 5 pages. Because that 6th page might have something on it your looking for. The search tool will save you time. Consider the efforts and $ OUR fellow hobbyist put into the reports on the last 5 pages before you throw them under the bus. WE are looking forward to your future contributions. Peace.

  3. #6552

    WE have a nice little board in NOVA

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirstyStream  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Is this page only going to discuss dreams with Asian & White providers? If you check back on the last five pages of these reports it's nothing but that. There is one comment about a provider that may be a different race, however we all know it's a chocolate model and that the pictures are fake which conclude to another report but no experiences. Please do not start the perception that only certain race are "potentially" going to be good providers. For lack of a better word, step your game up and please open your horizon to all demographics.
    You have the answer to your own question. We must apply some logic here. In the last 5 pages the odds are leaning towards non-ethnic providers. That's because the mongers that decided to share happened to report on white or asian providers. Many don't see a problem with that. They are sharing and that is cool. Maybe the next 5 pages will be more diverse. The bottom line in this hobby is pussy usually feels the same no matter what part of the world it came from. WE have a equal opportunity board here. This site has a good search function that when your favorite key words are inserted will return many results that should meet your needs. Don't just rely on the last 5 pages. Because that 6th page might have something on it your looking for. The search tool will save you time. Consider the efforts and $ OUR fellow hobbyist put into the reports on the last 5 pages before you throw them under the bus. WE are looking forward to your future contributions. Peace.

  4. #6551

    Brianna Bands Review

    Hey folks so I decided to text Brianna Bands at 707-703-3381 near midnight she was staying in Alexandria at the end of RT. 1 further south. I loved the pics she has up of a nice.

    Booty. I did see another ad saying 2 girls special with them together another young beautiful girl latina I was hoping they don't share the room or something. Anyways She txts me.

    The address, I get there, she says wait 5 min, she opens the door and is in a thong and bra. I ask where to put the donation. On a table, her friend is actually on the other side of the room laying on the.

    Room on the master bed watching TV and we are on the couch bed so we all 3 talk for a little bit and we get to it. She starts off with a covered BJ which was great. I just felt awkward that her friend is just laying there watching TV.

    So I couldn't get fully. We start off mish which was good, nice kitty, I got a little more full, and told her to turn over dog. Dog was amazing nice booty nice to grab onto, I finished cleaned.

    Myself up and left. Just everything was so awkward, even tho I didn't pay much attention to the latina.

    DMG: $1. 4.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...t-day/21985617

  5. #6550

    For lack of a better word, step your game up and please open your horizon to all de

    Greedy or just plain lazy is the word{s} I would choose which is how I usually categorize guys on here that want someone else to do all of the legwork so they can reap the benefits. I guess he missed my most recent CL post which was of an AA girl. "Step your game up" is just code for please go see the girls I want to see and then tell me how she was. I got several PM's from guys just like that about my CL girl. They had no posts or contributions to speak of but wanted Denise's numbers. I draw the line when there has been no viable contributions just posts seeking info. I am sure there is going to be more prolific responses to his post but I wanted to weigh in because I just heard from several guys just like him and it irritates me a bit.

  6. #6549

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirstyStream  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Is this page only going to discuss dreams with Asian & White providers? If you check back on the last five pages of these reports it's nothing but that. There is one comment about a provider that may be a different race, however we all know it's a chocolate model and that the pictures are fake which conclude to another report but no experiences. Please do not start the perception that only certain race are "potentially" going to be good providers. For lack of a better word, step your game up and please open your horizon to all demographics.
    Interestingly, a fellow monger posted a review of a Latina provider just after your post. And he's not alone. Last fall, for example, I posted reviews of at least one Latina and one mixed race provider.

    Like it or not, people's preferences vary. Some prefer different body types, some prefer different personalities, and some prefer a certain race or races. As Derringer points out, supply is also an issue. To each his own, as the saying goes.

  7. #6548

    That's funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    There's nothing like seeing a goon reflected in the mirror. Do these girls even look over their pix before posting, or are they completely oblivious?

    This is Tori / Victoria. Grafenberg's prior review said she's very easy on the eyes, but has more rules than the IRS.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...u-t-y/23184066

    http://callescort.org/757-726-3376
    I have looked at her ad numerous times and never noticed that! That guy looks seriously shady!

  8. #6547
    So the monger with 3 reviews to his name wants to tell others how to spend their time and money? Laughable. If you had even RTFF'd to the second page you would have seen my review for Cassandra, a thick AA provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirstyStream  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Is this page only going to discuss dreams with Asian & White providers? If you check back on the last five pages of these reports it's nothing but that. There is one comment about a provider that may be a different race, however we all know it's a chocolate model and that the pictures are fake which conclude to another report but no experiences. Please do not start the perception that only certain race are "potentially" going to be good providers. For lack of a better word, step your game up and please open your horizon to all demographics.

  9. #6546

    Race and Mongering in NOVA

    "Race" is just a social construct. Google the words "race social construct" to see what I mean.

    Personally, I enjoy variety, so I love women of ALL the made up "races". In fact, for me there is only one race: The human race!

    But since everyone catagorizes people into races, I just go with it. It does help narrow down who someone is talking about. There may be 5 Nikkis or 10 Ambers in any given major metropolitan area.

    Actually, now that I think about it, I see a lot of Latinas, whites, and Asians advertising in Nova. Especially Asians! But for some reason blacks seem to be concentrated in Maryland. Maybe that has something to do with the distribution of posts on this board.

    With that being said, I don't get too exercised if someone only sees a certain "race" of women. Unless I have a reason to know otherwise, I just chalk it up to a guy's personal preference. After all, we all find different attributes attractive.

    Derringer.

    P.S. I posted about my recent massage experience with Denise. She is an AA-mixed girl. However, she hosts in Maryland. So it is over on the PG County board. And I have also reviewed Johana, a Latina from Bolivia, on the Montgomery County-Maryland board.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirstyStream  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Is this page only going to discuss dreams with Asian & White providers? If you check back on the last five pages of these reports it's nothing but that. There is one comment about a provider that may be a different race, however we all know it's a chocolate model and that the pictures are fake which conclude to another report but no experiences. Please do not start the perception that only certain race are "potentially" going to be good providers. For lack of a better word, step your game up and please open your horizon to all demographics.
    Last edited by Derringer; 05-22-16 at 07:16. Reason: Forgot to put a title!

  10. #6545

    A frustrating few days

    I've been on the sidelines from mongering recently due to a variety of circumstances. This week I decided to try and get back in the game. The results lead me to wonder if this is worth it.

    Earlier this week I saw an ad in the BP body rub section from a provider I visited with several times a few years ago. I sent an e-mail, her preferred method of communication, inquiring about another meeting. Curiously, she never replied. She's a low-volume provider who can book up quickly, but she gave me the courtesy of a reply when I unsuccessfully tried to schedule during her most recent visit last fall.

    A few days passed before I had a chance to look into other providers. I came across the typical number of ads with pics falling into the TGTBT category, as well as several ads with little or no history when I Googled the phone numbers. I also noticed a number of providers who are now charging $. 5, $$ or more for half-hour sessions. I know this is considered a well-to-do area, but that doesn't justify average BP providers charging rates more typical of elite services.

    When the weekend arrived I inquired about one of the older Asian ads. My previous experiences weren't that good, but other posts indicate there's been some turnover. I found out they raised their prices to $. 3 for the half hour and $. 6 for the hour, matching the prices of the other Asian crapshoot ads. I decided not to take the plunge. However, I wanted to pass along news of the price increase for the benefit of my fellow mongers.

    In the end I didn't meet with any providers. I'm frustrated, but at least I saved my money. I doubt I'll see anyone tomorrow, my lone day off this week, since the day is already pretty much booked with other matters. I guess I'll have to find some other way to deal with the stress and tension from a crappy couple of weeks at work.
    Last edited by Tom McAn; 05-22-16 at 00:55. Reason: explaining one of my points more clearly

  11. #6544

    Maria

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...it-mt/19541935

    I dreamed I visited Maria today. She didn't have her hair done like in her pictures, it was bunched up and braided instead. This was the only disappointment of the dream. She is independent and has a great personality, treat her well. In my dream the donation was $. 4 for hh which included CFS, CBJ, CBJCIM, . 2 tip.

  12. #6543

    We are better than this.

    Fellow Mongers,

    Is this page only going to discuss dreams with Asian & White providers? If you check back on the last five pages of these reports it's nothing but that. There is one comment about a provider that may be a different race, however we all know it's a chocolate model and that the pictures are fake which conclude to another report but no experiences. Please do not start the perception that only certain race are "potentially" going to be good providers. For lack of a better word, step your game up and please open your horizon to all demographics.

  13. #6542

    Stephanie

    Ok so the pics are not her but she certainly did not look mid 40's as one nube stated. She is very hot and is tiny with nice tits. The massage was probably the worst I have ever had but the only redeeming value was she was very rough and I kind of needed knots worked out. Lots of teasing and finally the flip and the HE which was excellent. She did not try to upsell until after we were done so the next time I will just go to pound her. She is a funny girl and very sexual. She says she is bi and jokes a lot about sex so I think she opened up to me just a little. I am looking forward to the next time. 703XXX1956 (I also have another number for her).

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ma...hanie/22986779

  14. #6541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    As with everything, it depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakatoa  [View Original Post]
    When I was first receiving an orientation from my favorite AMP gal, she explained that the accepted protocol was to lay a tip on the table representing what you were interested in spending. Then, if you didn't receive the services expected, you are perfectly free to pick some of the money up. It sounds like a good way to communicate, but I suspect it's not as universally understood as she says.
    There was a time when, in certain areas, the AMPs were pretty standardized in their offerings and approach. In those circumstances it might have been possible for a first time client to put down a tip before the session in the amount of the expected service. IME, there's unfortunately too much variability in the current AMP scene and because of that, if you tip up front, there's too much chance for misunderstanding and overpaying as a result.

    For example, there are many AMPs that look like extras should be available but they're actually legit. Or, if extras are available, they may not be on the first visit. And once the masseuse takes the $ it can be quite difficult to get any of it back. If the client is lucky he might be able to convince the MMS or the masseuse that it was a misunderstanding but why let it get to that point?

    If you're a repeat client, then of course all the above doesn't apply because you already know what's on the menu and what the right tip amount should be. But it's also usually the case that repeat clients don't need to tip before the session.

  15. #6540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Why details matter

    Quote Originally Posted by Sma168  [View Original Post]
    Just don't waste your time and money. Worse experience I had.
    Whenever a monger has a bad experience with a provider there are a few different ways the scenarios can unfold.

    The first way is what Cowboy described in his post, where the provider gives you the runaround beforehand and you never actually get to the door and meet her. The second way is where you make it to the room and for whatever reason (she doesn't look like the pics, she has a bad attitude, etc.) you don't go through with the session. And yet a third scenario is where you actually go through with the session and it doesn't go well because she has too many rules or her performance or attitude is bad, etc.

    Why details matter is because sometimes a provider can be a flake beforehand but still, for the hobbyists who manage to actually get a session and go through with it, things turn out ok. And even with the second scenario it's also possible for a provider not to match her pics but still give decent service.

    You've been crystal clear that you had a negative experience but the question remains whether it was because of Scenario One (flake, time waster) or Two (fake pics, bad attitude) or Three (went through with the session but things went bad) or maybe even a different scenario altogether.

    So, IMHO, it would be helpful to the mongership to know which one it was.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape