Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #19249

    Lissa

    Can't find nothing on her, but was able to find out about Erika thanks bro!

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...antee/20092483

  2. #19248
    Yeah, stay way. For every positive review, there are a dozen really bad ones. I suspect even the positive reviews are the result of a massive upcharge. PM if you want a personal story.

    If yuo decide to ignore this and take your chances, the adds are that you'll have a bad time.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see this little hottie? Did some recon, but couldn't find anything on here. Any info would be helpful. If any of guys come to Jax, I'll return the favor!

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...needs/18715272

  3. #19247

    Vanessa

    I saw her quite a few years ago. She was a very attractive girl with a really nice round as back then. Very very careful and particular about cleanliness.

    Nice clean incall near the AMC. But she was rushed. Did not go back.

    But that as was to die for.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    The pics for sure came of IG, idk how they think they will fool anyone considering the owner of the pics has 3 m followers.

  4. #19246
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    There are many reviews of her in here ranging from don't bother to wonderful on performance. Most of them indicating that the pictures are accurate.
    Thanks bro, I used her number and name came up blank? I'll try again.

  5. #19245

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see this little hottie? Did some recon, but couldn't find anything on here. Any info would be helpful. If any of guys come to Jax, I'll return the favor!

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...needs/18715272
    There are many reviews of her in here ranging from don't bother to wonderful on performance. Most of them indicating that the pictures are accurate.

  6. #19244
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimHunter  [View Original Post]
    I find myself not sleeping and just wanting to dream about bouncing this one on my lap. In some pics she looks fine as heck. On others she looks like the porn industry put every available member in her used her up and threw her out. Help me make my mind up team.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-pics/20098944
    I was going to see this one when she was in the area last year. Maybe a few bucks more than girls on BP but certainly not a high rate. Don't quote me but I think 125 half back then. Someone posted second hand that she was working with the cops and another about shady characters hanging around so I texted her that someone reported she was working with LE. She text back what's LE? So I told her about a few posts and she said no cops I'm a porn star. At that I wanted to say a few choice words but kept it to myself. I guess it bothered her and later she asked what site it was on so I sent her the posts. I guess after reading she text me I'm going to respond and I told her to ask a friend to post because it will not be approved. She wrote a post and I'm sure it never showed up.

    Man go see her but I don't see this one could keep me up at night. Not sure what porn she did maybe a few videos and probably live cam shows. I wanted to say maybe porn starlet but not porn star. LOL Was going to tell her I saw Lacey Duvalle when she was 18 before she did a playboy shoot & blew up. Those reviews under a different name are still on TER. Well over 12-14 years ago. Saw Jada Fire when she was doing sex phone before porn. In fact I wanted to tell her I saw three real porns stars in a two week period back in the day. Jada Fire, Imani Rose & a double dose of anal from Baby Cakes. LOL Sorry a man can reminisce, this Tampa area is dead as hell. LOL Go see Tiffany Banks if she shows up again. She has been around but always fun.

  7. #19243

    Erika

    Has anyone see this little hottie? Did some recon, but couldn't find anything on here. Any info would be helpful. If any of guys come to Jax, I'll return the favor!

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...needs/18715272

  8. #19242

    Damn

    Agreed also. When last you seen Italian Michelle I would see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flabro  [View Original Post]
    My Fellow Hunter.

    I must agree with you on this. He need to bite the bullet and go see. We all have a gal we want to see with ify reviews but is so sexy to us we got to see. That gal for me was Italian Michelle. Damn she is sexy with pretty eyes. But her reviews are all over the place. It wasn't till a friend told me she been doing outcalls to his place. He had pics and all of her at his place. So I bite the bullet and saw her. NOW mind you I had it in my mind I was going to there just to hit a sexy gal nothing more nothing less. The first visit was fine and I saw her another time later which she did rush BUT hey I expected it. So that was my last visit. I didn't want to push my luck any further LOL.

    Stay Safe & Happy Hunting.

  9. #19241

    I'm With You on This One.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I think I'd vote for the used up by the porn industry. But, I have poor judgement if I am dead set on seeing one of these girls despite bad reviews, bad gut, or even bad previous experience. I'll just do it and live to regret it. So, my friend, suck it up and see her if you're losing sleep over it. You'll either get a really good night's sleep afterward or being kicking yourself in the ass. Don't torture yourself anymore. Hey, just how bad could she be, right? And today is "Thong Thursday" so you don't want to miss out on that. LOL.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-pics/20098944
    My Fellow Hunter.

    I must agree with you on this. He need to bite the bullet and go see. We all have a gal we want to see with ify reviews but is so sexy to us we got to see. That gal for me was Italian Michelle. Damn she is sexy with pretty eyes. But her reviews are all over the place. It wasn't till a friend told me she been doing outcalls to his place. He had pics and all of her at his place. So I bite the bullet and saw her. NOW mind you I had it in my mind I was going to there just to hit a sexy gal nothing more nothing less. The first visit was fine and I saw her another time later which she did rush BUT hey I expected it. So that was my last visit. I didn't want to push my luck any further LOL.

    Stay Safe & Happy Hunting.

  10. #19240

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimHunter  [View Original Post]
    I find myself not sleeping and just wanting to dream about bouncing this one on my lap. In some pics she looks fine as heck. On others she looks like the porn industry put every available member in her used her up and threw her out. Help me make my mind up team.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-pics/20098944
    I think I'd vote for the used up by the porn industry. But, I have poor judgement if I am dead set on seeing one of these girls despite bad reviews, bad gut, or even bad previous experience. I'll just do it and live to regret it. So, my friend, suck it up and see her if you're losing sleep over it. You'll either get a really good night's sleep afterward or being kicking yourself in the ass. Don't torture yourself anymore. Hey, just how bad could she be, right? And today is "Thong Thursday" so you don't want to miss out on that. LOL.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-pics/20098944
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lola.jpg‎  

  11. #19239

    I have a bad case od the lola's

    I find myself not sleeping and just wanting to dream about bouncing this one on my lap. In some pics she looks fine as heck. On others she looks like the porn industry put every available member in her used her up and threw her out. Help me make my mind up team.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-pics/20098944

  12. #19238

    Sounds fun LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman660  [View Original Post]
    Ha! I gave the exact (almost word for word!) review about a year ago!
    The dt action don't sound too bad.

  13. #19237
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    St Pete forum. Overpriced SW, stays with her uncle a lot when not hanging wit the dboys and is afraid of needles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook77  [View Original Post]
    Check st pete board, she's a SW who's graduated to BP!
    That's a shame, she looks like a good time.

  14. #19236

    Don't waste your time with

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    Pocahontas because she's just an over-priced SW who has graduated to BP. Her real name is Cherokie and there's only a very slim chance that you'll be happy with her performance. YMMV, but with Cherokie your paying Cadillac prices for a 1969 VW Beetle running on 3 cylinders?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU8QetFyYhQ

  15. #19235

    Traveling to Tampa

    Can anyone provide a solid lead on a girl that does outcall in the Tampa area? Looking for something that's the best of backpage or a good escort. 150-300 is my budget. Prefer BBBJ but it's not a deal breaker and Greek is a plus a but mostly just looking for a dependable hottie. If you come north to jax I will repay the favor. PM is fine and thank you in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape