Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,146 to 32,160 of 61429
-
05-16-16 20:08 #29284Senior Member

Posts: 200She still have the injection sores around her areolas? Turned me right off.
Originally Posted by BeckyBuster65
[View Original Post]
Mongerel.
-
05-16-16 18:51 #29283Senior Member

Posts: 270Not much out today
Decided to take a tour around noon, hoping to catch up with Kandii but to no avail. One heavy set blonde stoop sitting at Pulaski and Wilkens and that was about it until I spied little Angela standing at the store on Gilmor. Made the scoop and headed off to a place on Monroe. Paid the room rental and up we went. Decent enough room so we got naked and climbed on the bed. She is s tiny thing and when she gets her clothes off, she's almost too small. But that never stopped the little head before so off to the races we went. She makes the right noises and moves to make you think she's enjoying it, whether she does or not. After some deep stroking mish, she shuddered under me and said that she came. Her cooch certainly got a lot wetter and I dumped my own load into her. Cleaned up and dropped her back off on Gilmor. A no drama experience every time I've picked her up.
-
05-16-16 18:44 #29282Banned Member

Posts: 1312Ok?
Who in the sam hill is the elephant lady LOL.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-16 18:29 #29281Senior Member

Posts: 190Biggest trouble
Yeh alright I know what dude drives. Let him keep that shit up and yes I will gladly designate his ass on the news. W ft you driving off from him. Have a nice conversation with the sucka and clap at him hard. 300 m series I know buddy, he tryna change accent in speech. Yeh alright.
Originally Posted by Mkill
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-16 17:06 #29280Senior Member

Posts: 95This has been a regular topic here. They are the talk of this forum.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-16 16:59 #29279Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Bmore Hooker Hunters
Https SEMICOLON // www DOT facebook DOT com / BmoreHookerHunters1/.
Ran across this today. A friend leaked it to me. Whoa these guys are crazy. Man, run up on the wrong person might get hurt. But check it out.
raBBit
-
05-16-16 14:20 #29278Regular Member

Posts: 5Early AM Layla
I was cruising in Brooklyn today around 4:00 am when I saw Layla. Tiny spinner around 5'1. She also works off BP and has been reported on before. She's real cooland has a tight box. Lots of tatoos. Her number can be found on Backpage. Look for lovely layla.
-
05-16-16 13:18 #29277Senior Member

Posts: 1320Not sure of that one, but I see elephant. Lady all the time. Last saw her on Saturday near the circle and again on Ramsey. Had to double clutch as I believe someone stopped for her and she ran over and got in. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-16 11:20 #29276Senior Member

Posts: 2344Bsw
I've noticed a absence of Brianna / Bree the psycho, and the elephant woman my last couple of Bmore trips. I did see a new one that hangs around Payson, light skin,about the same complexion as little Jaz, dresses the part and has a lot of volume to her hair. She looks like she was attractive in the face at one time , but now looks a bit tired , like from the life she's living . Her body is slim but not skinny at this point, her ass from a distance reminds me of mixed BSW Christine's ass , a nice tight bubble butt . Anyone know her or sample the goods?
-
05-16-16 08:44 #29275Senior Member

Posts: 222Layla
I know seeing fresh meat on the strolls is awesome. She is new to wilkens but not new to the game. Don't let this girl fool you, con you or run the game. I been knowing her for a while, don't let the cute face and new skinny body fool you. You might see her as thick but she is very thin from how she used to be 1. 5 years ago. Don't slip with this one.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-16 08:27 #29274Senior Member

Posts: 2344Dallas
Just hit me up and said she has a room in Jessup. I'm assuming she means a hotel room. If you got her # , this would be a good time to contact her. She's probably texting all her regulars anyway. Just thought I'd post incase she missed somebody.
-
05-16-16 01:39 #29273Banned Member

Posts: 1312Dude pm ASAP
Hey bro hit me up very important.
Originally Posted by Loujk44
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-16 19:46 #29272Senior Member

Posts: 502Dough
You actually overpaid her. She wasted your time you didn't waste hers. The nerve of a SW charging 100 for half and half. When you go shopping for items I. E food, clothes or home goods. They don't charge customers for going in there business in not buying anything. I'm damn sure not paying a SW if they get in my car in we don't date. Guys we have to stop being so stupid plain and simple. It has nothing to do with being cheap or being evil to the ladies. These chics work the heck out of these guys out here it's a shame. Bros you have to stop being so naive!
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-16 17:27 #29271Senior Member

Posts: 66Sunday Quickie
Picked up Amanda today, pretty good BBBJ. . 25. The bad thing about rain, followed by nicer warmer weather is some of the girls smell like wet dogs. If not for the smell of dirty sweat she would be a 4 out of 5. Picked her up near the charter school by Carroll Park.
-
05-15-16 14:29 #29270Senior Member

Posts: 155New girl
I went around the circle on Wilkens and noticed a new girl sitting there very attractive big sunglasses nice thick. My time I went around to Gilmore and came back around someone already scooped her. Also so haven a few times riding around the circle and she looks a tad bit rough I did not want to pick her up. There are few girls out here on the Block I was looking for reviews on some of them but did not stop. Happy mongering.









Reply With Quote





