Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,146 to 32,160 of 61396
-
05-16-16 21:45 #29251Senior Member

Posts: 812Kimberly
That is the current one, she was taking calls and texts, just could not call / text out but seems to have gone radio silence since last Friday.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-16 21:13 #29250Senior Member

Posts: 248Kimberly
Anybody got contact info for Kimberly? I've called her number ending in 5067 several times this evening w / o response.
-
05-16-16 20:41 #29249Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Little girl Angela
Anyone with intel on this one please send my way. Love petite ones. She sounds worth it.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
05-16-16 20:08 #29248Senior Member

Posts: 200She still have the injection sores around her areolas? Turned me right off.
Originally Posted by BeckyBuster65
[View Original Post]
Mongerel.
-
05-16-16 18:51 #29247Senior Member

Posts: 270Not much out today
Decided to take a tour around noon, hoping to catch up with Kandii but to no avail. One heavy set blonde stoop sitting at Pulaski and Wilkens and that was about it until I spied little Angela standing at the store on Gilmor. Made the scoop and headed off to a place on Monroe. Paid the room rental and up we went. Decent enough room so we got naked and climbed on the bed. She is s tiny thing and when she gets her clothes off, she's almost too small. But that never stopped the little head before so off to the races we went. She makes the right noises and moves to make you think she's enjoying it, whether she does or not. After some deep stroking mish, she shuddered under me and said that she came. Her cooch certainly got a lot wetter and I dumped my own load into her. Cleaned up and dropped her back off on Gilmor. A no drama experience every time I've picked her up.
-
05-16-16 18:44 #29246Banned Member

Posts: 1312Ok?
Who in the sam hill is the elephant lady LOL.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-16 18:29 #29245Senior Member

Posts: 190Biggest trouble
Yeh alright I know what dude drives. Let him keep that shit up and yes I will gladly designate his ass on the news. W ft you driving off from him. Have a nice conversation with the sucka and clap at him hard. 300 m series I know buddy, he tryna change accent in speech. Yeh alright.
Originally Posted by Mkill
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-16 17:06 #29244Senior Member

Posts: 95This has been a regular topic here. They are the talk of this forum.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-16 16:59 #29243Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Bmore Hooker Hunters
Https SEMICOLON // www DOT facebook DOT com / BmoreHookerHunters1/.
Ran across this today. A friend leaked it to me. Whoa these guys are crazy. Man, run up on the wrong person might get hurt. But check it out.
raBBit
-
05-16-16 14:20 #29242Regular Member

Posts: 5Early AM Layla
I was cruising in Brooklyn today around 4:00 am when I saw Layla. Tiny spinner around 5'1. She also works off BP and has been reported on before. She's real cooland has a tight box. Lots of tatoos. Her number can be found on Backpage. Look for lovely layla.
-
05-16-16 13:18 #29241Senior Member

Posts: 1321Not sure of that one, but I see elephant. Lady all the time. Last saw her on Saturday near the circle and again on Ramsey. Had to double clutch as I believe someone stopped for her and she ran over and got in. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-16 11:20 #29240Senior Member

Posts: 2344Bsw
I've noticed a absence of Brianna / Bree the psycho, and the elephant woman my last couple of Bmore trips. I did see a new one that hangs around Payson, light skin,about the same complexion as little Jaz, dresses the part and has a lot of volume to her hair. She looks like she was attractive in the face at one time , but now looks a bit tired , like from the life she's living . Her body is slim but not skinny at this point, her ass from a distance reminds me of mixed BSW Christine's ass , a nice tight bubble butt . Anyone know her or sample the goods?
-
05-16-16 08:44 #29239Senior Member

Posts: 222Layla
I know seeing fresh meat on the strolls is awesome. She is new to wilkens but not new to the game. Don't let this girl fool you, con you or run the game. I been knowing her for a while, don't let the cute face and new skinny body fool you. You might see her as thick but she is very thin from how she used to be 1. 5 years ago. Don't slip with this one.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-16 08:27 #29238Senior Member

Posts: 2344Dallas
Just hit me up and said she has a room in Jessup. I'm assuming she means a hotel room. If you got her # , this would be a good time to contact her. She's probably texting all her regulars anyway. Just thought I'd post incase she missed somebody.
-
05-16-16 01:39 #29237Banned Member

Posts: 1312Dude pm ASAP
Hey bro hit me up very important.
Originally Posted by Loujk44
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




