Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 17675
-
05-18-16 22:58 #10835Senior Member

Posts: 87Ms petite
I saw her today, she quoted me $40 for qv off Panola. Got to the room and when it came time for business she realised she had no condoms. Asked if I wouldn't mind going to get some, and I asked her if she wouldn't mind going without? She said $80, I said $50 is all I have and I know if I leave I won't be coming back. She agreed.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
BBBJ was ok, pussy had a little Bush, but pussy was tight and wet. Missionary, Slow deep strokes at first, and when I realised her tiny frame could take the dick pulled her to the edge of the bed and hammered her for 3 minutes until she started to pushed away from me. Slowed down a bit, sucked nipples a bit and then she seemed to really like that. I started to feel that feeling tingling below. I picked up her up and slammed her pussy on my dick for about a minute before laying her back down on cumming on her pussy and stomach.
Good session, but nothing spectacular. I like petite girls but petite with a little more meat or shapely. She just seemed like a short thin girl. But that goes with preference.
Looks 5.
Body 6.
Performance 6.
-
05-18-16 22:02 #10834Senior Member

Posts: 2087That chic,
Pfft. Please. That chic has been on backpage for a minute. I remember her about 6 months ago. I was going to check her out but her 40 bones for a quickie rate in an apartment in Stone Mountain kinda deterred me. I kept saying to myself, "Who the hell sells ass for 40 bones in their own crib". I thought for sure that chic would have stunk or something. I'm surprised she's now charging $60.
Originally Posted by GetUrRollOnMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 21:21 #10833Senior Member

Posts: 667Go look at some options in other cities, and you will find that Atlanta is better than most. I just spent some time in D. C. , and I can assure you. The options are limited.
Originally Posted by Oriema2002
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 21:04 #10832Senior Member

Posts: 451
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
And this cycle just repeats itself.
Originally Posted by Oriema2002
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 20:13 #10831

Posts: 314BP, maybe providers not
There are plenty of hot providers that are anything you want them to be, even on BP. They aren't for the cheap ass low ballers though, there isn't a day that I can't find what I want and my list of wants is on a lot of provider nono list. If you want quality that's worth repeating and doesn't have a revolving door, expect to pay for it is my experience. You want GFE, treat them like GFE, be surprised how easy they pick up when you call. One provider said to me if the voicemail sounds like a growch she aint calling back it ruins her day. Not all these girls are desperate and they can pick and choose. Another no advertised BBFS girl told me not all money is good money. Pays to listen, not all of them are bat shit crazy and believe itnor not will just chat to stay in touch, shows some class.
Originally Posted by Oriema2002
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 19:31 #10830Senior Member

Posts: 1862Yep, I completely agree!
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 18:13 #10829Senior Member

Posts: 2351What do you expect, when girls have to deal with guys who are serial time wasters, guys who insist on low balling, guys who are complete wacko birds, pimps, wannabe pimps, thugs, unclean and unkempt hobbyists what else do you expect.
Originally Posted by Oriema2002
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 17:23 #10828Senior Member

Posts: 84Bored and uninspired by Backpage
I've been perusing the Backpage ads now for years. I am of the opinion that the Atlanta scene has taken a turn for the worst. The girls' photos, with rare exceptions, show bored; unsmiling and unhappy women. The great majority of the ads show large ugly butts. Very few of women are even remotely attractive and many I'd be afraid of being with in the same zip code. I am utterly bored with and uninspired by the the Atlanta scene. Is it just me or am I correct in my observations.
-
05-18-16 17:12 #10827Regular Member

Posts: 17Chase
I'm new. Ready to move from AMPs to something more exciting. I've been looking and reading for a while. This girl keeps catching my interest. Has anyone been there before?
Atlanta. backpage.com/ FemaleEscorts / luxurious-sensational-love-from-the-best /38098567.
-
05-18-16 16:16 #10826Regular Member

Posts: 8Reviews
[Deleted by Admin]
Seriously? You're asking that here?
Sheesh
A2
-
05-18-16 10:08 #10825Senior Member

Posts: 395Here ad is back up.
Originally Posted by GetUrRollOnMan
[View Original Post]
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...ecial/38696502
-
05-18-16 01:28 #10824Senior Member

Posts: 315Lita?
Pretty sure I just dreamed about Lita the spinner. Good times.
-
05-17-16 20:33
Senior Member
-
05-17-16 17:23 #10823Senior Member

Posts: 213Malaysia
Ok, here is my most recent exploit, as in today. Had a little time on my hand and was in the Marietta area, so decided to see what was available. Tried a few and finally connected with Malaysia.
She is out in the E. Cobb area. Took 2 calls and a few text messages to get to her. She has you park across from the Apartment complex (Which looks safe), because of the parking issue, and it gives her a chance to check you out and feel you out before she decides to let you in her place. She has me call when I get to the meet up spot and she starts walking to meet me. This is cool, because I could decide if I wanted to bolt. All in all, she was just an ok looking young lady, nothing to write home about.
We walk to her spot, and go in the back door, and there are a couple of small leather loungers set up for the deed. I'm like what?? No bedroom? She's like, I work here, in order to keep folks out of my space. I hesitated at first, but since I was there and she was ok looking and that rump roast looked worth staying, I stayed. We discussed options (No Greek, Kissing or Bare), I'm cool with all of those rules. We gets down to the deed, and she hands me the wrapper, while she disrobes. She had some youth A-cups, no signs of Baby damage, but she was a bit soft around the mid section. Not fat, just soft. She gets on them thar knees and starts applying some vacuum. She gripping the hose, until I moved her hand away, and she went in. It was just ok, nothing fantastic, just ok. She vacuumed for about 5 minutes and said her jaw was getting tight, so I said relax and get back to work for a couple minutes more. She said she likes her button rubbed and licked, so I rubbed, and said, "Sorry, I don't lick on the first date" Had her get up in the chair so, that I could walk that dog a bit. She gets into it in this position, so I obliged and kept stroking. Not a lot of wetness, just some grip and warmth, so I keep stroking and asked her if she would let me blast in her mouth. She said oh no, I said come on man, I'll keep on the cover. She didn't budge, so I just spilled the buddies in the wrapper, spanked that backside a couple of times, cleaned up and bounced.
All told:
Attitude: 6-She's new to this and it shows.
Body-6: A little gym time and the body could be really tight. Nice rump roast and worth spanking.
Looks: 5, but I find this is always about preference.
Location: I'd only go if I'm in the area.
Performance: 6, She takes directions well. I would give her an 8, if she had licked the Milk duds.
Donated. 8 for 30 minutes-Negotiated from 1 spot.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/WomenSee...ctive/38743117
Later, Back to the Skies I go!
Skywalker Out!
-
05-16-16 20:14 #10822Senior Member

Posts: 87I have been seeing Sasha Chanel for awhile now. Definitely the girl you see, body is clean and clear of any damage, baby or otherwise, attitude is business like no GFE, atleast not with me. Head is ok, pussy is pretty, and real tight. She tries not to get into it which I like with her, as I see it as a challenge, 8 out of 10 times in which she ends up getting into it and cums hard.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
The place she works out of is not a bad area, but inside is not too tidy and bed is inflatable.
She is definitely in my 'guaranteed good time' list.
-
05-16-16 19:41 #10821Senior Member

Posts: 151I live in stock bridge and have been in the game for almost a year but have never partaken in any action in the neighborhood. I was at a hotel once with a girl I knew who was visiting from out of state and we saw a working girl walking by at the hotel we were at but like I said, have not seen a working girl here. I actually saw what seemed yo be two street walkers on Sunday in broad daylight in stock bridge and I think I found a BP post for them which I posted in the SW section but after reading a. Post a few days ago about a. Potential sting in stock bridge I became more paranoid. I have however read a few posts where guys have been over here, one of the last was about the deaf girl who was working out of a hotel, should have seen he but whatever.
Originally Posted by BigBluff
[View Original Post]
Has anyone seen.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ctive/38209979
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...avibe/38896202
BTW the girls I saw walking link is.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...6&oid=38414159
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts//37918201
Its hard to tell which is which but I remember seeing that tat on her shoulder chest area.

















