Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29254

    Teeth

    Stopped to pic up Natalie at the circle. But couldn't get passed how bad her teeth are. Never read anyone else say any thing about her teeth. Are there any SW out there with nice teeth?

  2. #29253

    A total tease on Garrison and High Priced Jay / Jade

    I was driving around Garrison last night around 3:30 am between Liberty Heights Ave and Gwynn Falls and this a curvy BBW BSW was out on Garrison showing her nice phat ass to the traffic. I was turned on so I oped around once saw another car talk to her but she didn't get in. I approached saw her smile and wave at me. So I looped back around only to have her say "I DON'T DATE".

    THEN WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE DOING?

    WHY PUT THE MEAT IN THE WINDOW IF IT ISN'T FOR SALE.

    I later moved down to Patapsco ave. By the SA met Jay / Jade a very curvy built HSW With HUGE tits. I thought I hit the jackpot at first, UNTIL she gave me her prices.

    5 for CBJ 1. 0 for half / half with a raincoat. I was willing to do the. 5 for BJ til she told me it was CBJ not BBBJ it got worse once she refused to go to MY spot.

    She said we had to go to HER spot or a motel.

    I wasn't willing to 1. 3 for the night. I was almost going to go to her spot. But my brain was starting to overrule my dick. I just took her back to SA and gave her. 1 for wasting her time and got her number for anyone who is interested. (Well Known Senior Members ONLY).

    Has anyone ever met with her before??

    Do you guys think I did the right thing? Or was I too. Much of a cheapskate. ?

    I just usually don't like to pay triple digits for SWs If I wanted to. Pay Triple digits I would call an escort.

  3. #29252

    Kayla / Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    I also caught up with this Kayla about 3 weeks ago very fun girl I had a good time with her she did give me some digits and said that she could only text I'm not sure if the number is still good you know how that goes but I can PM you those digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Rabbit, If this Kayla has one side of her head shaven, then she is definately not new to the circle, she's been around for a few years, even longer if you count when she was in the BP area. As far as I know she's still around but I haven't seen her in a few days, but I'm pretty sure if you check Payson around Pratt, you might catch her. I don't think that Amanda is this Serena, but I could be wrong. Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for this one I had about two weeks ago. Her name is Kayla, nickname Lala. She is new to the circle. I mean she didn't even know Pierres place. 5'7" brown hair. Nice butt. Any info I would appreciate.
    Hello gents odd night in the WW area, but first things first: Kayla / Lala is the girl I referred to in my post 29151 middle paragraph. A most pleasant surprise. Genuine nice gal kinda new to the SW territory. I can tell you: Not the girl with half head shaved. Lives up where Monroe hits rt 40 area. Says she's in area surrounding Payson Pulaski Nightly for twilight to midnight. Also said she's not 'full out' so to speak doesn't work all the time. Appliance wise looked very put together comparably. But a real sweetheart, definitely. And again my impressions in post 29151.

  4. #29251

    Some Observations

    Lots of familiar faces out by the circle / WW. Jill is back out. I saw Heaven, Sara, Natalie, Bea, and a new mixed younger looking SW. The new face looks to be B / W mixed or possibly asian. She looks like she is in her younger 20's. She was wearing a yellow t-shirt. Others were out but I do not know the names.

    Door wasn't boarded on that famous property on Eagle Street. Door was opened and lights were on. It could have been a contractor doing some work.

    What is the description of the SW that is referred to as "the Beast?

  5. #29250
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Rabbit, If this Kayla has one side of her head shaven, then she is definately not new to the circle, she's been around for a few years, even longer if you count when she was in the BP area. As far as I know she's still around but I haven't seen her in a few days, but I'm pretty sure if you check Payson around Pratt, you might catch her. I don't think that Amanda is this Serena, but I could be wrong. Peace.
    Head not shaved on 1 side. Sorta tall, cute face, everything is deflated from massive, massive weigh loss in a short period of time from a unknown cause. I always done covered everything. Nice gal.

  6. #29249

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for this one I had about two weeks ago. Her name is Kayla, nickname Lala. She is new to the circle. I mean she didn't even know Pierres place. 5'7" brown hair. Nice butt. Any info I would appreciate. Also this new Amanda, nerdy girl with glasses. Got me curious if its Serena from because videos. Guys, check the video out and let me know if its her. Google Serena Baltimore Backpage. Should still give you hits. But intel on either of these ladies, I'd owe you one. Also. Anyone seen Chelsea on Wilkens? Use to be because "Terri". Heard she has gone down hill. Man, was going to retire but it still calls me. And the weather is getting nice, you know what that means. Well, pass along the good word if there is any. And you know I still seek ladies with them HUGE lips down there. Hailey from SA was perfect. But she been in WV for awhile now with sister getting cleaned up. Oh, almost forgot anyone heard from Ms Ex SW. Chrissy? Saw her post on here awhile ago. I mailed her and never heard back. Seems like the good ones keep slipping away. If I had the money, think I'd buy a place on Wilkens and rent out rooms. I would at least get free kitty whenever I wanted. Just a thought.

    raBBit
    I also caught up with this Kayla about 3 weeks ago very fun girl I had a good time with her she did give me some digits and said that she could only text I'm not sure if the number is still good you know how that goes but I can PM you those digits.

  7. #29248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for this one I had about two weeks ago. Her name is Kayla, nickname Lala. She is new to the circle. I mean she didn't even know Pierres place. 5'7" brown hair. Nice butt. Any info I would appreciate. Also this new Amanda, nerdy girl with glasses. Got me curious if its Serena from because videos. Guys, check the video out and let me know if its her. Google Serena Baltimore Backpage. Should still give you hits. But intel on either of these ladies, I'd owe you one. Also. Anyone seen Chelsea on Wilkens? Use to be because "Terri". Heard she has gone down hill. Man, was going to retire but it still calls me. And the weather is getting nice, you know what that means. Well, pass along the good word if there is any. And you know I still seek ladies with them HUGE lips down there. Hailey from SA was perfect. But she been in WV for awhile now with sister getting cleaned up. Oh, almost forgot anyone heard from Ms Ex SW. Chrissy? Saw her post on here awhile ago. I mailed her and never heard back. Seems like the good ones keep slipping away. If I had the money, think I'd buy a place on Wilkens and rent out rooms. I would at least get free kitty whenever I wanted. Just a thought.

    raBBit
    Rabbit, If this Kayla has one side of her head shaven, then she is definately not new to the circle, she's been around for a few years, even longer if you count when she was in the BP area. As far as I know she's still around but I haven't seen her in a few days, but I'm pretty sure if you check Payson around Pratt, you might catch her. I don't think that Amanda is this Serena, but I could be wrong. Peace.

  8. #29247

    re: Lala (Kayla) & new Amanda

    I am looking for this one I had about two weeks ago. Her name is Kayla, nickname Lala. She is new to the circle. I mean she didn't even know Pierres place. 5'7" brown hair. Nice butt. Any info I would appreciate. Also this new Amanda, nerdy girl with glasses. Got me curious if its Serena from because videos. Guys, check the video out and let me know if its her. Google Serena Baltimore Backpage. Should still give you hits. But intel on either of these ladies, I'd owe you one. Also. Anyone seen Chelsea on Wilkens? Use to be because "Terri". Heard she has gone down hill. Man, was going to retire but it still calls me. And the weather is getting nice, you know what that means. Well, pass along the good word if there is any. And you know I still seek ladies with them HUGE lips down there. Hailey from SA was perfect. But she been in WV for awhile now with sister getting cleaned up. Oh, almost forgot anyone heard from Ms Ex SW. Chrissy? Saw her post on here awhile ago. I mailed her and never heard back. Seems like the good ones keep slipping away. If I had the money, think I'd buy a place on Wilkens and rent out rooms. I would at least get free kitty whenever I wanted. Just a thought.

    raBBit

  9. #29246

    Strolling, Tara

    I hit the strolls today and there were several WSWs out and about, none I recognized or was interested in. I did come across a blonde Tara near amoral park though also further down along wash, slim, looks like late 20's or so, pretty nice face, but up close she has some sores I'd want to steer clear from. I caught a nasty infection from one of our dear ones and it wasn't even an sti. Watch yourselves, guys, and wash up. Pleasant personality, said she is out pretty often. I didn't partake, but I know one of you did!

    Stay safe out there.

  10. #29245

    Kandii & Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii has her phone number back. Give her a call. You all know how good she is. If you don't have her number she doesn't want it passed around but you can send your name and number to me and I'll forward it to her if you're a contributing member. Her rules, not mine.
    Cls9637 you are a lucky mean and I am jealous of you. Everytime when you post the picture with Kandii also Kimberly. I envy with thoughts like "why can't I get someone like them" .

    BTW: I luv your reports with pictures. Keep it coming.

  11. #29244

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurer  [View Original Post]
    Of course you can post a picture from before. Also she mentioned she the reason she was gone for some time was cancer? Any truth to that.

    Don't get me wrong, she is not a great date but was not the worse either. And I love ginger carpeting so would probably pick her up again.
    She has some type of bone cancer.

  12. #29243

    Cancer

    Quote Originally Posted by MacRobby  [View Original Post]
    .

    I got to chime in about "Bella" guys. I been reading and I didn't want to "dis" her, but if it's the TRUTH, and Factual, well that's not "dis" is it? Allow me to put another way: If the choice is between some new buds sharing intel watching each others backs -vs- someone, ANYONE that's a problem, well. We all have enough problems already, right?

    So Anyway this is all true. Why would anyone lie about such things? If you go there, "watch your 6".

    And treat all you encounter the way you wish to be treated. She doesn't.
    Of course you can post a picture from before. Also she mentioned she the reason she was gone for some time was cancer? Any truth to that.

    Don't get me wrong, she is not a great date but was not the worse either. And I love ginger carpeting so would probably pick her up again.

  13. #29242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Natalie

    I got to see my little spinner sweetheart Natalie recently. A visit with her is always fun with no bullshit and no drama. She is so tiny and tight that she still says I hurt her, but she prefers giving head anyway. When she first appeared on Wilkens about a year and a half ago she was really not very good at head. But with all the practice she gets she has gotten quite good at it since. Natalie still hates the taste and feel of cum in her mouth and will get it out as fast as she possibly can. But all around she is a great girl. She is open to most suggestions except anal, enjoys a little spanking and loves having her cute little boobs squeezed. She can be found around the circle area and her phone number is available to trusted contributors here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie1.PNG‎   Natalie2.jpg‎   Natalie5.PNG‎   Natalie6.jpg‎   Natalie7.PNG‎  

    Natalie1.jpg‎   Natalie2.jpg‎   Natalie3.PNG‎   Natalie4.PNG‎  

  14. #29241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Shar of Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    Several weeks ago I got some intel from a trusted monger with his ear to the ground who informed me that she was vacationing at the Carroll county graybar spa and resort. A trip like this is usually very good for health and relaxation for Sharr and being one of the first to hit it after she gets out is a rare treat and VERY good time. Good luck and be sure too pass me the digits if you see her around!
    It looks like she was released from Carroll County about a month ago.

  15. #29240

    Pearl

    Was out last night and met a few girls but didn't partake. Met a brunette, she was really skinny, ok face not much on top or a booty. Said her name was pearl. That was a first, anyone else have any experience with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape