Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #593

    Crosstimbers / Airline

    Quote Originally Posted by Houston832  [View Original Post]
    Were the action at besides Biss.
    If you're asking where else is the street action, best & most consistent I see is starting at I-45, driving west on Crosstimbers for about 1/2 mile, then spinning around & heading south on Airline. They are frequently there at the gas station corner of Airline/Crosstimbers hanging out or down as far as the freeway (I-610, I think). I've seen them around the gas station across from Jack Off In A Box. Quality varies from 1 - 8 on the SW scale.

    Craven.

  2. #592
    Were the action at besides Biss.

  3. #591

    North of Houston

    Are there any locations north of Houston?

  4. #590

    Alternative Locations

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKing  [View Original Post]
    So much attitude and so little information.
    The alternative locations are located in the archives my friend. You won't get the aesthetic quality of Bissonnet but you will get a provider with a better attitude and a better overall experience.

  5. #589

    In your hunting ground

    HELLO FELLOW MONGERS I'm IN YOUR AREA FOR A FEW WEEKS (LEAGUE CITY) WOULD LOVE TO SAMPLE YOUR BUFFET WHILE HERE ANY DIGITS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND IF YOUR EVER IN SOUTH FL HIT ME UP.

    BE SAFE AND MONGER ON:0.

  6. #588

    Houston Street Prices?

    Fellas - Please can you let me know what you currently pay for in-car BJs in the Houston area especially Bissonnet? I float between Mil-wh0re-kee & Houston these days & am getting pretty dissatisfied with prices & service at the AMPs down here. I'm used to paying $20 - 25 + tip for decent street service up north. Thanks.

    Craven.

  7. #587

    Gangbang Parties

    Hi, I am new to the Houston area. Does anyone know of Gangbang Parties in the Houston area?

  8. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by Madlion1255  [View Original Post]
    There are many opportunities out there my friend. Just not many opportunities for Backpage quality chicks other then Bissy. For the love of god I will never understand why anyone would pick up any of the "beautiful young ladies" of Bissy. You're asking for trouble and a problem! There is a whole world of Houston SW's out there outside of Bissy and the dried up Airline area!
    So much attitude and so little information.

  9. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMega  [View Original Post]
    Bored. People barely post so no one should get mad for this dull ass field report I'm about to do. If any of why'all dissapprove, post more.

    I'm sitting here off airline. Parking lot of the jack in the box. Waiting to see something. Cruised up and down. Couple times and only saw two that might be working.

    One looked old and cracked out. Talking to a guy at the bus stop. The other was a big girl walking from the fiesta. Looked skanky, but for all I know she was just heading to her car.

    I don't know how some guys get lucky here. Maybe I just don't know what to look for. On Bissy it's obvious who works. Skimpy clothes and walking up and down the road, or waving at you from the motel parking lot. Here on airline. Everyone looks like they are going or coming from work.

    I did see some Latinas that looked promising a few months ago, but they were at the bus stop surrounded by like 5 black guys. I'm black, but no way in hell in approaching a chick in the company of several dudes. Even if she is working. Bad juju.

    So here I am. Staking out the place like an undercover narc. Seeing nothing. Going to make another loop soon.
    There are many opportunities out there my friend. Just not many opportunities for Backpage quality chicks other then Bissy. For the love of god I will never understand why anyone would pick up any of the "beautiful young ladies" of Bissy. You're asking for trouble and a problem! There is a whole world of Houston SW's out there outside of Bissy and the dried up Airline area!

  10. #584

    A spot

    I have a friend named "BOB" who is very trusted and a credible source. He said he was cruising down bellaire near hilcroft and he saw a 22 yr old LSW posted up at a shell. He got a BBBJCIM. 2 and was very happy with the LSW skills.

  11. #583

    Please share

    I'd be interested in knowing where you found this watering hole.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver73  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Just got back from your fair city and I have to say I was very impressed. The SW's where out in force and not shy about advertising who they where. I ended up hooking up with a very sexy cute A / LSW named Anna.

    She took care of me for just 80 for a great CBJ and CFS. I will be back.

  12. #582

    A little help?

    I just rolled into town I'm out of Milwaukee looking for some help with the local SW strolls I'm in a hotel around 610 and the 45 on the south side pm me with some help would be appreciated thanks.

  13. #581

    Had some fun in Houston

    Hello all,

    Just got back from your fair city and I have to say I was very impressed. The SW's where out in force and not shy about advertising who they where. I ended up hooking up with a very sexy cute A / LSW named Anna.

    She took care of me for just 80 for a great CBJ and CFS. I will be back.

  14. #580

    Out of Town Visitor

    I just got back from visiting your fair city. Made a few runs in areas mentioned here. Unfortunately came up dry every time. I guess the massive sting operation took its toll on your providers.

    All was not lost. Found a nice CL provider not far away.

    Stay safe and be careful Houston.

  15. #579

    1960?

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehead  [View Original Post]
    I was hanging out with friends when a family member announced that prostitutes operate on FM1960. I had to stay cool here & seem uninterested even though I wanted to ask a bunch of questions.

    Do you have any idea where on 1960 SWs can be seen?

    CM.
    I have seen working irls from the Raceway close to 45, down to before Kuykendahl. I don't see them with any regularity. Maybe you family knows a more popular area than I do!

    It seems a lot of girls with ads (CL, etc.) on different sites are in the 1960 and 45 area too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape