Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #19219
    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-play/18778848

    She's a good ten years older and 50 pounds heavier than her pictures indicate. Had kind of that hardened Pro feel about her. I declined and left. She kept me waiting for over 40 minutes. I'll give her a. 5 out of 10.
    Looks like another name change, as these girls are prone to do but she previously went by Roxy Dickins, and has reviews under that alias.

  2. #19218

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Drlickaclit  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago, I set up a meeting with Phoenix.

    I was also alarmed to find out that there was another guy in the apartment. He was on the same shit too! The poor bastard even fell down the stairs on his way out and actually sliced up his hand in the process. After about 15 minutes, all the while this dude is literally dripping blood all over the place from the cut on his hand, he finally got his slow moving ass out of the apartment. Phoenix is kinda pissed and she starts to slowly clean up the bloody mess this guy has made. While she is cleaning, I'm seriously considering just saying "fuck it" and getting the hell out of there. But unfortunately, my little head has taken over and I decide to stay.

    Now I love Phoenix, she used to give the best BBBJ in Tampa IMHO, but I will not be seeing her again. I don't like dealing with all that drug shit. Now I know that most of these girls have some sort of substance abuse problem, but when it starts to affect you like that, and when you have other guys present in your incall location, I get really nervous. Be safe out there.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...about/11643042
    Drug addicts and blood everywhere, Seriously! I would've been out of there before my little head even had a chance to think about it.

    I try and look for any signs on the arms or other parts of the body to see if they use. Seems like over 95% of them do. I prefer everything covered, it's just personal preference. There's a few that I'm a little more comfortable with that I'll go BBBJ but even then I'm like quickly taking a piss afterwards and washing real good.

    I'lI walk out with an excuse if I see any sores or wounds or anything that can add to an uncomfortable experience including being worried after you leave.

    "Blood everywhere" just ain't worth it.

    You might want to heed your own advise in your last sentence.

  3. #19217

    Kaiko

    Has anyone been with this Korean escort?

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...luded/15696654

    I'd love to see real pics of her that aren't butchered to death with filters from Instagram.

  4. #19216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 493
    Anyone have intel on this provider? Someone posted her photo on the forum a while back and I saved it, but I do not recall any intel being posted on her. She may be a UTR. Please PM me if you can help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tampa_(1).jpg‎   Tampa_(2).jpg‎  

  5. #19215

    Sara in Brandon at the Motor Lodge

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-play/18778848

    She's a good ten years older and 50 pounds heavier than her pictures indicate. Had kind of that hardened Pro feel about her. I declined and left. She kept me waiting for over 40 minutes. I'll give her a. 5 out of 10.

  6. #19214

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to visit her again, but I'm a little leery of DM atm, although they seem to be restocking the shelves.

    Wouldn't mind trying out Sydney either. Anyone had the pleasure?

    Passed by their place a while ago and it was hopping! I guess the rumors aren't scaring everyone off.
    Lots of reviews on ter. Pretty much all were good.

  7. #19213
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    The pics for sure came of IG, idk how they think they will fool anyone considering the owner of the pics has 3 m followers.
    Why thank you. Avoided any chance of me getting ripped off.

  8. #19212

    Phoenix-How the mighty have fallen.

    Ok guys, I want to start off this review by saying how much I hate having to post negative reviews of girls who in the past have serviced me well. But the truth needs to be told.

    A few weeks ago, I set up a meeting with Phoenix. As you all may or may not know, she has always had little to no concept of time and it is not at all unusual for her to leave you sitting outside for 30 minutes plus. But on this particular day, she was actually on time. So, I get to her apartment and I immediately notice that she has lost a significant amount of weight. I liked her thicker but we all know that she was one cheeseburger away from being fat. Well rest assured, that is no longer the case. She def lost weight and many would say that she looks better now. But anyway.

    So, I walk into the apartment and I also notice that this girl is on something. Either benzos or opiods would be my guess cause she is moving in slo-mo. She reminded me of that damn sloth on the movie Zootopia.

    I was also alarmed to find out that there was another guy in the apartment. He was on the same shit too! The poor bastard even fell down the stairs on his way out and actually sliced up his hand in the process. After about 15 minutes, all the while this dude is literally dripping blood all over the place from the cut on his hand, he finally got his slow moving ass out of the apartment. Phoenix is kinda pissed and she starts to slowly clean up the bloody mess this guy has made. While she is cleaning, I'm seriously considering just saying "fuck it" and getting the hell out of there. But unfortunately, my little head has taken over and I decide to stay. I get naked and lay on the bed and then phoenix joins me. But before we start, she decided to respond to a few txts from other clients that she just received. It literaly took the girl 15 minutes to respond to 3 txts cause her slow ass is strung out on that shit. That damn sloth immediately comes back to mind and I laugh at myself for even being in this situation. Is a BBBJ really worth all of this trouble? Damn.

    Anyway, so after she sends her txts, she takes out her little alcohol wipe (those of you who have seen her before all know that she likes to clean your dick with a wipe before starting the action) but she is so high on that shit that she forgets to use it and just puts my dick in her mouth! LOL I must say that I have never had a blow job in slow mo until that day. She deep throated my dick and the head of my cock stayed down her throat for like 10-15 sec. I though she had passed out or some shit!

    The sensation was quite unusual. My cock head was very sensitive that day, cause I hadn't had any in a while, and after about 2 minutes of the slow mo blow, while she had my cock down her throat, I busted a huge load right down her esophagus! She choked a little (in slo mo of course!) but swallowed every drop. Damn.

    Now I love Phoenix, she used to give the best BBBJ in Tampa IMHO, but I will not be seeing her again. I don't like dealing with all that drug shit. Now I know that most of these girls have some sort of substance abuse problem, but when it starts to affect you like that, and when you have other guys present in your incall location, I get really nervous. Be safe out there.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...about/11643042

  9. #19211

    Emma!

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I see Emma is back on their page. I haven't used DM in a long time. In some recent posts on here, little hesitant.
    I'd love to visit her again, but I'm a little leery of DM atm, although they seem to be restocking the shelves.

    Wouldn't mind trying out Sydney either. Anyone had the pleasure?

    Passed by their place a while ago and it was hopping! I guess the rumors aren't scaring everyone off.

  10. #19210
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that's a shame! I was planning to make her my weekend project. They had ads up from yesterday, any idea when she's leaving?

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...s-out/19911140
    Just texted her, she is available after 5:45 she said.

  11. #19209
    Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymou  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad way back when I first stared doing this hobby. Never bothered with it since she is and still in the Brandon area. Now I'm seeing the ad up exactly as it was before, makes me question her legitimacy. Has anyone been there done that?

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-spls/11618879
    The pics for sure came of IG, idk how they think they will fool anyone considering the owner of the pics has 3 m followers.

  12. #19208

    Devon Leaving?

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley4511  [View Original Post]
    Devon-leaving Tampa.

    Forgot to mention. Devon (mouth of the south) is leaving for awhile to be with a friend in Calif. Like her nickname-what a mouth!

    Previously posted does DBLs with Hott Holly.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...s-out/19911140
    Damn, that's a shame! I was planning to make her my weekend project. They had ads up from yesterday, any idea when she's leaving?

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...s-out/19911140

  13. #19207

    Intel on Vanessa

    I saw this ad way back when I first stared doing this hobby. Never bothered with it since she is and still in the Brandon area. Now I'm seeing the ad up exactly as it was before, makes me question her legitimacy. Has anyone been there done that?

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-spls/11618879

  14. #19206

    Bbw hunter

    Hello fellow mongers. Anyone know of any white or Spanish BBW providers in the area of Hillsborough or near it? I've only met up with BBW Dru, and she's awesome but I'm looking for something a little different. PM me if you recommend anyone please or respond on the forum.

  15. #19205

    Any info on Lady Terrice. Been around for years

    I've seen this lady have ads up for a very long time. Her last review is almost 2 years ago. She advertises a special talent. Does she offer BBBJCIM? http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s...alent/15476426.

    http://ladyterrice.thesensualmassage.com/gallery What the donation for the H? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape