Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 13945
-
05-15-16 01:43 #1795Senior Member

Posts: 389Sophia is for real
Just saw Sophia in her incall. She was the coolest chick ever. Great service and totally safe. It sucks when guys talk shit about legit girls just because they want to be more than just roommates / friends.
Originally Posted by Flossy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 23:13 #1794Banned Member

Posts: 34Sophie not ROB. Sour Grapes poser poster
I got a lot of messages about Sophie, and she is a cool girl who is being messed with by a jealous guy who fell in love with her. I sent this message.
Originally Posted by Eman007
[View Original Post]
Sophie or Sophia is totally legit. The loser guy who is posting those fake ads was naive and fell in love with her and she got freaked out by him. The guy stalked her and told her he will ruin her in this town. She is has a totally chill personality and I can see why someone would misinterpret her easygoing coolness as more than a customer. She thought he was a friend, and he totally went overboard. Totally go and see her. She is cool. She wanted to see me yesterday because she was freaked out by the guy and was too nervous to see new customers. She even suspects the loser guy is texting her from different phone numbers to mess with her. Treat her well. She will reciprocate. Tell her Flossy sent you.
I was starting to wonder if you were a chick now I'm sure.
Don't do this again,
A2
-
05-14-16 11:08 #1793Senior Member

Posts: 345Older. Mandy
Has anyone seen her recently?
Originally Posted by Jokker
[View Original Post]
I wonder how she looks face to face as opposed to her pics which are probably 10 years ole!
-
05-14-16 03:35 #1792Senior Member

Posts: 250Older
She only sees guys who are over 55+ years old.
Originally Posted by Flossy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 00:49 #1791Banned Member

Posts: 34Same Girl, Sour Grapes
This is the same girl, and the ad correctly states she moved. I saw her in her new place an hour ago for a great uninterrupted GFE session. Not ROB at all. She's a nice girl who's niceness was misinterpreted as more than friends and now the jealous person is posting fake ads.
Originally Posted by Eman007
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-16 20:35 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 262Setup for ripoff or sour grapes?? Won't let me upload comparison screenshot so I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by Flossy
[View Original Post]
https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/5584963542.html
-
05-13-16 20:03 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 262Same girl Flossy?
Is this the same girl you're recommending? Rip off?
Originally Posted by Flossy
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-16 19:22 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 2989I
Always wondered about her but just by the pics alone she had a major change for the worse I don't know if it's drugs or is she anorexic?
Originally Posted by Flossy
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-16 15:53 #1787Banned Member

Posts: 34Mandy Mature MILF
Has anyone tried Mandy? She's a mature provider who posts on various sites. She is reviewed on the other site.
Hi Fellas, I'm a mature, Fun, thin, natural busty (I work out) No scars, tattoos, No drugs or Drama! Are you looking for a lady to accompany you this evening for a special event, dinner or drink first, then? I Prefer a mature gentleman. Have a wonderful day!
-
05-12-16 10:02 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 588Erotic Monkey is a supposed review site
* The Eroticmonkey is a site I examined through their own discussion boards. They steal reviews from other review sites, and they even make some up. For instance, I tried putting a few reviews on, but the site doesn't work that way. You can't even post a legit review on there. Just today, the reviews on one girl said he paid $260 for an hour, and another reviewer said he saw her for 600. That site is as phony as a 3 dollar bill.
Originally Posted by Binky77
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-16 08:10 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 257
Originally Posted by VegasGlory1
[View Original Post]
Here she (?) is Jenna, 6 years younger, elegantly sipping (urine?) from a champagne glass and wants "1 hr meet / greet $425 ".
She's also rated 1.1 stars out of 5 by 29 people. (Well....better than 1.0 I guess...).
https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/j...1e531a7c8b456a
This site is implying that this phone # is used by police (no idea how legit this site's info is):
http://www.escortpolice.com/408-991-2020/?id=16414562
That number turns up a ton of ads on different sites.
-
05-12-16 00:35 #1784Banned Member

Posts: 34Stratosphere
Sophie graduated from GFE to PSE over 3 visits. Try it, you may like it. She's thinking of moving too.
Originally Posted by Jokker
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-16 00:04 #1783Banned Member

Posts: 34Sophia Stratoshphere
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. She's not a clock watcher so opting for the lower rate doesn't always mean less time. I saw her 3 x total and each time it got better. The 3rd time she brought out vibrating toys and we got creative. Believe me, there was alot of lube and vibrado going on. This that I never tried before but felt so good.
Originally Posted by Jokker
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-16 20:54 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 250Stratosphere
I see her post and contacted her. Told me she was across from stratosphere in one of those cheap run down motels. I didn't even reply back once she told me that. I always stay away from that area, glad you had a good time. 15 minutes for 150. Not good value in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Flossy
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-16 19:31 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 356That looks like an agency ad for sure.
Originally Posted by VegasGlory1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






