Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 811 of 930 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 861 911 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 13945
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Sophia is for real

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossy  [View Original Post]
    This is the same girl, and the ad correctly states she moved. I saw her in her new place an hour ago for a great uninterrupted GFE session. Not ROB at all. She's a nice girl who's niceness was misinterpreted as more than friends and now the jealous person is posting fake ads.
    Just saw Sophia in her incall. She was the coolest chick ever. Great service and totally safe. It sucks when guys talk shit about legit girls just because they want to be more than just roommates / friends.

  2. #1794

    Sophie not ROB. Sour Grapes poser poster

    Quote Originally Posted by Eman007  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl you're recommending? Rip off?
    I got a lot of messages about Sophie, and she is a cool girl who is being messed with by a jealous guy who fell in love with her. I sent this message.

    Sophie or Sophia is totally legit. The loser guy who is posting those fake ads was naive and fell in love with her and she got freaked out by him. The guy stalked her and told her he will ruin her in this town. She is has a totally chill personality and I can see why someone would misinterpret her easygoing coolness as more than a customer. She thought he was a friend, and he totally went overboard. Totally go and see her. She is cool. She wanted to see me yesterday because she was freaked out by the guy and was too nervous to see new customers. She even suspects the loser guy is texting her from different phone numbers to mess with her. Treat her well. She will reciprocate. Tell her Flossy sent you.

    I was starting to wonder if you were a chick now I'm sure.

    Don't do this again,

    A2

  3. #1793

    Older. Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokker  [View Original Post]
    She only sees guys who are over 55+ years old.
    Has anyone seen her recently?

    I wonder how she looks face to face as opposed to her pics which are probably 10 years ole!

  4. #1792

    Older

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Mandy? She's a mature provider who posts on various sites. She is reviewed on the other site.
    She only sees guys who are over 55+ years old.

  5. #1791

    Same Girl, Sour Grapes

    Quote Originally Posted by Eman007  [View Original Post]
    Setup for ripoff or sour grapes?? Won't let me upload comparison screenshot so I'm not sure.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/5584963542.html
    This is the same girl, and the ad correctly states she moved. I saw her in her new place an hour ago for a great uninterrupted GFE session. Not ROB at all. She's a nice girl who's niceness was misinterpreted as more than friends and now the jealous person is posting fake ads.

  6. #1790
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossy  [View Original Post]
    Sophia's CL ad pics were hot so I called and she got back to me later in the day. She is a very thin petite girl, about 5'6" barely 100 pounds. She is very friendly and wow! Her service is amazing. She's a true GFE. Chose her quickie option since it was our first time 15 min 150 donation. Daty was delicious. Her skin is porcelain flawless and since she's so thin, her pussy is tiny, tight, and perfect. Pussy and tits are youthful. Small A cups perky. She takes direction well, during FS popped really fast in 30 seconds because her heavenly love crevice was too much to handle. Will definitely repeat. She has a brunette girlfriend she does 2 girl action with.

    If you prefer big tits and curvy booty Sophia is not for you. But if you like skinny youthful body she is a definite yes.
    Setup for ripoff or sour grapes?? Won't let me upload comparison screenshot so I'm not sure.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/5584963542.html

  7. #1789

    Same girl Flossy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossy  [View Original Post]
    Sophia's CL ad pics were hot so I called and she got back to me later in the day. She is a very thin petite girl, about 5'6" barely 100 pounds. She is very friendly and wow! Her service is amazing. She's a true GFE. Chose her quickie option since it was our first time 15 min 150 donation. Daty was delicious. Her skin is porcelain flawless and since she's so thin, her pussy is tiny, tight, and perfect. Pussy and tits are youthful. Small A cups perky. She takes direction well, during FS popped really fast in 30 seconds because her heavenly love crevice was too much to handle. Will definitely repeat. She has a brunette girlfriend she does 2 girl action with.

    If you prefer big tits and curvy booty Sophia is not for you. But if you like skinny youthful body she is a definite yes.
    Is this the same girl you're recommending? Rip off?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20160513-165658.jpg‎  

  8. #1788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Mandy? She's a mature provider who posts on various sites. She is reviewed on the other site.
    Always wondered about her but just by the pics alone she had a major change for the worse I don't know if it's drugs or is she anorexic?

  9. #1787

    Mandy Mature MILF

    Has anyone tried Mandy? She's a mature provider who posts on various sites. She is reviewed on the other site.
    Hi Fellas, I'm a mature, Fun, thin, natural busty (I work out) No scars, tattoos, No drugs or Drama! Are you looking for a lady to accompany you this evening for a special event, dinner or drink first, then? I Prefer a mature gentleman. Have a wonderful day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎   image.jpeg‎   image.jpeg‎   image.jpeg‎  

  10. #1786

    Erotic Monkey is a supposed review site

    Quote Originally Posted by Binky77  [View Original Post]
    Here she (?) is Jenna, 6 years younger, elegantly sipping (urine?) from a champagne glass and wants "1 hr meet / greet $425 ".

    She's also rated 1.1 stars out of 5 by 29 people. (Well....better than 1.0 I guess...).

    https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/j...1e531a7c8b456a


    This site is implying that this phone # is used by police (no idea how legit this site's info is):

    http://www.escortpolice.com/408-991-2020/?id=16414562



    That number turns up a ton of ads on different sites.
    * The Eroticmonkey is a site I examined through their own discussion boards. They steal reviews from other review sites, and they even make some up. For instance, I tried putting a few reviews on, but the site doesn't work that way. You can't even post a legit review on there. Just today, the reviews on one girl said he paid $260 for an hour, and another reviewer said he saw her for 600. That site is as phony as a 3 dollar bill.

  11. #1785
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGlory1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I've seen her ads awhile now, wondering if anyone's tried her out?

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...nette/16414562


    Here she (?) is Jenna, 6 years younger, elegantly sipping (urine?) from a champagne glass and wants "1 hr meet / greet $425 ".

    She's also rated 1.1 stars out of 5 by 29 people. (Well....better than 1.0 I guess...).

    https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/j...1e531a7c8b456a


    This site is implying that this phone # is used by police (no idea how legit this site's info is):

    http://www.escortpolice.com/408-991-2020/?id=16414562



    That number turns up a ton of ads on different sites.

  12. #1784

    Stratosphere

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokker  [View Original Post]
    I see her post and contacted her. Told me she was across from stratosphere in one of those cheap run down motels. I didn't even reply back once she told me that. I always stay away from that area, glad you had a good time. 15 minutes for 150. Not good value in my opinion.
    Sophie graduated from GFE to PSE over 3 visits. Try it, you may like it. She's thinking of moving too.

  13. #1783

    Sophia Stratoshphere

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokker  [View Original Post]
    I see her post and contacted her. Told me she was across from stratosphere in one of those cheap run down motels. I didn't even reply back once she told me that. I always stay away from that area, glad you had a good time. 15 minutes for 150. Not good value in my opinion.
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. She's not a clock watcher so opting for the lower rate doesn't always mean less time. I saw her 3 x total and each time it got better. The 3rd time she brought out vibrating toys and we got creative. Believe me, there was alot of lube and vibrado going on. This that I never tried before but felt so good.

  14. #1782

    Stratosphere

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossy  [View Original Post]
    Sophia's CL ad pics were hot so I called and she got back to me later in the day. She is a very thin petite girl, about 5'6" barely 100 pounds. She is very friendly and wow! Her service is amazing. She's a true GFE. Chose her quickie option since it was our first time 15 min 150 donation. Daty was delicious. Her skin is porcelain flawless and since she's so thin, her pussy is tiny, tight, and perfect. Pussy and tits are youthful. Small A cups perky. She takes direction well, during FS popped really fast in 30 seconds because her heavenly love crevice was too much to handle. Will definitely repeat. She has a brunette girlfriend she does 2 girl action with.

    If you prefer big tits and curvy booty Sophia is not for you. But if you like skinny youthful body she is a definite yes.
    I see her post and contacted her. Told me she was across from stratosphere in one of those cheap run down motels. I didn't even reply back once she told me that. I always stay away from that area, glad you had a good time. 15 minutes for 150. Not good value in my opinion.

  15. #1781
    That looks like an agency ad for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGlory1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I've seen her ads awhile now, wondering if anyone's tried her out?

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...nette/16414562

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape