Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 94 of 197 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2951
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1556

    Maybe

    Yeah, maybe you're right.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWhen  [View Original Post]
    Ish. I've learned that when the girl's ad has anything along the lines of "don't waste my time", it tells me all I need to know about how that girl's performance is likely to be. When that language is in the ad, I move on.

  2. #1555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Looks like Crack-Head "Dynasty"

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan0105  [View Original Post]
    There's this now girl on BP snowbunnii. She only does car dates for now and everything is good. Her rates are reasonable. Does anyone have any info on her? I've been talking to her and trying to set something up for later but for some reason I'm not sure. Any info wld b helpful. Her number is +1 (413) XXX-2911.
    If it's her, don't bother.

  3. #1554

    Mel

    She has toyed with the idea of retirement and is currently on break.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeckymonkey  [View Original Post]
    Is Mel working again? I've been away too long.

  4. #1553

    Mel?

    Is Mel working again? I've been away too long.

    Quote Originally Posted by FitzTTravels  [View Original Post]
    There are definitely reputable providers out there, but they tend to be higher priced, lower volume, and not advertizing on BP. Natasha and Mel come to mind in Western Mass.

  5. #1552

    Snowbunnii

    There's this now girl on BP snowbunnii. She only does car dates for now and everything is good. Her rates are reasonable. Does anyone have any info on her? I've been talking to her and trying to set something up for later but for some reason I'm not sure. Any info wld b helpful. Her number is +1 (413) XXX-2911.

  6. #1551
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Homeland Security? On a house in Chicopee? There has to be more to this story. Either way, this is not a good sign for home visits. http://wwlp.com/2016/05/21/two-peopl...on-and-heroin/.
    "Human trafficking. " aka she was being pimped. They are really going after this now.

  7. #1550

    Kayla is not her real name

    [Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

  8. #1549

    Karma For Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Homeland Security? On a house in Chicopee? There has to be more to this story. Either way, this is not a good sign for home visits. http://wwlp.com/2016/05/21/two-peopl...on-and-heroin/.
    I saw that this morning. The infamous Kayla. The girl known for ripping off her clients & posting photos clearly showing her arms covered in sores and needle holes. Karma is a *****. I never met her because I read all her horrible reviews on this board. That's what makes this forum such an asset to its members. It shares info that can prevent us from becoming a part of the local news.

    I'm willing to bet her ads will be back online as soon as she posts bail. She'll need the $$Stay far far away!!

  9. #1548

    Well This isn't Good

    Homeland Security? On a house in Chicopee? There has to be more to this story. Either way, this is not a good sign for home visits. http://wwlp.com/2016/05/21/two-peopl...on-and-heroin/.

  10. #1547

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by MrD611  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas, Connecticut guy here who occasionally makes trips up to Mass for fun. I had a dream I met up with Layla today who posts sporadically in the Springfield / Chicopee area. I thought she would be TGTBT, as her exotic looks seemed very captivating. She was text friendly, gave me the location and said to text when I was 5 minutes away.

    I arrived and finally went up to the room after she made me wait for 20 minutes. It was a low end motel with some sketchy characters around, but I marched on. The girl in the pics opened the door, they are 100% real and up to date. I found out she is Cape Verdean which is a mix of Portuguese / African. She is very beautiful, with a pretty face and young & curvy bod. Layla was a little shy and seems to be new to the biz, but seemed to be sweet. She was very hygienic and fresh out of the shower. After I checked the room to make sure it was empty I got undressed and agreed on a half hour.

    Layla is non-GFE, everything covered, and has quite a few rules. For example, gently licking her nipples is not allowed. Started with CBJ which was great, the technique was perfect and almost made me finish right there, which is hard to do for me. Then there was a knock at the door, it was a girl who was a friend of Layla's who was looking for a cell phone charger or something. Layla posts with 1 or 2 other girls at times, so I bet it was one of them but didn't get a look. She apologized and got back to business after I made her latch the door with all locks closed.

    Started with K9, with a very nice curvy behind and a super tight kitty. Almost me finish again in a few minutes and had to slow down. Things then moved to mish, she has very smooth legs that rested on my shoulders. The problem with Layla is she clearly hates what she does and is not into it at all. At one point she started to text / watch TV. About half way into the half hour session she made the face. You know, the scrunched face like it's hurting or something. I asked what was wrong and she asked if I would finish. With all of her hotness it took me about another minute to do so, but I hate getting rushed. It was quite a disappointment.

    I texted her after the session about the rushing and Layla said she was sorry and wouldn't rush if I saw her again (admitting she rushed me). I'm undecided if I would see her again because I'm not convinced she will give you the allotted time (plus the rules), but man is she some exotic eye candy (I'm still thinking about her LOL).

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/hart...-8107/1/112651

    http://www.************.com/springfi...mD2EfqA9hd_ZA/

    Cliff notes: 100% accurate pics, exotic attractive lady, very hygienic.

    Non-GFE, shy but sweet.

    Hates the biz, while technique is great, rushed at the end.
    That is her. She does not like what she does. She will rush you every time tgats why I Wil not see her. I thought the same thing. Give her, a second chance and it did not matter her friend is way more open minded and dies not rush you. I forgot ger name it has been so long but they usually room together.

  11. #1546

    Exotica Layla

    Hi fellas, Connecticut guy here who occasionally makes trips up to Mass for fun. I had a dream I met up with Layla today who posts sporadically in the Springfield / Chicopee area. I thought she would be TGTBT, as her exotic looks seemed very captivating. She was text friendly, gave me the location and said to text when I was 5 minutes away.

    I arrived and finally went up to the room after she made me wait for 20 minutes. It was a low end motel with some sketchy characters around, but I marched on. The girl in the pics opened the door, they are 100% real and up to date. I found out she is Cape Verdean which is a mix of Portuguese / African. She is very beautiful, with a pretty face and young & curvy bod. Layla was a little shy and seems to be new to the biz, but seemed to be sweet. She was very hygienic and fresh out of the shower. After I checked the room to make sure it was empty I got undressed and agreed on a half hour.

    Layla is non-GFE, everything covered, and has quite a few rules. For example, gently licking her nipples is not allowed. Started with CBJ which was great, the technique was perfect and almost made me finish right there, which is hard to do for me. Then there was a knock at the door, it was a girl who was a friend of Layla's who was looking for a cell phone charger or something. Layla posts with 1 or 2 other girls at times, so I bet it was one of them but didn't get a look. She apologized and got back to business after I made her latch the door with all locks closed.

    Started with K9, with a very nice curvy behind and a super tight kitty. Almost me finish again in a few minutes and had to slow down. Things then moved to mish, she has very smooth legs that rested on my shoulders. The problem with Layla is she clearly hates what she does and is not into it at all. At one point she started to text / watch TV. About half way into the half hour session she made the face. You know, the scrunched face like it's hurting or something. I asked what was wrong and she asked if I would finish. With all of her hotness it took me about another minute to do so, but I hate getting rushed. It was quite a disappointment.

    I texted her after the session about the rushing and Layla said she was sorry and wouldn't rush if I saw her again (admitting she rushed me). I'm undecided if I would see her again because I'm not convinced she will give you the allotted time (plus the rules), but man is she some exotic eye candy (I'm still thinking about her LOL).

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/hart...-8107/1/112651

    http://www.************.com/springfi...mD2EfqA9hd_ZA/

    Cliff notes: 100% accurate pics, exotic attractive lady, very hygienic.

    Non-GFE, shy but sweet.

    Hates the biz, while technique is great, rushed at the end.

  12. #1545

    Reputable Providers

    Mel and Natasha both started out on BP. They just don't need to post any more because they have built strong reputations. If you're going to bet on someone, those two are good choices. I'm just saying that there's no such thing as a bet without a risk. The more consistent reviews a lady has over a long period of time the safer the bet. But over the years I've seen many ladies with solid reviews over the period of a year or more suddenly start to decline.

    Quote Originally Posted by FitzTTravels  [View Original Post]
    There are definitely reputable providers out there, but they tend to be higher priced, lower volume, and not advertizing on BP. Natasha and Mel come to mind in Western Mass.

  13. #1544

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    A provider with reviews is a safer bet, but there's no such thing as a reputable provider. A reputable provider from yesterday may no longer be a reputable provider today. Almost daily we hear a new story of a good provider gone bad. Providers are people (often seriously flawed) and their lives are constantly changing in ways that we cannot predict.
    That is true, especially BP girls are with a lot personal problems, good provider gone bad everyday, stay safe my friends.

  14. #1543

    Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    A provider with reviews is a safer bet, but there's no such thing as a reputable provider. A reputable provider from yesterday may no longer be a reputable provider today. Providers are people (often seriously flawed) and their lives are constantly changing in ways that we cannot predict.
    There are definitely reputable providers out there, but they tend to be higher priced, lower volume, and not advertizing on BP. Natasha and Mel come to mind in Western Mass.

  15. #1542

    No such thing

    A provider with reviews is a safer bet, but there's no such thing as a reputable provider. A reputable provider from yesterday may no longer be a reputable provider today. Almost daily we hear a new story of a good provider gone bad. Providers are people (often seriously flawed) and their lives are constantly changing in ways that we cannot predict.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan  [View Original Post]
    So I can only meet reputable providers, the chance of getting rob will be minimal. That is the right answer my friend, Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape