Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13479

    Gina Thai Massage 2403

    Does anyone know if you got HE from this Gina? I searched and there was posts of a Fat Gina but this one is skinny and hot. Since Gina works out of the same place as Vera maybe HE is an option.

  2. #13478

    Any help much appreciated.

    My wife has died of cancer. I need stress relief. I'm fairly new here and not a cop. Please does anyone have a recommendation for a place to go where I can get a good massage that will actually work out kinks and offers HE? Please let me know and PM me. Thanks.

  3. #13477
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinGun  [View Original Post]
    Tried this girl out. I was worried about the potential for the ancient Chinese game of bait-and-switch so I specifically asked for the girl in the photo. The minute I saw her I knew she was the one. She was flirtatious enough with her body that I know it was on. Or did I mean off because it didn't take long to get her bra and panties off. Voluptuous type body with young tits to match, a muscular ass, and an unshaven pussy. For you bushmen, her pubic hair wasn't thick but pretty long. She had a little body odor but I didn't mind since she was all natural. Just roll with her dancing and singing in the nude and she is all yours. Great, young body to pound!
    Standard Damage?

    US.

  4. #13476

    PM Please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#4990  [View Original Post]
    My experience with her has been different. YMMV. The massage and conversation have been great with HE and mutual touching through her clothes. Tried to get more but was denied.
    Aloha bother,

    Could you PM me please. Trying to find out some detailed info about a MT you had a while back.

    Much mahalo in advance.

    DM.

  5. #13475

    Spinner at cc 2403?

    Was walking out of Jai Dee the other day and there was a really young, good looking spinner going into vera's place. I would have followed her in to investigate but was with the SO. Would greatly appreciate any information from the brotherhood.

    Kdub.

  6. #13474

    Maya's

    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyinHilo  [View Original Post]
    I got a 1 hr massage from Mayaa a couple of days ago. Her pics are real. Some light brushing and touching, but no HJ. Left blue.
    Thanks for post HorneyinHilo, she might be one of those on your 10th visit maybe just maybe HJ. Hono1.

  7. #13473
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    I'm texting her and she wants you to watch her cam show first. Probably a scam.
    Yup. Need to pay $25 for webcam first.

  8. #13472

    Hahaha Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Aloha LM23- any chance of a link as to who this is? I will try and follow my idol Awabi and make her pay with my 20" tohei (4 x's 5" = 20) LOL smile my fellow mongers-its Friday!!

    Stay safe.

    007.
    Halarious Braddah.

  9. #13471

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyinHilo  [View Original Post]
    I got a 1 hr massage from Mayaa a couple of days ago. Her pics are real. Some light brushing and touching, but no HJ. Left blue.
    Thanks for the reply Braddah.

  10. #13470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 287

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...t-time/6179071

    IDK about you but this looks yummy. Any one sample?

    Stay safe my fellow mongers and Aloha.

    007.
    I'm texting her and she wants you to watch her cam show first. Probably a scam.

  11. #13469
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Wow! This lady looks so sexy! Wonder if picture is real.
    I dunno. If it is real hope she got a Bush. She's nice looking.

  12. #13468

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...t-time/6179071

    IDK about you but this looks yummy. Any one sample?

    Stay safe my fellow mongers and Aloha.

    007.
    Wow! This lady looks so sexy! Wonder if picture is real.

  13. #13467

    Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    I went there a couple days ago, there was no signs of play, she was a little standoffish, told me to leave my underwear on so I knew it was game over at that point.

    Awabi.
    Thank you for the update. I appreciate. Wish she would play.

  14. #13466

    Tammy?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    This chick will cancel on you right after you ring the doorbell even after making an appt. No class this ASS!!
    Aloha LM23- any chance of a link as to who this is? I will try and follow my idol Awabi and make her pay with my 20" tohei (4 x's 5" = 20) LOL smile my fellow mongers-its Friday!!

    Stay safe.

    007.

  15. #13465

    Yummmm Looks like a new one

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...t-time/6179071

    IDK about you but this looks yummy. Any one sample?

    Stay safe my fellow mongers and Aloha.

    007.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape