Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,326 to 17,340 of 30759
-
05-03-16 19:25 #13434Senior Member

Posts: 544A while back
There was a lot of noise about her on the thread a while back, search "Grace, Gracie".
Originally Posted by DowntownZippy
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-16 19:20 #13433Senior Member

Posts: 623There was one lucky guy that had a nice story, but pretty much may have just been that and a YMMV.
Originally Posted by DowntownZippy
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-16 18:44 #13432Senior Member

Posts: 117Nuuana
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5568730464.html
Just wondering if anyone had any info?
-
05-03-16 03:58 #13431Senior Member

Posts: 4780Looks are subjective. What one guy thinks is pretty, you may think the opposite. Sorry, but that's reality.
Originally Posted by JabroniAdams
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-16 03:36 #13430Senior Member

Posts: 592Pegella at Dragonfly
Tried this girl out. I was worried about the potential for the ancient Chinese game of bait-and-switch so I specifically asked for the girl in the photo. The minute I saw her I knew she was the one. She was flirtatious enough with her body that I know it was on. Or did I mean off because it didn't take long to get her bra and panties off. Voluptuous type body with young tits to match, a muscular ass, and an unshaven pussy. For you bushmen, her pubic hair wasn't thick but pretty long. She had a little body odor but I didn't mind since she was all natural. Just roll with her dancing and singing in the nude and she is all yours. Great, young body to pound!
Originally Posted by Makana9
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Smokin Gun; 05-03-16 at 03:37. Reason: Added information
-
05-02-16 23:59 #13429Senior Member

Posts: 31Best Looking MTS?
Just wanted to start up an informal poll about who you guys think are the most attractive MT (Legit or With Play). I've visited a few places, but am usually too shy about asking to see a full line-up, so I usually end up asking who's available and crossing those names off one-by-one. It'd be a lot easier if a had a "Pretty MT Checklist" that I could work off of instead.
Definitely appreciate any feedback.
Thanks!
-
05-02-16 23:52 #13428Senior Member

Posts: 31Just wanted to re-emphasize that you really ARE NOT MISSING ANYTHING. Her new location in the Kaheka professional building is a tiny little 500 sq foot office that is split up and divvied up between five different individuals in there. The walls there are paper thin and the AC was not working that day, so it was pretty warm and uncomfortable in that tiny little room. I primarily came to try the NURU massage, but sadly it isn't offered out of her current location anymore. The massage was decent and when I got to the flip, she acted as if she wasn't going to offer the HE. Towards the very end, she starts massaging my pubic area and got Jr. To full attention. Shortly after that, she made it known that a HJ with nuru gel is available. Opted for the finish and went along my merry way. Definitely not a repeat, and you definitely aren't missing out on anything because the Nuru isn't available.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 23:40 #13427Senior Member

Posts: 31Just recently hit up this place as well. When I got there, I only had a choice between Noriko? And Kuma. Noriko looked to be in her mid-twenties or so, not very Japanese looking, and nothing like the pics posted on the ad. Kuma looked very Japanese, but is a far cry from the 26 years of age she claimed; she looked like she was either late 30's or early 40's. I ended up choosing Kuma because I'm a bigger fan of spinners than thicker set girls. The session started with a very light massage, no oil, so she was just pretty much pressing on my back. Turned over for the flip and was offered CFS. Did the deed and bounced. Never going to return.
Originally Posted by SmokinGun
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 20:58 #13426Senior Member

Posts: 145Siam Thai
Who was the good looking therapist? Did you get her name thanks for the info?
Originally Posted by Nephilim3000
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 23:17 #13425Senior Member

Posts: 669
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
In Post #13322, Redneck 1 found that the photo in the ad is fake. Go to post #13322 in this thread, to see the photos.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 22:19 #13424Regular Member

Posts: 285Siam Thai
Siam Thai is legit. Lots of grazing in the buff, but no HE.
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 22:06 #13423Senior Member

Posts: 5120Re: "Helen anyone have info?"
Still using the same stolen, fake photo that was exposed on the forum more than two weeks ago. So far her one-post reviewer "Jeremy" has never answered any of the various questions asked by forum members or even reappeared on the forum.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 20:29 #13422Senior Member

Posts: 847Junko
That is her, I check phone number and it's Junko!
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 20:12 #13421Regular Member

Posts: 11I don't get it
I seldom reply to any of the post I read here, I believe everyone is allowed their opinion, but I don't understand why someone would feel the need to comment on someone reaction to some of the less than necessary comments some folks make on here. If you don't like the way someone looks or she is not for you than don't partake. I have been seeing is provider in Hawaii for many years and have never had any challenges with her, and can honestly say she is awesome and has relaxed me many times after a rough week. All I can say is I hope the guys in Alanta stay away so she will stay longer in Hawaii and for the guys in Hawaii, same goes for you, you don't like sty away, maybe then it want be so hard getting an appointment! Funny, there must be quite a few guys who enjoy her company, I can hardly get any time with her!
Originally Posted by AllNuts
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 17:50 #13420Senior Member

Posts: 340Siam Thai at CC totally legit
So my wife and have been going to Siam Thai for 90 minute massages, once a week, for several months and tried a few different therapists until I found one that is extremely cute and gives one hell of a great massage. We went yesterday and my regular therapist was not available but while I was waiting in the waiting area a cute therapist walked past the waiting several times, looked at me, smiled, and hello. She came back, looked at the rest of the people waiting and picked me to go with her. She gave me the typical spill, undress to your underwear and lie on the table. I've never worn underwear and didn't plan doing it now, nor have they had issues with me going natural, so I took off all my clothes and got ready.
She came in, asked if she could walk on my back and I said yes, but no stretching. She's doing her thing and I'm totally relaxed just enjoying the moment. She asked me to flip and I did and she started to massage my legs. I'm a runner, so my legs needed a good working and she was doing an awesome job. She started to use her forearm, which felt great, and she bumped up into Jr. A few times, which woke him up from his slumber. So I'm laying there, getting a massage and Jr. Standing at attention, which neither one of could ignore. I'm not John Holmes, but I'm definitely in the above average in the size department, which lead me to believe she was aware of his presence. I caught her gazing a couple of times but then looked away. She finished the massage, no HE or even a hint of it, which was a tad disappointing for me and Jr. So unless someone can contradict with a different experience, I've made the determination Siam Thai is totally legit.











Reply With Quote






