Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6539

    Mahogany on a chair.

    I had a consultation with Mahogany.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...field/21657689

    The normal 2 call system and text. As soon as she opened the door the first thing I seen was that ass. Amazing. We had a light conversation while she took her clothes off. She can shed a few pounds but that ass is undeniable. She pampered Me by taking my clothes off and sat me on the chair. She placed a sheild l on my Soldier and played the flute for 10 minutes. CBJ could be better but far from average. Afterward she turned around and road my stick. What surprised me is that she was a little athletic for a big girl. Cmish, Cdoogie and from the side. She did not clock watch at all which is a plus and I wouldn't repeat under certain contingencies.

    Body 6\10 (3 points for the ass).

    Personality 8\10.

  2. #6538

    I'm sure he's a nice guy, though

    There's nothing like seeing a goon reflected in the mirror. Do these girls even look over their pix before posting, or are they completely oblivious?

    This is Tori / Victoria. Grafenberg's prior review said she's very easy on the eyes, but has more rules than the IRS.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...u-t-y/23184066

    http://callescort.org/757-726-3376
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6afd42e2fb81d8c300383e82b6d6de44.jpg‎  

  3. #6537

    Thanks Cowboy

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyWilson  [View Original Post]
    Consider this, When doing your research on pictures of "bigger boned" girls, fake or real, take the bigger picture and add 10-20 lbs. Remember the majority of a providers time is spent laying around a notel waiting for the phone to ring. It's hard to maintain fitness watching doing just that. And when a provider is described as athletic on the oThER site she is going to be on the bigger boned side. IMHO, Peace.
    I've struggled with the research side of the game. I'm really looking for a young, slender asian that will be a regular (aren't we all. Haha). I like Nicole in FFX, but she is not FS. She's about the closest I've come to GFE. Thanks again for the tips.

  4. #6536

    Thanks for Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Image search shows that her pix are fake, and her reviews also say the pix are fake. Most of her reviews say "nice girl, but mediocre session. ".

    If you do you homework every time (Google phone number, image search pix with Google or TinEye, and Read The Friendly Forum), you should be able to do better than stumbling into so-so sessions with girls who are fatter than their fake pix.

    Here's another resource that compiles ads, often tells you if the pix are fake, and shows all of the phone numbers affiliated with the pix.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-6879/2/177904
    Thank you for the research tips. I don't mind a girl with a little meat on her bones, but not so much so that it gets in the way of progress.

  5. #6535
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Did something happen when you got to her room? Or did you get to the hotel and she didn't answer the phone? Or was it something else?

    More details would be helpful.
    Just don't waste your time and money. Worse experience I had.

  6. #6534

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Did something happen when you got to her room? Or did you get to the hotel and she didn't answer the phone? Or was it something else?

    More details would be helpful.
    Responded to my phone call with an auto text. 45 minutes of texting, Age / Ethnicity / how much time / agree time / on my way. Asked me to show at agreed time, didn't answer, needed more time, several back and forth text, I checked out, she txt back suggesting we get together in an hour after I showed. Roughly an hour and 1/2 of my life I will never get back. Peace.

  7. #6533

    A rule of thumb

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteRunner1  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Members,

    Went to see Chelsea after doing a little research and reading some reviews here. This is my first review, so be gentle.

    Standard two call system. She was very nice on the phone and easy to schedule. I showed up at the room and it was not the girls in the pictures.

    She is way bigger. Way bigger. I'm thinking with the little head though and go for a half hour. She was a nice girl and very accommodating, but not my cup of tea.

    Very good skills in the mouth department (covered) but just ok in missionary and doggy.

    Needless to say, I will not return. I would not recommend.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...cials/14153260
    Consider this, When doing your research on pictures of "bigger boned" girls, fake or real, take the bigger picture and add 10-20 lbs. Remember the majority of a providers time is spent laying around a notel waiting for the phone to ring. It's hard to maintain fitness watching doing just that. And when a provider is described as athletic on the oThER site she is going to be on the bigger boned side. IMHO, Peace.

  8. #6532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sma168  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...orner/23122725

    Please don't go visit her. She no service.
    Did something happen when you got to her room? Or did you get to the hotel and she didn't answer the phone? Or was it something else?

    More details would be helpful.

  9. #6531

    Stay away

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...orner/23122725

    Please don't go visit her. She no service.

  10. #6530

    Where did you see a good review of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteRunner1  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Members,

    Went to see Chelsea after doing a little research and reading some reviews here. This is my first review, so be gentle.

    Standard two call system. She was very nice on the phone and easy to schedule. I showed up at the room and it was not the girls in the pictures.

    She is way bigger. Way bigger. I'm thinking with the little head though and go for a half hour. She was a nice girl and very accommodating, but not my cup of tea.

    Very good skills in the mouth department (covered) but just ok in missionary and doggy.

    Needless to say, I will not return. I would not recommend.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...cials/14153260
    Image search shows that her pix are fake, and her reviews also say the pix are fake. Most of her reviews say "nice girl, but mediocre session. ".

    If you do you homework every time (Google phone number, image search pix with Google or TinEye, and Read The Friendly Forum), you should be able to do better than stumbling into so-so sessions with girls who are fatter than their fake pix.

    Here's another resource that compiles ads, often tells you if the pix are fake, and shows all of the phone numbers affiliated with the pix.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-6879/2/177904

  11. #6529

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by JayNova  [View Original Post]
    Tried to call and a man answered. Didn't go through but have seen many positive reviews.
    She has had some non-hobby related legal issues that have temporarily taken her offline before. Last time that happened there was a dude answering her phone. Probably the same thing going on now.

  12. #6528

    Ah. The good old days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakatoa  [View Original Post]
    When I was first receiving an orientation from my favorite AMP gal, she explained that the accepted protocol was to lay a tip on the table representing what you were interested in spending. Then, if you didn't receive the services expected, you are perfectly free to pick some of the money up. It sounds like a good way to communicate, but I suspect it's not as universally understood as she says.
    Thats the way we used to do it way back when. You went to DC and could get FS at an AMP downtown.

    Back then you put your tip under your watch and based on the amount, your provider knew what you were looking for. (You never were supposed to take any back, it was just a way to communicate what level of service you wanted.).

  13. #6527
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakatoa  [View Original Post]
    When I was first receiving an orientation from my favorite AMP gal, she explained that the accepted protocol was to lay a tip on the table representing what you were interested in spending. Then, if you didn't receive the services expected, you are perfectly free to pick some of the money up. It sounds like a good way to communicate, but I suspect it's not as universally understood as she says.
    If you lay out the tip, she's going to take that tip. Good luck getting any back.

  14. #6526

    Subtleties of tipping timing

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    I've seen KK a few times and never had your experience but for me it's a good reminder that the tip should be the very last thing a monger gives, after getting dressed (and showered, if that happens) before walking out the door after the session. That way if the provider isn't happy with the tip (or lack thereof) the opportunity for any pressure or unpleasantness is minimized. IME, most FBSM providers are OK with getting the massage fee up front and the tip afterwards. FWIW, if I'm getting dressed and the masseuse is still in the room (and obviously expecting the tip right then) I will ask to use the bathroom and that usually buys me enough time to finish getting dressed and decide how much I want to tip.

    I mentioned above in the title that there may be some circumstances where you may have to pay the tip up front. I generally never do this because IMHO it diminishes the incentive for the provider to work hard to earn a good tip and my repeat business. But there are times when it's my first visit to a masseuse and, as she begins the sensual part, she may ask for the tip up front. I dislike haggling so many times I'll just tell her I'll take good care of her if she does the same for me. But if she insists and if I think I might want to see her again, then I might give the tip up front. But that's the exception, rather than the rule, IMHO.
    When I was first receiving an orientation from my favorite AMP gal, she explained that the accepted protocol was to lay a tip on the table representing what you were interested in spending. Then, if you didn't receive the services expected, you are perfectly free to pick some of the money up. It sounds like a good way to communicate, but I suspect it's not as universally understood as she says.

  15. #6525

    First post- A bust

    Fellow Members,

    Went to see Chelsea after doing a little research and reading some reviews here. This is my first review, so be gentle.

    Standard two call system. She was very nice on the phone and easy to schedule. I showed up at the room and it was not the girls in the pictures.

    She is way bigger. Way bigger. I'm thinking with the little head though and go for a half hour. She was a nice girl and very accommodating, but not my cup of tea.

    Very good skills in the mouth department (covered) but just ok in missionary and doggy.

    Needless to say, I will not return. I would not recommend.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...cials/14153260

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape