Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 17675
-
05-20-16 13:52 #10850Regular Member

Posts: 6Norcross
Any talent in the Norcross area? Please PM me or let me know who are some must visits.
-
05-20-16 12:32 #10849Senior Member

Posts: 2087Damn.
I would have jumped all over that if I ever saw that ad. 60 bones and she's downtown. How could I have missed this one. Is it just me or are any if you guys not able to see all the ads on backpage? I swear when some guys post a review I'm like "where the hell was that ad at, I've never seen that ad before in my life and I surf backpage very often". I swear some ads are like invisible or something. I'll pm you.
Originally Posted by BazeMore
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-16 12:03 #10848Senior Member

Posts: 529I can't really agree with that. Yes, those girls look better than most other girls here in Georgia (or just about anywhere else in the US for that matter), but they would be considered only marginally attractive in many other countries. Waldo is right, It's because so many American women are fat and sloppy. That's why they're such snobs. They have gotten away with being snobs their whole life. Put those girls on a plane to France or Spain or Italy (or Eastern Europe or Asia like Waldo says) and all of a sudden they're mid-pack beauty-wise, and there's no way they get away with the shit they do here.
Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-16 11:33 #10847Senior Member

Posts: 351Which ones? I'm up that way pretty regularly; I'll see if I can't pick one up for a little afternoon delight LOL. I'll report back details, whether I get shot down or not. For the lulz, of course.
Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-16 11:26 #10846Senior Member

Posts: 1862I agree, some of the most gorgeous women, but a truly miserable bunch! Any wonder most of their husbands are out and about looking for nookie. A girl pal of my sister who's deck overlooks a private golf course overhears many men saying nasty things about their "gold digging" wives.
Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-16 11:14 #10845Senior Member

Posts: 198Walk through Kroger in Alpharetta
If we're talking non escort, I challenge one to walk through any Publix or Kroger in Alpharetta without seeing 10 of the hottest women on the planet. Milton is full of the hottest, sexiest chicks on the planet. Gorgeous women with fine asses and smoking hot bodies and faces. That's my opinion but I see it daily. I have trouble not getting neck pain from turning to look back at all the fine ass in Milton and Cumming GA. I kid you not. However, they are all money hungry bitches that will only hook up with men who drive Mercedes or BMW's. Good thing we have back page where girls sell ass for $40. The fine ones that are smoking hot can very easily be had for $120 or more, depending on your taste. Think about the money some of us actually save by seeing these hos on BP. I mean, if you hooked up and married one of these Milton socialites, it would cost you $100,000 a year in female maintenance with the cars, jewelry, clothes, liquor, and other BS. Just sayin.
Originally Posted by Waldo57
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-16 10:41 #10844Senior Member

Posts: 84Brittani
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...freak/39010685
Probably one of the better providers I met. Was very easy 2 calls system. She greeted me at the door with a hug. A fucking hug LOL. Maybe it me, but I think more providers need to be that friendly. She was wearing a stripper strap thing they wear but it was sexy. We talked asked for rules then got to it. No BBBJ or face paint. She has a big booty. Nice meat. Thick but not fat at all. Short almost 5'2 if you ask me. Breasts were perky. I'd give them b cups with a piercing I think. So down to action. Sucky was dopppe. Good suction and for my length and girth. She's a champ. Went at it for like 5 mins and I was at half mast, but I was eager to start. Went in doggy and it was warm, wet, and tight. We probably didn't need the lube to be real. Smashed for like 5 mins then we switched to mish. I started pounding harder and she told me to ease up so I did. She wasn't a clock watcher and she's a slight moaner (not too loud, but just right to encourage the load). Kinda like she's singing to it. Eventually after 10 more minutes I blew a med load. Damage. 7. She's really nice though.
Summary: Body 7 Face 6 Service 8. Will I repeat most definitely. I told her I would refer her to some folks and she said she may hook why'all up. PM me for details.
-
05-19-16 22:52 #10843Senior Member

Posts: 325Need a new provider
Been dealing with Destinee out of union city for a little bit lately and gave Ivy a try again but mostly enjoyed Destinee mouth.
Ivy is also straight but have a dead fish attitude but will let you go to town on her in k9 her CBJ will get you hard and she get into it if you play with her pointy nipples. But she is a last resort for me but worth it if you a k9 lover she quoted me. 6 for half. Destinee is cool but it was time to move on I was getting wonderful BBBJ from her. 5 unlimited time for me I guess after one visit I she need some D and after my session she called me up to come back and just pound her but really was feeling the BBBJ she gets into and pay serious attention to the tip and take it in the face so it's time for a new one.
Destinee.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...ction/35741914
Ivy.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...cials/38937273
-
05-19-16 22:35 #10842Senior Member

Posts: 325Sound like a butterface with nice jugs I'm sure she'll welcome some man paste on her face from pumping those pillows.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-16 21:51 #10841Senior Member

Posts: 693Thanks for the info. Been eyeing those juggs for a min.
Originally Posted by SCpapi
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-16 20:48 #10840Senior Member

Posts: 84Indifference
I want to thank you and everyone else who responded to my post for their input and advice. Your comments are welcome and well taken. Accordingly, I've decided to take a break and pursue a good and real loving woman. I have one in mind. Hopefully things will work out. So tonight, I am suspending my activities and announcing my retirement, whether permanent or temporary, time will tell. Thanks to everyone here and all the ladies for their love, care and advice throughout the years.
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-16 19:19 #10839Senior Member

Posts: 1520Serious Suggestion for your dilemna
Well of course the ones who post regularly have a lazy dude too support and are more than likely addicted to various drugs. And there are the few who post whenever they just need some extra cash. And not every woman on backpage have a large butt. I'm sorry to hear that you've been strolling for hrs everyday and can't find anything too meet your standards. Perhaps you need to dedicate your time and money on pursuing a real life woman who fit your standards.
Originally Posted by Oriema2002
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-16 18:50 #10838Senior Member

Posts: 151They do have to put up with serial time wasters, unclean guys, etc. I remember one provider giving me the upgrade BBBJ just for showing up and "smelling good". Which means that other guys show up stinking, I mean really. I see some girls on BP who if I met in real life I would consider to be wife material, there are some really beautiful girls on there who appear to be to good to be this line of work. That being said, now whenever I do see an innocent beautiful girl out and about I wonder if she may have been in that life at some Point in time. Some girls are trash though and don't even know how to react to being treated with basic decency. I recall bringing a six dollar bottle of pink moscatto to a girl and her aging that it was the nicest thing anyone had dome for her all year. Damn, six extra bucks and her heart melted. I did the same thing for another girl and she acted like a ***** saying that didnt like sweet alcohol but would rather had some hard liquor. These guys ruin these girls and vice versa.
Originally Posted by Oriema2002
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-16 09:49 #10837Senior Member

Posts: 314Carmen
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-head/12220328
I've been trying to schedule this one for about 2 weeks with no luck. She befriend on a few social networks so I thought things would move forward quickly. If the pictures on her ad is her, they are years old. She seems a little off. We'll talk one day and then later on it's like she forgotten who I was. Seemed like she was a different person everyday. Quoted me 150 for a half which I told her was ridiculous especially since she claims she's not getting any business. She claims to be starving, only to have one pair of clothes and have to sleep outside. I thought that was strange since she offers incall and then would invite me to her room. So I just assumed she was running some kind of game. Maybe someone else had better luck with her, but my efforts are over.
-
05-19-16 00:00 #10836Regular Member

Posts: 16Saw her last week & she did outcall to me. 1. 60 for hour (gets you 2-3 rounds) Huge boobs but has baby fat & not much of a looker. Very cool & down to earth, did not rush at all.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]

















