Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 95 of 197 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2951
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1541

    Nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan  [View Original Post]
    What can you do after you had been robbed by the provider? You call the LE or you just let it go? Anyone have any professional advise? Stay safe.
    You can't do anything. Thats why if you still want to play, you do a few things first off before you mess with the girl. First. Lock the door preferably with the latch that is up high on the door. Second, look in the bathroom, but be prepared for someone to be in there. Third check under the bed and on the far side of the bed. Fourth never go into the bathroom by yourself before your fun time. Make sure you take a leak before you get there. Finally, watch them closely. If they're not getting naked quick enough or at the same pace that you are, slow down. Be ready to bolt.

  2. #1540

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by IshLing  [View Original Post]
    The girl in Hadley isn't any good. A bit heavier than her pictures would lead one to believe. Everything's covered.

    She's totally not into it, mechanical. She has a timer on her iphone that she starts as soon as you touch her.

    She complained about her father or stepfather, too. I recommend elsewhere.

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...-4788/34529083
    Ish. I've learned that when the girl's ad has anything along the lines of "don't waste my time", it tells me all I need to know about how that girl's performance is likely to be. When that language is in the ad, I move on.

  3. #1539

    Reputable provider only

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    If you're robbed in the midst of a questionable dream, let it go. But don't let on that you're going to walk away, because that might encourage the perpetrators. If you can't afford to walk away from the gift you brought for a lady after having received little or nothing in return, you should lookup the word gift and ditch the hobby now while you're still ahead.
    So I can only meet reputable providers, the chance of getting rob will be minimal. That is the right answer my friend, Stay safe.

  4. #1538

    Let it go

    If you're robbed in the midst of a questionable dream, let it go. But don't let on that you're going to walk away, because that might encourage the perpetrators. If you can't afford to walk away from the gift you brought for a lady after having received little or nothing in return, you should lookup the word gift and ditch the hobby now while you're still ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAsianMan  [View Original Post]
    What can you do after you had been robbed by the provider? You call the LE or you just let it go? Anyone have any professional advise? Stay safe.

  5. #1537

    Motel rob

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie  [View Original Post]
    It happened to a friend in CT (Waterbury area). She was friendly and stripping for him. She even was giving some DFK, She then told him to take off his clothes while she quickly washed up. There was my friend in bed naked when her dealer / pimp came out of the bathroom with a knife and robbed him. The crazy thing is he had seen this girl a few times before and thought they had a good relationship. Cheap motels have become a breeding ground for this type of stuff.
    What can you do after you had been robbed by the provider? You call the LE or you just let it go? Anyone have any professional advise? Stay safe.

  6. #1536

    Thank you!

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if it's the H epidemic or what, but I am sending a warning out that the hobby has taken a scary turn.

    I made a date with a Boston girl who was visiting. She picked a very usual spot (that I am not a fan of), that may just happen to be near a Steakhouse on Rt 5.

    As I was pulling in, I noticed a hell of a lot of bad shit going on in the parking area. I parked at the bar and decided to observe. What I saw really may be a game-changer for me.

    Mind you, this was daylight and in the afternoon. First off, I never expect to see the working girls out and about with such reckless abandon. I saw at least 4 girls who are currently advertising on BP walking from room to room.

    I also saw one fellow mongerer park, get on his cellphone and walk to a room. No sooner was he in the room when a black, hoodied, sunglassed guy came from another room and kicked at the door repeatedly. What could easily have been one of us (or me) foolishly came out.

    And then words were exhanged (thankfully not gunfire or a knife fight) and the client left (I bet without his donation). I got a drink at the shitty watering hole and went out to pretend to smoke and saw a similar recurrence. This time, the door did not open so quickly. LE showed up and there was a big hullaballoo in the parking lot and LE checked a number of rooms.

    One girl came out of a room with LE bloodied on her face holding a towel (doubt it was from LEO, BTW).

    What the fuck is going on? I think that the newest game in town is having the girls bait clients and then robbing the client. This one hoodied fuck was easily working 4 girls.

    Notel rooms have no back door or escape route. If the girls are in on the scam (willingly or not), there is not much of an out for a hobbiest. Shoot the perp and your life is over, stay put and you're getting busted.

    It may be time to retire from the notel scene for me. I blew off my reunion and offered my girl a safe ride out if she walked to the watering hole.

    Fucking Springfield! Is this shit happening in Hartford too? My guess is that it is!

  7. #1535
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if it's the H epidemic or what, but I am sending a warning out that the hobby has taken a scary turn.

    I made a date with a Boston girl who was visiting. She picked a very usual spot (that I am not a fan of), that may just happen to be near a Steakhouse on Rt 5.

    As I was pulling in, I noticed a hell of a lot of bad shit going on in the parking area. I parked at the bar and decided to observe. What I saw really may be a game-changer for me.

    Mind you, this was daylight and in the afternoon. First off, I never expect to see the working girls out and about with such reckless abandon. I saw at least 4 girls who are currently advertising on BP walking from room to room.

    I also saw one fellow mongerer park, get on his cellphone and walk to a room. No sooner was he in the room when a black, hoodied, sunglassed guy came from another room and kicked at the door repeatedly. What could easily have been one of us (or me) foolishly came out.

    And then words were exhanged (thankfully not gunfire or a knife fight) and the client left (I bet without his donation). I got a drink at the shitty watering hole and went out to pretend to smoke and saw a similar recurrence. This time, the door did not open so quickly. LE showed up and there was a big hullaballoo in the parking lot and LE checked a number of rooms.

    One girl came out of a room with LE bloodied on her face holding a towel (doubt it was from LEO, BTW).

    What the fuck is going on? I think that the newest game in town is having the girls bait clients and then robbing the client. This one hoodied fuck was easily working 4 girls.

    Notel rooms have no back door or escape route. If the girls are in on the scam (willingly or not), there is not much of an out for a hobbiest. Shoot the perp and your life is over, stay put and you're getting busted.

    It may be time to retire from the notel scene for me. I blew off my reunion and offered my girl a safe ride out if she walked to the watering hole.

    Fucking Springfield! Is this shit happening in Hartford too? My guess is that it is!
    It happened to a friend in CT (Waterbury area). She was friendly and stripping for him. She even was giving some DFK, She then told him to take off his clothes while she quickly washed up. There was my friend in bed naked when her dealer / pimp came out of the bathroom with a knife and robbed him. The crazy thing is he had seen this girl a few times before and thought they had a good relationship. Cheap motels have become a breeding ground for this type of stuff.

  8. #1534

    Girl in hadley

    The girl in Hadley isn't any good. A bit heavier than her pictures would lead one to believe. Everything's covered.

    She's totally not into it, mechanical. She has a timer on her iphone that she starts as soon as you touch her.

    She complained about her father or stepfather, too. I recommend elsewhere.

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...-4788/34529083
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hadley2.jpg‎  

  9. #1533

    Research?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    Do you research on her.

    She has gone by stormy amd princess.

    Waterbury ct is where you will find most info.

    She's been in amd outnof the klink many times over the past few years.

    She's trouble.

    You have been warned.

    [QUOTESutigel2;2908193]My guess is she didn't place this ad, an angry customer did.
    [ / QUOTE].

    I'm not saying it's not a real number. I'm saying the ad looks very different than others she has posted. Advertising about her period? Seems unlikely. There have been a number of customer type revenge ads lately and this is similar.

    And there's another definite customer revenge ad for her today.
    http://springfield.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bck-in-the-ar3-but-here-4-now-not-4-3ver-catch-me-while-u-can-2034655037/34528477

    She made someone mad.

    Do your research.

  10. #1532

    Bella / Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkev1970  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this cutie.

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...-only/34524205
    She has two bad reviews on TER under Bella / Madison, I did not meet her before, she is cute but she does not deliver good service, I would stay away.

  11. #1531

    Any info on this cutie

    Anyone have any info on this cutie.

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...-only/34524205

  12. #1530

    No it most likely is her

    Do you research on her.

    She has gone by stormy amd princess.

    Waterbury ct is where you will find most info.

    She's been in amd outnof the klink many times over the past few years.

    She's trouble.

    You have been warned.

    [QUOTESutigel2;2908193]My guess is she didn't place this ad, an angry customer did. [ / QUOTE].

  13. #1529
    I do agree, it's getting worse. There are way more bad stories like this surfacing. The old days of bgfe telling tales of someone who claimed to be GFE that was not, seem to be fading away. BP & CL were always the lower rent with some hidden gems to be found, but now I agree with you, it sounds downright dangerous with all the robbing, etc.

    I remember a time showing up to a hartford hotel, was stuck going through the lobby and when I did the dash through, there were at least 10 guys standing around the lobby, didn't look like they were just about to head out either. I it struck me a little dangerous but the little head prevailed as I was a rookie. Turned out, zero issues that day, but in today's climate, I think I would have bailed.

    Its quite sad, really. Might just have to save up my pennies to go to Vegas more than once or twice a year. Those ranches are way nicer of a situation, but you will pay for it!

    -Jneumonic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure if it's the H epidemic or what, but I am sending a warning out that the hobby has taken a scary turn.

    I made a date with a Boston girl who was visiting. She picked a very usual spot (that I am not a fan of), that may just happen to be near a Steakhouse on Rt 5.

    As I was pulling in, I noticed a hell of a lot of bad shit going on in the parking area. I parked at the bar and decided to observe. What I saw really may be a game-changer for me.

    Mind you, this was daylight and in the afternoon. First off, I never expect to see the working girls out and about with such reckless abandon. I saw at least 4 girls who are currently advertising on BP walking from room to room.

    I also saw one fellow mongerer park, get on his cellphone and walk to a room. No sooner was he in the room when a black, hoodied, sunglassed guy came from another room and kicked at the door repeatedly. What could easily have been one of us (or me) foolishly came out.

    And then words were exhanged (thankfully not gunfire or a knife fight) and the client left (I bet without his donation). I got a drink at the shitty watering hole and went out to pretend to smoke and saw a similar recurrence. This time, the door did not open so quickly. LE showed up and there was a big hullaballoo in the parking lot and LE checked a number of rooms.

    One girl came out of a room with LE bloodied on her face holding a towel (doubt it was from LEO, BTW).

    What the fuck is going on? I think that the newest game in town is having the girls bait clients and then robbing the client. This one hoodied fuck was easily working 4 girls.

    Notel rooms have no back door or escape route. If the girls are in on the scam (willingly or not), there is not much of an out for a hobbiest. Shoot the perp and your life is over, stay put and you're getting busted.

    It may be time to retire from the notel scene for me. I blew off my reunion and offered my girl a safe ride out if she walked to the watering hole.

    Fucking Springfield! Is this shit happening in Hartford too? My guess is that it is!

  14. #1528
    Quote Originally Posted by DJP55  [View Original Post]
    Well, I am ready to go see her. She has wipes.

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...3r10d/34521315

    It's that time of the month. Don't miss out. Just go with the flow. Wipes available if I menstruate on you.

    Available 24/7 for incalls.

    Easy going, judgment-free, open minded.

    Discrete, clean environment.

    I aim to give you an experience more than worth your precious time and hard earned money.

    203.465. 5037.

    Poster's age: 24.

    Location: Enfield, Springfield, Chicopee, Springfield.
    My guess is she didn't place this ad, an angry customer did.

  15. #1527

    Too much info. !

    Well, I am ready to go see her. She has wipes.

    http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...3r10d/34521315

    It's that time of the month. Don't miss out. Just go with the flow. Wipes available if I menstruate on you.

    Available 24/7 for incalls.

    Easy going, judgment-free, open minded.

    Discrete, clean environment.

    I aim to give you an experience more than worth your precious time and hard earned money.

    203.465. 5037.

    Poster's age: 24.

    • Location: Enfield, Springfield, Chicopee, Springfield.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape