Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29274

    Yum Yum Yum

    Miss Kandi is hosting tonight in Linthicum MD! If you got her # , give her a ring-a-ding-ding-a-ling, get it? LOL!

    She's waiting for your call!

    PS: DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR HER # !

  2. #29273
    Quote Originally Posted by Krasner  [View Original Post]
    BP is getting too pricey and too trashy and CL seems to be absolutely nothing but spam and guys now, so I'm trying to hit the SW scene more, but with all the heat, robberies, etc. , I'm not really trying to date anyone with a contact.i have a few I just ask for a trade if not no problem you good for them.they highlandtown girls if your unterstef

    I see a lot of guys up here have #s, but most I've pmed, aren't willing to share. I've got solid post history and those I've pmed with know I trade good info.

    So, anyone out there willing to share the # for a fully-willing, WSW, with good service? I'd be willing to trade UTR or CL girls.

    Thanks in advance!

    Ken.
    I have a few to trade if your interested I gave you Natalie before hit me up.

  3. #29272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Bp bsw

    Was cruising thru BP the other night on 5th, when I noticed an seemingly attractive BSW, standing in the street. She kind of caught me off guard, she was about 5'6", nice athletic looking body with braids in think. I did a quick spin around the block, but when I returned some other lucky degenerate, had grabbed her up. Does anyone know whom I am speaking of. I don't see too many BSW in BP especially attractive ones. Any info would be appreciated. Peace.

  4. #29271

    Numbers

    BP is getting too pricey and too trashy and CL seems to be absolutely nothing but spam and guys now, so I'm trying to hit the SW scene more, but with all the heat, robberies, etc. , I'm not really trying to date anyone with a contact.

    I see a lot of guys up here have #s, but most I've pmed, aren't willing to share. I've got solid post history and those I've pmed with know I trade good info.

    So, anyone out there willing to share the # for a fully-willing, WSW, with good service? I'd be willing to trade UTR or CL girls.

    Thanks in advance!

    Ken.

  5. #29270

    Highlandtown

    Conkling is pretty packed today. Stopped over to see Natalie this full GFE BJ, doggy and mish for the finish, Wasn't quite satisfied went for seconds ran into Brooklyn and Fee at the BP. Haven't seen Brooklyn since our session at the notel last year took her to my spot for CBJ stand up doggy, mish, cowgirl back to stand up doggy with one leg up on the bed. I'm good on this hump day have a safe weekend folks as always be safe.

  6. #29269
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiYashiro  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I was on search of Summer, I drove thru her usual route for couple hours, but nada, not even the scumbag she calls BF. I was about to abort mission since there was only zombie like providers out there, nothing I would try. It was already 20:30 when passing next to the church I saw one that caught my eye, her name is Chelsey, 23 yo, redish hair, very young looking, pretty eyes, small cups, nice booty, civi looking. We spend time together at my spot, superb experience with her, unfortunately she doesn't have a phone, hope to repit soon!!
    FYI the new number she gave me rang the and went to voice mail. Didn't leave message. I'll try it again this weekend and get back to ya. BP.

  7. #29268

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with intel on this one please send my way. Love petite ones. She sounds worth it.

    raBBit
    Rabbit, I've dated her 4 or 5 times and while she's not a spring chicken, her body is tight. No boobs to speak of but nice eraser nipples and she likes to have them sucked. Only negative is the scarring on her forearms from her addiction. You can almost always find her around that corner, Gilmor and Wilkens.

  8. #29267

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Blackmail is a Federal crime. Amber and Mike vs. The FBI? Really?
    Any pics of this Amber there are so many Ambers out there.

  9. #29266

    Pretty eyes

    Yesterday I was on search of Summer, I drove thru her usual route for couple hours, but nada, not even the scumbag she calls BF. I was about to abort mission since there was only zombie like providers out there, nothing I would try. It was already 20:30 when passing next to the church I saw one that caught my eye, her name is Chelsey, 23 yo, redish hair, very young looking, pretty eyes, small cups, nice booty, civi looking. We spend time together at my spot, superb experience with her, unfortunately she doesn't have a phone, hope to repit soon!!

  10. #29265

    Christina in W / W

    Met Christina a couple of weeks ago at Payson and wilkens. 30 yo WSW BBW very curvy nice bod in my opinion. Used to live in Glen Burnie now lives out on Lombard st.

    Said she recently got back on the streets. Took her to my spot out by UMBC half and half for. 5 very nice experience.

    So nice that I repeated a week and half later. Called her when I was free and we headed out to Tim's paid her the same for half and half GFE.

    This experience was like NO OTHER Not even the early days with my wife was like this. We made out together and cuddled and hugged besides the usual BBBJ and Intercourse.

    She REALLY NEEDS NEW CLIENTS.

    So if you guys want to meet with her send me a ring.

    She doesn't date black guys sorry.

    But anyway TREAT HER GOOD.

    DO NOT LET THIS ONE GET AWAY.

    Pics coming soon.

  11. #29264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Hilarious!

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    PMs from other forum members indicate that she and loser husband will rob and blackmail her clients, and that there are health concerns. I guess I dodged a bullet.
    Blackmail is a Federal crime. Amber and Mike vs. The FBI? Really?

  12. #29263
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    You'll know her when you see her! Looks similar to the main character of the movie MASK, except SHE's black!!
    Is she mixed / spanish looking?

  13. #29262

    Re: Kimberly

    FWIW, I've been able to contact Kimberly at her regular number since yesterday. As OCG says, lately she's only been able to take calls, can't receive texts. And thanks to CLS for providing me the original contact. As always, try to be good to Kimberly and all the other ladies here. Norm.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    That is the current one, she was taking calls and texts, just could not call / text out but seems to have gone radio silence since last Friday.

  14. #29261
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Who in the sam hill is the elephant lady LOL.
    You'll know her when you see her! Looks similar to the main character of the movie MASK, except SHE's black!!

  15. #29260

    Tiffany

    I visited the loop around noon Sunday looking for Kimberly, she had texted me earlier that day from a diff number, but had gone radio silent. But I saw a brunette, skinny, wearing a pink hoodie, with a dark navy shirt and blue jeans, at the circle. I picked her up and she told me her name was Tiffany. We agreed on standard rate for mic work and went to her spot. She didn't stop once and her skills were okay. Not the best but not terrible, and she caught. So it was okay. But didn't get to meet up with Kimberly or Kandii, which was disappointing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape