Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 13047
-
05-21-16 03:55 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 106Bob 'and Robin
She is actually 60 and on Yelp in addition to her own site. No, I have not tried her. Go ahead, take one for the team!
Originally Posted by Hundred
[View Original Post]
http://www.yelp.com/biz/robin-rae-body-work-los-angeles
http://robinraebodywork.com/Her_Services.html
-
05-20-16 22:19 #2951Senior Member

Posts: 836Kashmere
I think she is going to be a freeway overpass.
Originally Posted by Tirachinitas
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-16 20:41 #2950Senior Member

Posts: 390Sorry, haven't try her out but now that you posted that link; it reminded me of Kashmere. Have not seen her ad in a while. If anyone in here saw her before do you know what happened with her?
Originally Posted by Hundred
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-16 09:56 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 836Koo Koo Roo
http://www.thatmall.com/robin/
This one is Pervasive personality disorder, not otherwise specified.
You call her, she has this throaty message saying to check her website, which does not exist. You email her and then she tells you she is not available even though her TM ad says she is.
Anyone try her out. She looks to be at least 50.
-
05-20-16 09:21 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 1622All pictures are fake. Most are run from private homes or apartments. Typical 2 to three call system.
Originally Posted by CouriousG
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-16 00:51 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 222Classificado
Anyone who can confirm are the Classificado ads real, or fake? Even more so, are they safe if run from private apartments or house? Called this # and picked up first, then hung-up and won't pick-up again. Good thing, bad thing? Who knows??
http://elclasificado.com/losangeles/...pi-50-10870427
Thanks. , CG.
-
05-19-16 19:43 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 270Advertisement
I don't think the place does, the girls will do an independant ad on CL with there cell numbers which will lead you back to the WM. PM me if you want detail.
Originally Posted by FatJerk76
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-16 19:24 #2945Regular Member

Posts: 24Friendly Request
Visiting lax soon. Looking for any new young spinners at HT or around. Have contributed. Hoping for a PM and a GFE FS dream. Love Nuru. Many thanks.
-
05-17-16 23:14 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 149Does this place advertise on BP? If no, where?
Originally Posted by BigBadNut
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-16 19:19 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 316Jenny's in her late 40's, thin, but not stick-thin. She's very polite and up for anything. In one session I'd typically get BBBJ, BBFS and bb greek for 120. I think that so many people have seen her over the years that I'm leery of catching something, so I won't see her again.
Originally Posted by bronco
[View Original Post]
That said, there have been no warnings from others on the different forums that she's had and STD's.
-
05-17-16 19:09 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 336West Therapy
Called today as I was driving by for a meeting in the area. A Jennifer answered and said she had a nice young girl for me. Is this the same Jennifer that is written about? Any descriptions On her to make sure I've seen the correct one. She sounded very nice but I got the impression that she only answers the phone since she was offering the younger girl.
Thanks.
-
05-13-16 10:56 #2941Senior Member

Posts: 836Bbbj
Tell them tjinla sent you and that you want to dump cum in them.
Originally Posted by CaptainH
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-16 10:56 #2940Senior Member

Posts: 836Green / Bean
This place is all latina, all fatties. One fatty I had was not that fat. The guy who runs it is the same guy who is in customer service at the post office, meaning it is a truly unpleasant experience.
Originally Posted by Usawhaa
[View Original Post]
I am unaware if fucking is allowed on premises. Do not go there if it is above 80 degrees, the ladies sweat.
Good luck.
-
05-13-16 00:33 #2939Regular Member

Posts: 11Lion's
I've lurked and benefited from everyone else's experience for a long time and I thought I would add my two cents in anyone is interested in this place. I haven't seen it mentioned in a while.
0. 6 which includes access to the spa (sauna, hot, cold and lukewarm pools, showers, and a sleeping room which is apparently a spot for homosexual encounters), as well as an hour massage. After that I usually tip 0. 4 Everyone I have seen gives a good massage to order. They will walk on your back if you like, which I don't. All Korean women. After the regular massage out comes the hot oil, shortly followed by ass, balls and cock teasing while face down. Then it has differed based on the masseuse.
Yuna is a little older. After the massage she will take off her pants and rub her pussy on your back and then give good wet BBBJ. No CIM.
Kitty was willing to do whatever. All the way, rim job, wanted to negotiate up front. Her incessant salesmanship turned me off ("me very young, you like?" (she's well over 35.)).
Sarah was the best, even though she just used her hands. Never felt anything like her techniques before, which are excellent while facedown and then better after the flip.
Then there are a few more ladies whose names I forget. They were fine.
There are envelopes for tips with the lady's name on it. Or you can just leave it in the room. It's nice to be able to shower or soak before and after the massage.
-
05-12-16 15:43 #2938Regular Member

Posts: 17F&C LE Visit
Dropped by F&C yesterday mid day. Finished and started to walk out and saw LE officer standing in the lobby entrance. MMS said they were "checking". I went out the back, walked around to my car. Looked back and saw three officers in the front standing around in front.
Way to close for my comfort.










Reply With Quote






