Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 672 of 868 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 722 772 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 13020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2955

    Thai Hi

    Hi guys,

    I just wanted a legitimate thai massage a week ago and stumbled across Thai Hi. It's in or near or Koreatown. Walked in just to check prices and this total babe was there. Skinny, model type with tattoos on her chest. I cannot seem to remember her name. While she's massaging me she starts slipping into my ass crack and near my balls. Very sensual. I told her it felt amazing so she kept doing it then asked if I knew about the tip. It finally caught on that she would do more! Argh! I feel like a fool because I only had enough money for the massage and a $10 tip. Remember, I wasn't expecting this, especially in a room with just a curtain. She was so hot too. So she just continued with the regular massage (I went with 30 min).

    I want to go back. Really bad. The vibe I had from her, however, was not the warmest personality. Hot yes. Very hot, IMO. I just wonder if there are any other really hot, model types that you guys would recommend. Or, maybe you've been here and have feedback?

    I should add that I'm an occasional hobbyist because of financial reasons so I save up for special moments. I've sort of narrowed it down to also wanting to see Pamela Balian, who I see on backpage quite a bit. 2 other places that appeal are Eco and Puenta based on things I've read, but I worry about FS. I don't how you guys do bare or uncovered anything! Do you really want whatever she might have?

    Okay, LOL thanks a lot. .

  2. #2954
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    http://www.thatmall.com/robin/

    This one is Pervasive personality disorder, not otherwise specified.

    You call her, she has this throaty message saying to check her website, which does not exist. You email her and then she tells you she is not available even though her TM ad says she is.

    Anyone try her out. She looks to be at least 50.
    It says on her ad that she's "Massage Only. " Probably only provides a hand job, as most.

  3. #2953

    Health Center

    Hey fellow mongers.

    It was past 4 pm and I remembered this place which I had visited a few times back about 5 years ago and had some success with one of the ladies there.

    Anyway, since I live about 1-1/2 miles away gave them a call and she sounded eager for me to come over.

    Got on my car and it took me over 15 minutes to get there! You know why rush hour traffic makes it almost impossible to get anywhere without getting pissed off.

    The gal that was there was not the one I had seen on my previous visits, so just figured what the hell and went for it.

    This lady is probly pushing 50, I think her name was Cherry, not too bad looking and had a mini skirt so Jr ruled and I went for the 1/2 hour.

    The massage was decent and on the flip she got the oil while I roamed UTC and finished me in about 10 minutes. I made the decision to just go for the HJ since I don't think Jr would have been thrill to see her naked.

    I would not go back since there are tons of better looking / hot gals all around this area.

    BTW, while she's massaging me a couple of mongers called and I could hear the convo since she had her phone on speaker mode. Hope it's not one of you guys here who asked her if sex was available! Please no gal no matter how desperate for funds she may be will tell you "sure baby come over, I love you long time" LOL.

    Mondo.

    http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-the-health-center-los-angeles-ca-7053

  4. #2952

    Bob 'and Robin

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    http://www.thatmall.com/robin/

    This one is Pervasive personality disorder, not otherwise specified.

    You call her, she has this throaty message saying to check her website, which does not exist. You email her and then she tells you she is not available even though her TM ad says she is.

    Anyone try her out. She looks to be at least 50.
    She is actually 60 and on Yelp in addition to her own site. No, I have not tried her. Go ahead, take one for the team!

    http://www.yelp.com/biz/robin-rae-body-work-los-angeles

    http://robinraebodywork.com/Her_Services.html

  5. #2951

    Kashmere

    Quote Originally Posted by Tirachinitas  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, haven't try her out but now that you posted that link; it reminded me of Kashmere. Have not seen her ad in a while. If anyone in here saw her before do you know what happened with her?
    I think she is going to be a freeway overpass.

  6. #2950
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    http://www.thatmall.com/robin/

    This one is Pervasive personality disorder, not otherwise specified.

    You call her, she has this throaty message saying to check her website, which does not exist. You email her and then she tells you she is not available even though her TM ad says she is.

    Anyone try her out. She looks to be at least 50.
    Sorry, haven't try her out but now that you posted that link; it reminded me of Kashmere. Have not seen her ad in a while. If anyone in here saw her before do you know what happened with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ******_inline_n5vy6dnO7b1sy1q3r.jpg‎  

  7. #2949

    Koo Koo Roo

    http://www.thatmall.com/robin/

    This one is Pervasive personality disorder, not otherwise specified.

    You call her, she has this throaty message saying to check her website, which does not exist. You email her and then she tells you she is not available even though her TM ad says she is.

    Anyone try her out. She looks to be at least 50.

  8. #2948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by CouriousG  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who can confirm are the Classificado ads real, or fake? Even more so, are they safe if run from private apartments or house? Called this # and picked up first, then hung-up and won't pick-up again. Good thing, bad thing? Who knows??

    http://elclasificado.com/losangeles/...pi-50-10870427

    Thanks. , CG.
    All pictures are fake. Most are run from private homes or apartments. Typical 2 to three call system.

  9. #2947

    Classificado

    Anyone who can confirm are the Classificado ads real, or fake? Even more so, are they safe if run from private apartments or house? Called this # and picked up first, then hung-up and won't pick-up again. Good thing, bad thing? Who knows??

    http://elclasificado.com/losangeles/...pi-50-10870427

    Thanks. , CG.

  10. #2946

    Advertisement

    Quote Originally Posted by FatJerk76  [View Original Post]
    Does this place advertise on BP? If no, where?
    I don't think the place does, the girls will do an independant ad on CL with there cell numbers which will lead you back to the WM. PM me if you want detail.

  11. #2945

    Friendly Request

    Visiting lax soon. Looking for any new young spinners at HT or around. Have contributed. Hoping for a PM and a GFE FS dream. Love Nuru. Many thanks.

  12. #2944
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so I had a really nice "high end" experience $$ The spa looks and feels like a very nice BH border place that anyone man / woman would enjoy. The atmosphere is clean relaxing and the girls (mainly Thai) are cute and younger than 30. The massage is started with a foot bath with tea. The massage was really nice, solid legit work Very relaxing and therapeutic. On the flip the the massage segways from a chest, thigh, lower ab, then at last, the royal HJ. Truly masterful, like they have phd's in two hand happiness. Slow and talented making the whole exp. A 9+. If you want a low end budget oriented this aint it. This place could be just a legit rub but it offers the added bonus. Def not FS from what I saw. You will walk away feeling like you had a "treatment" and pampered. This is a XXX Robertson add near Burton Way just outside BH. Oh BTW some of the girls advertise themselves on BP if you want to get a visual.
    Does this place advertise on BP? If no, where?

  13. #2943
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco  [View Original Post]
    Called today as I was driving by for a meeting in the area. A Jennifer answered and said she had a nice young girl for me. Is this the same Jennifer that is written about? Any descriptions On her to make sure I've seen the correct one. She sounded very nice but I got the impression that she only answers the phone since she was offering the younger girl.

    Thanks.
    Jenny's in her late 40's, thin, but not stick-thin. She's very polite and up for anything. In one session I'd typically get BBBJ, BBFS and bb greek for 120. I think that so many people have seen her over the years that I'm leery of catching something, so I won't see her again.

    That said, there have been no warnings from others on the different forums that she's had and STD's.

  14. #2942

    West Therapy

    Called today as I was driving by for a meeting in the area. A Jennifer answered and said she had a nice young girl for me. Is this the same Jennifer that is written about? Any descriptions On her to make sure I've seen the correct one. She sounded very nice but I got the impression that she only answers the phone since she was offering the younger girl.

    Thanks.

  15. #2941

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainH  [View Original Post]
    How do I ask for just a BBBJ in these places? How much are they, usually?
    Tell them tjinla sent you and that you want to dump cum in them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape