Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29252

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    That is the current one, she was taking calls and texts, just could not call / text out but seems to have gone radio silence since last Friday.
    I been trying to catch up with her also, on the advice of a friend. I saw her rounding a corner onto Carey on Sunday, but she then disappeared within seconds. Haven't seen her otherwise.

  2. #29251

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got contact info for Kimberly? I've called her number ending in 5067 several times this evening w / o response.
    That is the current one, she was taking calls and texts, just could not call / text out but seems to have gone radio silence since last Friday.

  3. #29250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Kimberly

    Anybody got contact info for Kimberly? I've called her number ending in 5067 several times this evening w / o response.

  4. #29249

    re: Little girl Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take a tour around noon, hoping to catch up with Kandii but to no avail. One heavy set blonde stoop sitting at Pulaski and Wilkens and that was about it until I spied little Angela standing at the store on Gilmor. Made the scoop and headed off to a place on Monroe. Paid the room rental and up we went. Decent enough room so we got naked and climbed on the bed. She is s tiny thing and when she gets her clothes off, she's almost too small. But that never stopped the little head before so off to the races we went. She makes the right noises and moves to make you think she's enjoying it, whether she does or not. After some deep stroking mish, she shuddered under me and said that she came. Her cooch certainly got a lot wetter and I dumped my own load into her. Cleaned up and dropped her back off on Gilmor. A no drama experience every time I've picked her up.
    Anyone with intel on this one please send my way. Love petite ones. She sounds worth it.

    raBBit

  5. #29248
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyBuster65  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising in Brooklyn today around 4:00 am when I saw Layla. Tiny spinner around 5'1. She also works off BP and has been reported on before. She's real cooland has a tight box. Lots of tatoos. Her number can be found on Backpage. Look for lovely layla.
    She still have the injection sores around her areolas? Turned me right off.

    Mongerel.

  6. #29247

    Not much out today

    Decided to take a tour around noon, hoping to catch up with Kandii but to no avail. One heavy set blonde stoop sitting at Pulaski and Wilkens and that was about it until I spied little Angela standing at the store on Gilmor. Made the scoop and headed off to a place on Monroe. Paid the room rental and up we went. Decent enough room so we got naked and climbed on the bed. She is s tiny thing and when she gets her clothes off, she's almost too small. But that never stopped the little head before so off to the races we went. She makes the right noises and moves to make you think she's enjoying it, whether she does or not. After some deep stroking mish, she shuddered under me and said that she came. Her cooch certainly got a lot wetter and I dumped my own load into her. Cleaned up and dropped her back off on Gilmor. A no drama experience every time I've picked her up.

  7. #29246

    Ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of that one, but I see elephant. Lady all the time. Last saw her on Saturday near the circle and again on Ramsey. Had to double clutch as I believe someone stopped for her and she ran over and got in. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Who in the sam hill is the elephant lady LOL.

  8. #29245

    Biggest trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    This has been a regular topic here. They are the talk of this forum.
    Yeh alright I know what dude drives. Let him keep that shit up and yes I will gladly designate his ass on the news. W ft you driving off from him. Have a nice conversation with the sucka and clap at him hard. 300 m series I know buddy, he tryna change accent in speech. Yeh alright.

  9. #29244
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Https SEMICOLON // www DOT facebook DOT com / BmoreHookerHunters1/.

    Ran across this today. A friend leaked it to me. Whoa these guys are crazy. Man, run up on the wrong person might get hurt. But check it out.

    raBBit
    This has been a regular topic here. They are the talk of this forum.

  10. #29243

    re: Bmore Hooker Hunters

    Https SEMICOLON // www DOT facebook DOT com / BmoreHookerHunters1/.

    Ran across this today. A friend leaked it to me. Whoa these guys are crazy. Man, run up on the wrong person might get hurt. But check it out.

    raBBit

  11. #29242

    Early AM Layla

    I was cruising in Brooklyn today around 4:00 am when I saw Layla. Tiny spinner around 5'1. She also works off BP and has been reported on before. She's real cooland has a tight box. Lots of tatoos. Her number can be found on Backpage. Look for lovely layla.

  12. #29241
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed a absence of Brianna / Bree the psycho, and the elephant woman my last couple of Bmore trips. I did see a new one that hangs around Payson, light skin,about the same complexion as little Jaz, dresses the part and has a lot of volume to her hair. She looks like she was attractive in the face at one time , but now looks a bit tired , like from the life she's living . Her body is slim but not skinny at this point, her ass from a distance reminds me of mixed BSW Christine's ass , a nice tight bubble butt . Anyone know her or sample the goods?
    Not sure of that one, but I see elephant. Lady all the time. Last saw her on Saturday near the circle and again on Ramsey. Had to double clutch as I believe someone stopped for her and she ran over and got in. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

  13. #29240

    Bsw

    I've noticed a absence of Brianna / Bree the psycho, and the elephant woman my last couple of Bmore trips. I did see a new one that hangs around Payson, light skin,about the same complexion as little Jaz, dresses the part and has a lot of volume to her hair. She looks like she was attractive in the face at one time , but now looks a bit tired , like from the life she's living . Her body is slim but not skinny at this point, her ass from a distance reminds me of mixed BSW Christine's ass , a nice tight bubble butt . Anyone know her or sample the goods?

  14. #29239

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by MacRobby  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents odd night in the WW area, but first things first: Kayla / Lala is the girl I referred to in my post 29151 middle paragraph. A most pleasant surprise. Genuine nice gal kinda new to the SW territory. I can tell you: Not the girl with half head shaved. Lives up where Monroe hits rt 40 area. Says she's in area surrounding Payson Pulaski Nightly for twilight to midnight. Also said she's not 'full out' so to speak doesn't work all the time. Appliance wise looked very put together comparably. But a real sweetheart, definitely. And again my impressions in post 29151.
    I know seeing fresh meat on the strolls is awesome. She is new to wilkens but not new to the game. Don't let this girl fool you, con you or run the game. I been knowing her for a while, don't let the cute face and new skinny body fool you. You might see her as thick but she is very thin from how she used to be 1. 5 years ago. Don't slip with this one.

  15. #29238

    Dallas

    Just hit me up and said she has a room in Jessup. I'm assuming she means a hotel room. If you got her # , this would be a good time to contact her. She's probably texting all her regulars anyway. Just thought I'd post incase she missed somebody.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape