Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1711

    Any info on this one?

    Responded to her AD in CL and got the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails noname.jpg‎  

  2. #1710

    Pinky

    Well, that's her email name. She responded to an ad of mine. Anybody recognize her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160503_150007.jpg‎  

  3. #1709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Shisca301  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the info or link to this one? I would like to meet her. Thanks.
    No I erased her number, but when I see her ad again I'll try to remember it for you.

  4. #1708
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I answered this chicks ad. She lives in West Warwick. I think she use to post on BP not sure does anyone remember her.

    Thanks.
    Do you have the info or link to this one? I would like to meet her. Thanks.

  5. #1707
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun0410  [View Original Post]
    I did not see her personally but got info from someone that it was a sloppy mess, don't go there. I didn't.
    I thought she was great. A little shy, but damn she made me cum. Definitely new what she was doing. Buddy, if you haven't met with her why don't you keep your opinions quiet? I thought she was great & have seen her a few times.

  6. #1706

    McLuvin

    Anybody ever get any hits from a girl with the email McLuvin?

    Or has anybody met up with her?

  7. #1705

    Lilly

    Not sure if that's the girl I have gotten hits on, she is from down southcoast RI. Wants 250 last week was the quote, yesterday 300. I have a full clothed pic, young and good look, definitely not a regular out there. Can't host and too much for my hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    Responded to an ad over the weekend stating outcalls only & flowers required. Got a reply asking what was I looking for. I told her f / s, asked how much she usually received & requested a pic. She came back with $3. 0!! I countered with $2. 0 & picture. She claimed she had multiple offers & would get back to me if they fell through, never got a pic.

    Has anyone dealt with this one?
    .

  8. #1704

    28 yr old

    Got a reply to an ad over the weekend stating white, age 28,5'9" 135 lbs, outcalls only, yr Anyone familiar with?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  9. #1703

    S Kingston

    Responded to an ad over the weekend stating outcalls only & flowers required. Got a reply asking what was I looking for. I told her f / s, asked how much she usually received & requested a pic. She came back with $3. 0!! I countered with $2. 0 & picture. She claimed she had multiple offers & would get back to me if they fell through, never got a pic.

    Has anyone dealt with this one?

  10. #1702
    Wow. Age really got her. Last I knew she got pregnant and was out there still. All me experiences where average with her not sure how she would perform now tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I answered this chicks ad. She lives in West Warwick. I think she use to post on BP not sure does anyone remember her.

    Thanks.

  11. #1701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405

    CL ad

    Hello all, I answered this chicks ad. She lives in West Warwick. I think she use to post on BP not sure does anyone remember her.

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0693.jpg‎   IMG_0694.jpg‎  

  12. #1700
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I have been emailing back and forth with this one.

    Arranging a meet this week, does anyone know about her?

    If not, I will see if she is open to referrals after we meet.

    Thanks.
    Check your pm.

  13. #1699
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun0410  [View Original Post]
    Age has ripened her. She is open to everything no matter what she says and she will negotiate. She talks a long mighty business career but her actions are just ok. I saw her once and never went back. Place is nice though.

    .
    That's her. Got some long 'I'm so important but do this for fun' email, says her place is in some condo complex which is what spooked me. I liked it was off the beaten path, for me, her photos were very MILF, but seems like she's all hat, no cattle.

    Thanks for the info!

  14. #1698

    Robin Uxbridge

    Age has ripened her. She is open to everything no matter what she says and she will negotiate. She talks a long mighty business career but her actions are just ok. I saw her once and never went back. Place is nice though.

    Quote Originally Posted by NYMonger  [View Original Post]
    Got a hit on an old posting from this MILF-why type woman. Not sure how legit, as she is in MA, and she's hitting RI ads. But guessing, someone here also got some replies. If any info, please pass along.

    TIA.
    .

  15. #1697

    Which Robin?

    Quote Originally Posted by NYMonger  [View Original Post]
    Got a hit on an old posting from this MILF-why type woman. Not sure how legit, as she is in MA, and she's hitting RI ads. But guessing, someone here also got some replies. If any info, please pass along.

    TIA.
    There are 2 Robins, one posting on BP saying Milford but she's really in Uxbridge and another in Oxford. Unless Uxbridge Robin has changed her tactics, she is a BP advertiser only where Oxford Robin replies to CL ads.

    There is info on both on the Worcester boards, BP & massage for Uxbridge, CL for Oxford.

    YMMV but I've met both: Uxbridge was a poor massage, shorted on time and the only thing representative about the fake pics was the spiky blonde hair; Oxford looked 15 or more yrs older than claimed so I didn't stick around to see how the session was.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape