Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6509
    [Deleted by Admin]

    KK don't do this again, every time you chicks try to pretend you're a guy it never works.

    A2

  2. #6508

    She goes by the name Brittish Hevens

    http://spankbang.com/58kr/video/brittish+heavens.

    She goes by the name Brittish Hevens. She a stripper but I did not she was escorting. I think the pictures are fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...angie/13842588

    http://www.escorthistory.com/469-723-8070/?pid=14559041

    Image search found a 469 prefix number which led to a review on the oThER site which gives her bad marks for service and inaccurate pics.

    Happy hunting, stay safe and buyer beware!

  3. #6507
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I found some reviews on another board about Dasha; they were mixed. Sometimes one has to do more digging in order to get answers.
    Would you mind sending me a PM? I tried searching google and have fallen short.

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #6506
    Definitely not real photos. The pictures are those of a cam girl. I read some reviews stating that it was her, so I went as saw her for myself. Not only is she bigger / thicker, but her face is very different. She isn't ugly, but not nearly as pretty or attractive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad and gave her a call. She was located in a mid-grade hotel in Springfield and was available. Her rates are $120 HH and $200 Full Hour. She is the girl in the pictures but heavier in person and hair is darker now. Very pleasant to talk to and has a nice personality. While I saw her ad in the body rub section she is FS. She started with a back rub and after a few minutes I turned over and asked what she liked to do. Her response was that she loves to give oral. Although it was covered, it was quite good and she does it well. After a bit of this I asked her to get on top and she rode me to completion. It didn't take me long today. Pleasant young lady and I may see her again. Only down side for me is that the room smelled of cigarette smoke. Some days that is a trigger for my allergies. She is here for a few more weeks. I would see her again.

    408-420-6879.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bu...cials/14143458

  5. #6505

    Do some more digging

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan46  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Dom...l-pic/22286082

    Anyone have any experience with Russians ads similar to this one? I did some digging but couldn't find anything.

    Thank you!
    Actually, I found some reviews on another board about Dasha; they were mixed. Sometimes one has to do more digging in order to get answers.
    Last edited by Tom McAn; 05-12-16 at 00:29. Reason: grammar

  6. #6504

    Pricing Models in the Service Industry

    KK is a fantastic massage therapist. And besides being a beautiful lady, she is a CMT who gives one of the best massages in the DC area. She is also a business woman who is the proprietor of a salon. For the sake of this discussion, I assume you're characterizing her as an "independent" because she does not work for someone else. But even if she did not have an office and she was working out of a place other than her home, (such as a townhouse or apartment,) she would still have certain bills to pay. She has fixed costs like rent, utilities, insurance, etc; and variable expenses such as the costs of oils and lotions, laundering linens, etc.

    But ultimately, she is providing a service. So when it comes right down to it, she is working in a service industry. Therefore, I consider getting a massage from her like going out for a wonderful meal in a great restaurant. I pay the establishment for the food, the table to sit at, the clean dishes the meal comes out on, the electricity, etc. But even if the owner of the establishment herself serves me, I still give that person a tip. That is the customary business model in the service industry in the USA.

    I consider it fair to pay someone of KK's caliber, a professional with her certification and skill level, the listed price for her legitimate services. Anything else she offers that is above and beyond a massage should be rewarded by tipping. Just like different levels of tips are given at AMPs for varying levels of service. (I don't consider that "upselling".)

    So not only do I see nothing wrong with her expecting a tip for going above and beyond providing a standard level of service, I see no problem with her mentioning a tip if one was not forthcoming. Same goes for all the other independent ladies.

    As for your other question: No, I have never been shorted on time by KK. My advice is to point it out to her at the time when it happens. If she does not satisfactorily rectify the situation, then you should bring your complaints to the review boards.

    Stay safe out there.

    Derringer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    I don't like how the Indys charge tip included AMP rates, then expect a tip on top of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by JfFaster  [View Original Post]
    Visited KK, one of the Thai providers in NOVA today for the first time. Very nice massage and OK finish. I am concerned, however, about the pricing. The ad clearly states $1. 2 for the hour and that she does not upsell. In fact, when I arrived, she told me she was independent. When I handed her the hourly amount at the conclusion of the massage, though, she said that the $1. 2 was the shop fee and that it did not include her tip. In short, she shamed me into an additional $. 4, which equates to the total fee in Greenbelt for TS and FS. Not what I had in mind. To add further fuel to the fire, I noted when I was leaving that the massage was only for 45 minutes. She had removed my watch earlier and, only after dressing, did I note the amount of time shorted. Has this happened to others with KK or am I missing something about the pricing and time?

  7. #6503

    Russians

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Dom...l-pic/22286082

    Anyone have any experience with Russians ads similar to this one? I did some digging but couldn't find anything.

    Thank you!

  8. #6502

    Tori

    Visited Tori who has advertised all around the NOVA area. She's the girl in the pics, which is refreshing, she's young and petite with a very nice tight, body. However, her limited menu, no this and no that, makes it not so much fun. If you want to experience banging another hot young chica, go for the short stay.

    http://callescort.org/757-726-3376

  9. #6501
    I don't like how the Indys charge tip included AMP rates, then expect a tip on top of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by JfFaster  [View Original Post]
    Visited KK, one of the Thai providers in NOVA today for the first time. Very nice massage and OK finish. I am concerned, however, about the pricing. The ad clearly states $1. 2 for the hour and that she does not upsell. In fact, when I arrived, she told me she was independent. When I handed her the hourly amount at the conclusion of the massage, though, she said that the $1. 2 was the shop fee and that it did not include her tip. In short, she shamed me into an additional $. 4, which equates to the total fee in Greenbelt for TS and FS. Not what I had in mind. To add further fuel to the fire, I noted when I was leaving that the massage was only for 45 minutes. She had removed my watch earlier and, only after dressing, did I note the amount of time shorted. Has this happened to others with KK or am I missing something about the pricing and time?

  10. #6500

    Kk

    Visited KK, one of the Thai providers in NOVA today for the first time. Very nice massage and OK finish. I am concerned, however, about the pricing. The ad clearly states $1. 2 for the hour and that she does not upsell. In fact, when I arrived, she told me she was independent. When I handed her the hourly amount at the conclusion of the massage, though, she said that the $1. 2 was the shop fee and that it did not include her tip. In short, she shamed me into an additional $. 4, which equates to the total fee in Greenbelt for TS and FS. Not what I had in mind. To add further fuel to the fire, I noted when I was leaving that the massage was only for 45 minutes. She had removed my watch earlier and, only after dressing, did I note the amount of time shorted. Has this happened to others with KK or am I missing something about the pricing and time?

  11. #6499

    Alice in Painland

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ma...eauty/22988949

    I saw her ad and it looked good and inviting, so gave her a call. Nice location, and very convenient to get to. Very cute girl and very nice studio set up. Got on her table and she started with some non scented oil. As she progressed she truly gave a deep tissue massage, so deep that it is four days later, and I can almost walk without limping. She bore down on my calf muscles so hard I was worried that my bones would break. Asked her to lighten up and it didn't happen. So very painful and not enjoyable at all. It really ruined the rest of the session. Then she took a call during the session and texted some while doing the massage. A real turn off. She did give a HE but as she started she said it would cost more for her to shed clothes, so that really capped it all off. I would not return and would not recommend unless you enjoy being rubbed til it hurts.

  12. #6498

    Not what I was expecting

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ma...hanie/22986779

    I answered this ad this morning and glad I did. The pictures are real and she said she is 28 as the ad says. When I asked her where she was from she said space, Saturn and she likes humans. Haha. Quite a sense of humor to go with that 9. 5 body. Hey nobody is perfect. Later she said she was Korean. Shares the place with Lucy, the Thai lady. Her English is very good, but she often talks softly, so my old ears had a hard time hearing some of what she said. The level of service was very good, but would have been better if this old guy could have held back longer. Cost on the high side but accepted less and considering that body, I will probably visit again.
    I decided to give her a try. We communicated text only but when I saw her. , she looked closer to her mid 40's. Still hot tho.

  13. #6497

    I too have seen here

    You describe an accurate picture of her. But if you want the ultimate rim job, and someone who looks you in the eyes the whole time she is giving you a BBBJ to completion, she is your woman. For me, she didn't swallow. I also did not partake in any FS action. Dick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bossanova86  [View Original Post]
    Sloppy was the word that kind of came to my mind at first. She just seems all over the place, bra hanging at half tilt, mini skirt that doesn't fit her body style. Like a old trick working the street corner. She's got a mom body which the only way to describe is she's plump, probably 160 lb's but proportionate so she's not obese or anything like that. She goes right in for kissing, but is all tongue and smacking her lips with chewing gum. She's also kind of loud, so for being in a rather heavy foot trafficked hotel, she's definitely not discreet. Damage was a buck fifty for 30, FS included all positions, but she doesn't really like to do that apparently, however it was on the menu (which I didn't even ask for). She's all about the head game and rim jobs, just stuff that IMO is kind of dirty and offputting (not for me). So FS (all positions that I'm aware of), BBBJ, CIM (swallows), rim, and wants repeat clients. She's also incredibly ditzy, like an airhead blonde. The pictures are 100% accurate.

  14. #6496

    Bridgette Housewife

    Quote Originally Posted by Bossanova86  [View Original Post]
    Sloppy was the word that kind of came to my mind at first. She just seems all over the place, bra hanging at half tilt, mini skirt that doesn't fit her body style. Like a old trick working the street corner. She's got a mom body which the only way to describe is she's plump, probably 160 lb's but proportionate so she's not obese or anything like that. She goes right in for kissing, but is all tongue and smacking her lips with chewing gum. She's also kind of loud, so for being in a rather heavy foot trafficked hotel, she's definitely not discreet. Damage was a buck fifty for 30, FS included all positions, but she doesn't really like to do that apparently, however it was on the menu (which I didn't even ask for). She's all about the head game and rim jobs, just stuff that IMO is kind of dirty and offputting (not for me). So FS (all positions that I'm aware of), BBBJ, CIM (swallows), rim, and wants repeat clients. She's also incredibly ditzy, like an airhead blonde. The pictures are 100% accurate.
    Here are more recent pictures from a website of hers from last year (which has been taken down). These may be more representative of her appearance compared with the doctored pics of the current posting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpeg‎   image.jpg‎  

  15. #6495
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    Can you explain to us what you didn't like or why she is considered sloppy?

    What positions for FS? What else is offered but you didn't partake?

    What was the damage for the half and what did she quote you for the hour?

    Can you describe her body as well? Thanks!
    Sloppy was the word that kind of came to my mind at first. She just seems all over the place, bra hanging at half tilt, mini skirt that doesn't fit her body style. Like a old trick working the street corner. She's got a mom body which the only way to describe is she's plump, probably 160 lb's but proportionate so she's not obese or anything like that. She goes right in for kissing, but is all tongue and smacking her lips with chewing gum. She's also kind of loud, so for being in a rather heavy foot trafficked hotel, she's definitely not discreet. Damage was a buck fifty for 30, FS included all positions, but she doesn't really like to do that apparently, however it was on the menu (which I didn't even ask for). She's all about the head game and rim jobs, just stuff that IMO is kind of dirty and offputting (not for me). So FS (all positions that I'm aware of), BBBJ, CIM (swallows), rim, and wants repeat clients. She's also incredibly ditzy, like an airhead blonde. The pictures are 100% accurate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape