High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13524
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl I mentioned in a post awhile ago. She is pretty spot on as far as what my type of girl is. I was offered HE and partook. More was to be had but she quoted me some ridiculous price for BJ and FS.
    Lucky guy. You can't go wrong with a body like that. I say go for it while it's still a member's-only party.

  2. #13523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1532

    Needed a break today,

    After a long overnight of work. Called around, ended up at CC in the morning and 15th floor. Nice, kinda clean room not private, split by curtains, but only I here because too early in the morning. Showered, then off to the cubicle. Nice Chinese Taiwanese I guessing. Wanted strong massage so worked forearm and her elbows, was ok, oiled felt better. Then sat between my legs than worked her way up the ladder and them the light touch with her loner nails. Started rubbing the braddahs, then tugging at it and sshe started to wake up. Asked what like, I said what get? Decided on no clothes, HJ BJ HJ, going cowboy cause she said you no in mouth ok? Ok! Milked akua hard when I came, she giggled cause so much. Hot towel cleaned up, came over and started sucking on my nips, wtfh, got hard, she said round 2, I say A'ole! Got to be at gym in 30 min. Next time, we exchange digits, made our kissed my nips, wtfh was that aprung he did. She gave few tugs but I said not can. While leaving Tina came walking in, wanted 2nd round her, showed me her sucking skills by doing my finger, whoa. Next time, she said her and cherry can do two of them. Well see.

  3. #13522
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Correct. Rina worked for various places in CC but has her own place now, so unless one specifically asks for her (even then it is no guarantee), she may assign her girl.

    Yes, Rina is very substantial "bait" IMHO.
    This is the girl I mentioned in a post awhile ago. She is pretty spot on as far as what my type of girl is. I was offered HE and partook. More was to be had but she quoted me some ridiculous price for BJ and FS. Gave me her direct contact number, I have it written down somewhere in code so my SO don't question me whose number that is.

    If anyone partook in more than he, please pm me and lmk. Like I said, this girl is right up my alley.

  4. #13521
    Quote Originally Posted by CM0069  [View Original Post]
    I didn't post several days ago before yours, but I tried it but got someone else. Somewhat peeved by the bait and switch, got a older thicker Chinese gal, money up front. Didn't get her name but glad you say the pic was real at least. Don't know if I'll try again, if that person was a random freelancer.
    Correct. Rina worked for various places in CC but has her own place now, so unless one specifically asks for her (even then it is no guarantee), she may assign her girl.

    Yes, Rina is very substantial "bait" IMHO.

  5. #13520
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5580042347.html

    If your really into Spinners like I am, than Rina is your girl. This girl is like the ultimate spinner IMHO. Very cute, tight ass, nice skin. Closest thing to spinner to her, was Layla from Empire. But actually I think Rina is even more tiny. Nice massage. She actually finished massage school, just have to get her Lic. Wears small tight clothes during session. Allows some roaming over clothes. Ncie slow HJ to finish. No rush at all. Friendly and speaks well. Her spinner body drives me nuts. Pic in ad is real. Going to try and work on FS, but I doubt it, but who knows. Will have fun trying. Definitely a repeater for me. $. 20 total damage.

    Good Mongering.

    Rus.
    I didn't post several days ago before yours, but I tried it but got someone else. Somewhat peeved by the bait and switch, got a older thicker Chinese gal, money up front, sigh just went for legit, but surprisingly not bad as she used her fingers and thumbs to knead in my arms, back, shoulders, neck which got most of the knots I had LOL. Most places just use their elbows / forearms, at that point its just lazy. Didn't get her name but glad you say the pic was real at least. Don't know if I'll try again, if that person was a random freelancer. I just played with some of the flirting but didn't go for any upsell, as I was just going to hit a AMP later. That "extra" was house fee in my mind.

  6. #13519

    Leleewadee Spa

    Tried Lily at Leleewadee Spa. She gave me a good Thai Swedish combo massage. No hints of play with her. Anyone know if they gone legit or YMMV?

  7. #13518
    Quote Originally Posted by TBoy808  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Tammy again because gives pretty good massages and ok looking and petite. Anyways, she started almost 10 minutes late, as was waiting for previous client to leave. Then she booked someone during my massage right after mine on the hour. I was thinking I don't have much time for extras, if any. No luck, and checked my watch in the bathroom and still had 7 minutes to spare. I won't be going back again, that's for sure.
    Feel your pain.

    Hate being shorted time, waiting and the awkwardness of running into another customer due to over booking. That's my recipe for a No repeat.

    Maybe I'm just not a understanding person. Ha.

  8. #13517
    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    This chick will cancel on you right after you ring the doorbell even after making an appt. No class this ASS!!
    Went to see Tammy again because gives pretty good massages and ok looking and petite. Anyways, she started almost 10 minutes late, as was waiting for previous client to leave. Then she booked someone during my massage right after mine on the hour. I was thinking I don't have much time for extras, if any. No luck, and checked my watch in the bathroom and still had 7 minutes to spare. I won't be going back again, that's for sure.

  9. #13516

    Mae / Soi / 2701 CC

    Forgot to mention she also gives BJ for $1 but won't let you touch her. Is going thru a divorce but found a new BF already. Not allowed to go drinking with the gals.

  10. #13515

    "Judy" at CC 1210

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Checked out new Chinese girl at CC. Pics looks like real provider. Nice massage with FS available. Pretty face and slim body, but not spinner. Nice fair skin with not blemishes or tats.
    Nice real tits with light nipples. I'd say big Cs. Nice legs and ass. Slight Bush on pussy but nice. Aim to please, everything covered but good service.
    I can't remember the girl she replaced, maybe was Suzy but 12th flr.
    I like these single independents in CC that provide FS. No mama, no rush, and willing to please. Say's she here for about a month. I will repeat. Standard fees.

    Flesh.
    I paid a visit to this Chinese pro from Guilin via LA after checking out Star at Blue Star. I'd say that previous desciptions of Blue Star Star is quite accurate. She looks tall wearing those heels. Nice girl.

    But I prefer spinner types. Went over to CC 1210 after making an appointment with the "answering service". Greeted and let in. Self showered. She was very pleasant and accomodating and the massage was quite good.

    But medium pressure, no backwalking even though there is a grab bar. She understands a fair amount of English, just talk slower.

    She gave me a rundown on the expected tips for the 3 levels of service: HJ, BJ, boom boom (120,160, 200) and asked for moolah up front which I gently refused to hand over. No big deal. I asked her for BBFS?

    NOOOOOO. OK then. So went for option 2. She stripped and I saw not a perfect body but one that I found very appetizing. Nice tits with nipples that really swell up nicely. FIV, that pussy is tight alright though.

    She resisted at first but let it go when she really got into sucking on my button mushroom. This one can suck dick let me tell you. Had to stop her because she got me there fast with strong suction and high stroke.

    Count. I don't usually pop with those inner tube condoms but she got me there fast or maybe it's because it's been almost 2 weeks since I had all that BBFSCIP pros in Vietnam. Damn I want to go back there ASAP.

    You can get HOT providers off of Wechat to sleepover for USD $. There are SO many there. It blew my mind. Hanoi, DaNang, Ho Chi Min City. Go get your visas guys and make sure you download the Wechat app.

    Before you go. Anyway, "Judy" got me all worked up so I had her lay down for a mish finish and blew in the hat. Honestly speaking, she was good for me. The only thing I didn't really care for about her and this is.

    Just my being picky was her hair is permed kinda wavy style. No likee. But that is a minor point. I would repeat but, there are too many choices these days. I heard a rumor another favorite of mine might be.

    Returning to Blue Angel but not confirmed yet.

    Judy L7 A8 S8.

    MP Man.

  11. #13514

    That Would be Tina aka Nan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this place located in downtown Century Square?

    Have you all noticed massage prices have gone from $50 to $60 and for a HJ $50 to $60?
    She was the subject of so many reviews when she was at Thai Hawaiian in CC back in the day. Since she moved to CS reviews have indicated that she turned legit. She is really nice and fun, and pretty for a 40 something lady. She gives a nice soft massage if that is what you want. If you need it hard this is not the place for you.

  12. #13513
    Didn't see your post till just now at 2:44 am May Friday 13th, trippy. Anyway reason I responded was to save your ass LOL. I don't care what you say about Monica talk all you want. If Monica finds out about what you say about her, she will go ballistic and try to figure out who you are and hunt you down. So talk about her all you want, in fact describe in great detail all the things you have done with her LOL. Hey don't always think others are trying to bad mouth you, call you out or think that I'm her white knight trying to protect her (perish that thought). I was trying to help you but obviously you're thinking like someone from the mainland. Peace.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry2058  [View Original Post]
    I seldom reply to any of the post I read here, I believe everyone is allowed their opinion, but I don't understand why someone would feel the need to comment on someone reaction to some of the less than necessary comments some folks make on here. If you don't like the way someone looks or she is not for you than don't partake. I have been seeing is provider in Hawaii for many years and have never had any challenges with her, and can honestly say she is awesome and has relaxed me many times after a rough week. All I can say is I hope the guys in Alanta stay away so she will stay longer in Hawaii and for the guys in Hawaii, same goes for you, you don't like sty away, maybe then it want be so hard getting an appointment! Funny, there must be quite a few guys who enjoy her company, I can hardly get any time with her!

  13. #13512

    Night and Day

    Took a day off work to indulge, and made two back-to-back appointments at CC to try my luck. Good news and bad news.

    Good news: Aida at Spaya Thai. Well-kept, attractive, 40 ish with serious deep tissue skills. Not for the faint of heart, or the bashful.

    She got all up in there when I mentioned my hip and glutes were sore, and it was bump-and-graze galore for Jr. And the boys the whole 100 min session.

    Delightful, if you don't mind the blue balls that inevitably result.

    Bad news: Yuyu at Smile Massage. Tiny, peppy, but zero massage technique. Owner came in about halfway through the hour and said she was going to give me.

    Four-hands experience because they had to finish up early for the next customer. Spent the next 15 min absentmindedly squeezing random limbs while talking on the phone.

    Before telling me I was finished a good 15 min before the hour was up. Granted, I was a little late getting there, but c'Mon.!

    Don't do it. Not even worth the $44 Groupon promo price. I might want to try some 4-hand action somewhere else, though. Any recommendations? Technique is priority.

    One for me. Bump 'and graze thrills a close second.

  14. #13511

    Rina

    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5580042347.html

    If your really into Spinners like I am, than Rina is your girl. This girl is like the ultimate spinner IMHO. Very cute, tight ass, nice skin. Closest thing to spinner to her, was Layla from Empire. But actually I think Rina is even more tiny. Nice massage. She actually finished massage school, just have to get her Lic. Wears small tight clothes during session. Allows some roaming over clothes. Ncie slow HJ to finish. No rush at all. Friendly and speaks well. Her spinner body drives me nuts. Pic in ad is real. Going to try and work on FS, but I doubt it, but who knows. Will have fun trying. Definitely a repeater for me. $. 20 total damage.

    Good Mongering.

    Rus.
    I love how she uses her fingernails when she gives me my long, slow, and sensual HJ.

  15. #13510

    P Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinGun  [View Original Post]
    Tried this girl out. I was worried about the potential for the ancient Chinese game of bait-and-switch so I specifically asked for the girl in the photo. The minute I saw her I knew she was the one. She was flirtatious enough with her body that I know it was on. Or did I mean off because it didn't take long to get her bra and panties off. Voluptuous type body with young tits to match, a muscular ass, and an unshaven pussy. For you bushmen, her pubic hair wasn't thick but pretty long. She had a little body odor but I didn't mind since she was all natural. Just roll with her dancing and singing in the nude and she is all yours. Great, young body to pound!
    Sampled today. Smokin Gun is spot on with the voluptuous body. My session was rather rushed and her communication skills was dreadful. 10 min massage, got interrupted by phone call, back to massage, then someone's knocking on the door, double booked, the rest of the sesh was rushed. I asked if someone else is in the other room, she nodded. I felt weird with no privacy. Flipped and she gave me a 1 second CBJ then jumped in CG. She was very quiet bcuz there was someone waiting. I felt like I had to be quit like a mouse. But she started fucking me hard and my quads were slapping against her butt cheeks. Moved to standing mish and pounded away. It was so quiet and I felt like someone's watching (actually hearing), so JR couldn't finish. Tried to switch positions but JR was dead. Ended with HJ and her nails were pressing into my groin. After the HE she told me to clean up. Sesh was rushed, unprofessional, and 30 min long. Never will I repeat, save your kala gentlemen.

    L - 6, body 7.

    S- 1.

    A - 1.

    Peace, DD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape