Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 1433
-
05-19-16 00:32 #593Senior Member

Posts: 1318Crosstimbers / Airline
If you're asking where else is the street action, best & most consistent I see is starting at I-45, driving west on Crosstimbers for about 1/2 mile, then spinning around & heading south on Airline. They are frequently there at the gas station corner of Airline/Crosstimbers hanging out or down as far as the freeway (I-610, I think). I've seen them around the gas station across from Jack Off In A Box. Quality varies from 1 - 8 on the SW scale.
Originally Posted by Houston832
[View Original Post]
Craven.
-
05-16-16 01:42 #592Regular Member

Posts: 8Were the action at besides Biss.
-
04-12-16 10:37 #591Regular Member

Posts: 14North of Houston
Are there any locations north of Houston?
-
04-09-16 01:36 #590Senior Member

Posts: 38Alternative Locations
The alternative locations are located in the archives my friend. You won't get the aesthetic quality of Bissonnet but you will get a provider with a better attitude and a better overall experience.
Originally Posted by TheKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-16 17:31 #589Senior Member

Posts: 124In your hunting ground
HELLO FELLOW MONGERS I'm IN YOUR AREA FOR A FEW WEEKS (LEAGUE CITY) WOULD LOVE TO SAMPLE YOUR BUFFET WHILE HERE ANY DIGITS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND IF YOUR EVER IN SOUTH FL HIT ME UP.
BE SAFE AND MONGER ON:0.
-
04-02-16 23:34 #588Senior Member

Posts: 1318Houston Street Prices?
Fellas - Please can you let me know what you currently pay for in-car BJs in the Houston area especially Bissonnet? I float between Mil-wh0re-kee & Houston these days & am getting pretty dissatisfied with prices & service at the AMPs down here. I'm used to paying $20 - 25 + tip for decent street service up north. Thanks.
Craven.
-
03-30-16 11:48 #587Regular Member

Posts: 14Gangbang Parties
Hi, I am new to the Houston area. Does anyone know of Gangbang Parties in the Houston area?
-
03-18-16 12:47 #586Senior Member

Posts: 317So much attitude and so little information.
Originally Posted by Madlion1255
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 01:02 #585Senior Member

Posts: 38There are many opportunities out there my friend. Just not many opportunities for Backpage quality chicks other then Bissy. For the love of god I will never understand why anyone would pick up any of the "beautiful young ladies" of Bissy. You're asking for trouble and a problem! There is a whole world of Houston SW's out there outside of Bissy and the dried up Airline area!
Originally Posted by JayMega
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 07:41 #584Regular Member

Posts: 1A spot
I have a friend named "BOB" who is very trusted and a credible source. He said he was cruising down bellaire near hilcroft and he saw a 22 yr old LSW posted up at a shell. He got a BBBJCIM. 2 and was very happy with the LSW skills.
-
02-21-16 12:09 #583Senior Member

Posts: 527Please share
I'd be interested in knowing where you found this watering hole.
Originally Posted by Guyver73
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 18:10 #582Senior Member

Posts: 123A little help?
I just rolled into town I'm out of Milwaukee looking for some help with the local SW strolls I'm in a hotel around 610 and the 45 on the south side pm me with some help would be appreciated thanks.
-
02-14-16 16:58 #581Senior Member

Posts: 222Had some fun in Houston
Hello all,
Just got back from your fair city and I have to say I was very impressed. The SW's where out in force and not shy about advertising who they where. I ended up hooking up with a very sexy cute A / LSW named Anna.
She took care of me for just 80 for a great CBJ and CFS. I will be back.
-
02-13-16 12:10 #580Senior Member

Posts: 527Out of Town Visitor
I just got back from visiting your fair city. Made a few runs in areas mentioned here. Unfortunately came up dry every time. I guess the massive sting operation took its toll on your providers.
All was not lost. Found a nice CL provider not far away.
Stay safe and be careful Houston.
-
02-11-16 02:58 #579Senior Member

Posts: 441960?
I have seen working irls from the Raceway close to 45, down to before Kuykendahl. I don't see them with any regularity. Maybe you family knows a more popular area than I do!
Originally Posted by CravenMorehead
[View Original Post]
It seems a lot of girls with ads (CL, etc.) on different sites are in the 1960 and 45 area too.









Reply With Quote






