Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1726

    Missy from North Providence?

    Short, big breasted, from North Prov? Any info? She has hit my ads before with same pics, not a clear face pic, chest does look big. Can't send pics through email, wants to text them to you.

  2. #1725

    Ky

    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I missed the post. She's a hard one to get a hold of. Been keeping an eye out for her posts for a while.
    She is hard to get a hold of has her posts usually get flagged quickly. She did give me an email address last time I saw her, but it turned out to be either a fake or she gave me the wrong address. She definitely is worth a visit. Like I said not the best looking but nice body and great skills. Her posts are usually very graphic in nature that's how you can tell it's her. Keep trying and stay safe and aware.

  3. #1724

    Ky

    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that have visited in the past, she is posting on CL right now. For those of you that haven't met up with her, she's not the best looking horse in the stable but definitely knows how to service a man. Very reasonable donation to boot. She is posting under the title thick black chick 22.
    Looks like I missed the post. She's a hard one to get a hold of. Been keeping an eye out for her posts for a while.

  4. #1723

    Ky

    For those of you that have visited in the past, she is posting on CL right now. For those of you that haven't met up with her, she's not the best looking horse in the stable but definitely knows how to service a man. Very reasonable donation to boot. She is posting under the title thick black chick 22.

  5. #1722
    Quote Originally Posted by Krish2121  [View Original Post]
    Responded to her AD in CL and got the pics.
    Does she go by Amanda H?

  6. #1721
    She doesn't do cim anymore but still does BBBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I saw her way before I joined this sight, She was ok, wanted way too much for a BBBJ cim. I think it was a c-note.

  7. #1720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBigGuy  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate that. Worth it?
    I saw her way before I joined this sight, She was ok, wanted way too much for a BBBJ cim. I think it was a c-note.

  8. #1719

    Thanks LB

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Dawn.
    Appreciate that. Worth it?

  9. #1718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBigGuy  [View Original Post]
    Quick question, does anybody remember the one who posted once in a while on CL and maybe randomly on BP. She used to claim to be a college student but had been reported to be 40+ and perhaps just taking a college course. Quote $60/30 $100/60.

    Found her on CL today and am wondering if it's worth taking the plunge. Described herself as small bbw with DDs. Brown hair. CL link is, gone and I don't know her name, but she did reply via CL mail. With that limited info maybe somebody knows who I mean. Thanks in advance.
    Her name is Dawn.

  10. #1717
    Yeah I know her she's chibby but if you don't like bbw you won't like her but she's good, nice pussy and she gets into it too, gives great head as well. I'm thinking of going to see her tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBigGuy  [View Original Post]
    Quick question, does

    anybody remember the one who posted once in a while on CL and maybe randomly on BP. She used to claim to be a college student but had been reported to be 40+ and perhaps just taking a college course. Quote $60/30 $100/60.

    Found her on CL today and am wondering if it's worth taking the plunge. Described herself as small bbw with DDs. Brown hair. CL link is, gone and I don't know her name, but she did reply via CL mail. With that limited info maybe somebody knows who I mean. Thanks in advance.

  11. #1716

    Lincoln / Manville

    Quick question, does anybody remember the one who posted once in a while on CL and maybe randomly on BP. She used to claim to be a college student but had been reported to be 40+ and perhaps just taking a college course. Quote $60/30 $100/60.

    Found her on CL today and am wondering if it's worth taking the plunge. Described herself as small bbw with DDs. Brown hair. CL link is, gone and I don't know her name, but she did reply via CL mail. With that limited info maybe somebody knows who I mean. Thanks in advance.

  12. #1715
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Hit on one of my ads. Looked familiar, but cannot recall. Same old sad story. Ex left Her, kids, laid off, Yada Yada Yada.
    Do you have her digits?

  13. #1714

    Any info? From Poonsocket

    Hit on one of my ads. Looked familiar, but cannot recall. Same old sad story. Ex left Her, kids, laid off, Yada Yada Yada.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 1 3.jpg‎  

  14. #1713
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Stay away she has been reviewed before. Not unless you want the gift.
    Thanks Brad, will stay away. What is the gift, just curious.

  15. #1712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Krish2121  [View Original Post]
    Responded to her AD in CL and got the pics.
    Stay away she has been reviewed before. Not unless you want the gift.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape