Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 9059
-
05-09-16 13:38 #6494Senior Member

Posts: 1959Lucy Thai in Cville
Nice place too bad kinda bad attitude. Does not like her job really. Zero roaming allowed. Stand offish tude. Not repeating and asked for a tip like yeah sure maybe 10 yrs from now.
Pass. Maybe the other girl in neighboring Apts nicer as someone else mentioned.
PC out.
-
05-09-16 09:18 #6493Senior Member

Posts: 464Damage and more
Can you explain to us what you didn't like or why she is considered sloppy?
Originally Posted by Bossanova86
[View Original Post]
What positions for FS? What else is offered but you didn't partake?
What was the damage for the half and what did she quote you for the hour?
Can you describe her body as well? Thanks!
-
05-08-16 20:54 #6492Regular Member

Posts: 7I only know the HH. It's a $.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-16 20:14 #6491Senior Member

Posts: 637Yes Tara is Great
I agree JaxonArgos. She is happy at what she does. Be prepared for some chat before and after.
Originally Posted by JazonArgos15
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-16 20:12 #6490Senior Member

Posts: 637Damage?
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by ThirstyStream
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-16 15:00 #6489Senior Member

Posts: 1991Research report: Angie Cuumings
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...angie/13842588
http://www.escorthistory.com/469-723-8070/?pid=14559041
Image search found a 469 prefix number which led to a review on the oThER site which gives her bad marks for service and inaccurate pics.
Happy hunting, stay safe and buyer beware!
-
05-08-16 01:19 #6488Regular Member

Posts: 7Nice day in the Summer.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...eauty/22962737
I couldn't wait for the summer time to see this girl and boy was it worth it. It was a 3 call system (she thought I was LEO). Her voice is kinda deep witch led me to believe that she was a tranny, but once she open the door I was amazed. She is a little thicker in person (witch I like) and she knew just what to say to greet me. We had a brief conversation while she took her clothes off and her body is great. She went on her knees while I was unclothing and little man kept on hitting her cheeks while she was talking to me (I thing she would of gave me BBBJ but I slaped the sheild on my soldier). CBJ, cmish, and cdoggie. I would repeat.
Body 8\10.
GFE 6\10.
-
05-07-16 19:00 #6487Senior Member

Posts: 192Not sure how I felt about this one after leaving.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...floyd/17915648
I finally got a chance to see this person after trying several times to go see her. I don't really know where to start with this one, because after I left the experience went from a solid 7/10 to this could be anywhere from a 10 to a 5 or worse. I hope to not make this a confusing review for you guys because based on my personal preference this was some where in the middle, but the services offered didn't stroke my boat so to speak. I like the older weirder things so she fit the bill, her pictures are spot on exactly what she looks like much to my surprise. She's conversational and willing to please, but she also knows what she wants. She seems to be more the aggressor and alpha in this exchange. She wants to lick your butthole which she did. Extensively. She offers FS and BBBJ and CIM, this is what I had gotten from my 30 minute session with her. The price to me was on the high end but also this was a one time curiousity kind of deal for me so I'm not upset about the price. She's definitely a pleaser but also incredibly sloppy, this may interest some of you on here. She loves to make out, but is decent enough not to go in for it after sticking her tongue down your starfish. She's. Interesting to say the least, but the more I spent time with her the more disgusting I felt afterwards. I don't want this to seem like a negative review, but she's not for me, I think I need to go back to the fundamentals and get a nice looking petite girl. This lady reminded me of Astarte up in Maryland for those who are familiar. I recommend her if you are in to what she is and does, but I won't personally go back.
-
05-07-16 15:23 #6486Banned Member

Posts: 10Best massage ivo Fairfax
We can all argue what makes a "best massage. " Great hands and technique for sure, but for me, it is not great unless the lady is happy and fun to be around for the length of the appointment.
Tara in Fairfax has a superb studio, an exceptional smile and eyes that light up a room. She is also very beautiful everywhere else (albeit, those that are only interested in the slimmest spinners would best hobby elsewhere).
As a member of the hobby, we have expectations -- mine is everyone should be happy, and Tara is such a happy personality, it makes for a great visit.
Be nice to this lady -- please. Her massage technique is superior. Her table is very comfortable. Her laugh is priceless. Yes, I will repeat.
Still on the odyssey, questing for unicorns.
JazonArgos.
-
05-07-16 11:52 #6485Senior Member

Posts: 1991It all depends
I'm assuming you're moving to this area for reasons (work, family, etc.) other than the hobby. If that's the case then my first piece of advice is to move to the area which works best for you in terms of work commute, affordability and community characteristics. Also, if you're depending on the Metro system to get around, you should be aware that it's having significant issues and delays (and even shutdowns) can be a source of major frustration. If you make it your first priority to find the most convenient location for the other parts of your life, the hobbying portion should pretty much take care of itself.
Originally Posted by SexsSarved9141
[View Original Post]
That being said, the Greater DC area has a good variety of options but they tend to be more expensive than in other parts of the US. We have a lot of providers who visit from other areas because they know they can charge a higher price here. That doesn't mean there aren't some good values, it just means you'll need to do a bit more homework and plenty of reading and contributing to this forum.
As far as AMPs are concerned, there are many in NOVA but it's rare to find one nowadays that offers FS. If you become a regular and you find a masseuse who likes you and is comfortable with you, FS may become an option but you're not going to be able to walk in and expect it to automatically be on the menu. In parts of MD (PG County, Baltimore) you may find some FS AMPs so you should do some research in those forums, assuming those locations work for you. In DC itself the AMP scene is not great and you can get more details from the hobbyists who live there.
IMHO, the best values to be had in NOVA are the indie providers with good reviews on the oThER site and reasonable prices. One positive is that this forum is very active and once you've had a chance to contribute and establish yourself you should find plenty of seniors who are willing to exchange info.
-
05-07-16 08:44 #6484Senior Member

Posts: 1959I would stay in Hawaii or move to Cali, NOVA is the armpit of overpriced AMPs as the glory dayz of DC are long gone. Asian pussy here in this area is fairly old and jaded IMHO.
Originally Posted by SexsSarved9141
[View Original Post]
PC out.
-
05-07-16 06:07 #6483Senior Member

Posts: 63Doing Early Research
Hello mongers. I will be moving to the NOVA area this fall and hoped to get a head start on research. I've been doing research here and on the DC page but know how notorious the area is for FS massage parlors and LEO busts. I'm coming from HI and the plenty of AMPs down here and wondering if there are areas in NOVA that are great for incall, FS. I can be reached by replies or PM. Much appreciated and if anyone has questions about Hawaii MPs, feel free to message me.
-
05-06-16 20:20 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 648My appointment was 90 min for massage at $180. I inquired about her escort ad under the name Tiffany (same phone number) and she quoted $250. I offered $40 above my original appt and she agreed. I didn't get my monies worth, but that was more due to my (short) performance LOL. Not hers.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-16 18:28 #6481Senior Member

Posts: 1959What was damage 160 for a HJ or something like that Hornet? She looks hot and doable if FS but I'm sure it wasn't on the menu right?
Originally Posted by Nyhornet
[View Original Post]
PC out.
-
05-06-16 17:29 #6480Senior Member

Posts: 912What's the cost? That's probably the second most important detail, aside from if she looks like her photos LOL.
Originally Posted by Nyhornet
[View Original Post]


















