Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #19234

    Candi

    Does anyone have any reviews on her. http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...kandi/19919910.

  2. #19233
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    St Pete forum. Overpriced SW, stays with her uncle a lot when not hanging wit the dboys and is afraid of needles.

  3. #19232

    Pocahontas

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    Check st pete board, she's a SW who's graduated to BP!

  4. #19231

    Pocahontas


  5. #19230

    Candy sweets

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungWolf  [View Original Post]
    Just had a nice dream about her, perfectly thick white girl, curves in all the right places. Would repeat.
    Can you pm details, damage, BBBJ? Thanks.

  6. #19229
    Quote Originally Posted by Drlickaclit  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys, I want to start off this review by saying how much I hate having to post negative reviews of girls who in the past have serviced me well. But the truth needs to be told.

    A few weeks ago, I set up a meeting with Phoenix. As you all may or may not know, she has always had little to no concept of time and it is not at all unusual for her to leave you sitting outside for 30 minutes plus. But on this particular day, she was actually on time. So, I get to her apartment and I immediately notice that she has lost a significant amount of weight. I liked her thicker but we all know that she was one cheeseburger away from being fat. Well rest assured, that is no longer the case. She def lost weight and many would say that she looks better now. But anyway.

    So, I walk into the apartment and I also notice that this girl is on something. Either benzos or opiods would be my guess cause she is moving in slo-mo. She reminded me of that damn sloth on the movie Zootopia.

    I was also alarmed to find out that there was another guy in the apartment. He was on the same shit too! The poor bastard even fell down the stairs on his way out and actually sliced up his hand in the process. After about 15 minutes, all the while this dude is literally dripping blood all over the place from the cut on his hand, he finally got his slow moving ass out of the apartment. Phoenix is kinda pissed and she starts to slowly clean up the bloody mess this guy has made. While she is cleaning, I'm seriously considering just saying "fuck it" and getting the hell out of there. But unfortunately, my little head has taken over and I decide to stay. I get naked and lay on the bed and then phoenix joins me. But before we start, she decided to respond to a few txts from other clients that she just received. It literaly took the girl 15 minutes to respond to 3 txts cause her slow ass is strung out on that shit. That damn sloth immediately comes back to mind and I laugh at myself for even being in this situation. Is a BBBJ really worth all of this trouble? Damn.

    Anyway, so after she sends her txts, she takes out her little alcohol wipe (those of you who have seen her before all know that she likes to clean your dick with a wipe before starting the action) but she is so high on that shit that she forgets to use it and just puts my dick in her mouth! LOL I must say that I have never had a blow job in slow mo until that day. She deep throated my dick and the head of my cock stayed down her throat for like 10-15 sec. I though she had passed out or some shit!

    The sensation was quite unusual. My cock head was very sensitive that day, cause I hadn't had any in a while, and after about 2 minutes of the slow mo blow, while she had my cock down her throat, I busted a huge load right down her esophagus! She choked a little (in slo mo of course!) but swallowed every drop. Damn.

    Now I love Phoenix, she used to give the best BBBJ in Tampa IMHO, but I will not be seeing her again. I don't like dealing with all that drug shit. Now I know that most of these girls have some sort of substance abuse problem, but when it starts to affect you like that, and when you have other guys present in your incall location, I get really nervous. Be safe out there.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...about/11643042
    Ha! I gave the exact (almost word for word!) review about a year ago!

  7. #19228

    UTR Hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazak  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this provider? Someone posted her photo on the forum a while back and I saved it, but I do not recall any intel being posted on her. She may be a UTR. Please PM me if you can help.
    Definitely looks good if the performance is on point! Whoever has the 411 on this little hottie should give a shout out on the board or PM those of us interested. I need a new girl in my line up since my otherwise ATFs have all regretably turned flaky, doped up, dropped out, fell out, or just generally fallen from grace.

  8. #19227

    Utr

    Pm me info also please and thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy62  [View Original Post]
    PM me too, would love to see her!

  9. #19226

    Candy sweets

    Just had a nice dream about her, perfectly thick white girl, curves in all the right places. Would repeat.

  10. #19225
    Quote Originally Posted by Expedia12  [View Original Post]
    She is petite and fit with DD implants. She is likely around 30. After some chit chat, we got down to it with a good CBJ. This led to a rotation through the basic positions mish, doggy, & cowgirl with some lite kissing with breaks in between them. She is enthusiastic and enjoys it. I finished with cover on. She did not hurry me. We chatted a bit then got dressed and she was out the door.
    How is her face? The filtered pics looks like she wears a ton of makeup to cover up things.

  11. #19224

    Review from another provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate2015  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with this Korean escort?

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...luded/15696654

    I'd love to see real pics of her that aren't butchered to death with filters from Instagram.
    She is petite and fit with DD implants. She is likely around 30. After some chit chat, we got down to it with a good CBJ. This led to a rotation through the basic positions mish, doggy, & cowgirl with some lite kissing with breaks in between them. She is enthusiastic and enjoys it. I finished with cover on. She did not hurry me. We chatted a bit then got dressed and she was out the door.

  12. #19223

    Poor reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-play/18778848

    She's a good ten years older and 50 pounds heavier than her pictures indicate. Had kind of that hardened Pro feel about her. I declined and left. She kept me waiting for over 40 minutes. I'll give her a. 5 out of 10.
    She has poor reviews on ter. SMart move.

  13. #19222

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazak  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this provider? Someone posted her photo on the forum a while back and I saved it, but I do not recall any intel being posted on her. She may be a UTR. Please PM me if you can help.
    PM me too, would love to see her!

  14. #19221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1717

    Mediocre reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate2015  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with this Korean escort?

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...luded/15696654

    I'd love to see real pics of her that aren't butchered to death with filters from Instagram.
    She has been reviewed her, seems very mediocre and not what you want from an Asian.

  15. #19220

    Any info

    She's been posting for a bit. Wondering if anyone has actually seen her.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-more/19374847

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape