Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13449

    Blow and Go

    I just being honest, are there any providers that just do that? I'm stressed today and just want to go in and leave. Seep throat providers would be good. Monica at CHM still charged $150.

  2. #13448

    Nami

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummer56  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, looking for 411 on this lovely lady in Waikiki. Post or pm me thanks.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...l-pics/5483572
    Sampled her before. Great massage (not therapeutic), nice body, LFK, DFK (YMMV), BJ (I don't receall C or BB), CFS. I would put her LAS at 8, 9, 9.

    Remarkable and definitely repeatable.

  3. #13447

    New Upper Kalihi Massage

    New Upper Kalihi Massage.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5378464

    TOFTT and I should have bailed LOL. She said her name was MiMi but I kind of know it was that crazy singing Chinese chick Lily or Lilly that used to work in Chinatown, then went to CC for a little while. She sings while giving a lame ass massage. Said "that's my picture" and that was a lie. Massage was lame, no lotion / oil nothing just light rubbing of the skin. Asked for deeper and got nothing harder just louder music. Her posting says -a combo of Lite Touch, Swedish, Lomilomi, Thai and Chinese Massage deep tissue.

    Relaxing. You will feel great. Felt like a total waste, no extra no good massage not worth the. 6 per hour charge. Lots of other fish in the sea. She is actually Chinese and tried to sell me some face cream on top of that. I say BEWARE if you remember her texting you at all hours from that free app thing and the singing is so annoying.

    Aloha my fellow mongers and stay safe.

    007.

  4. #13446
    Quote Originally Posted by Makana9  [View Original Post]
    She was pretty hot, simple type mixed Japanese and Chinese 20 something. Seeing her again before she leaves, also asked if I wanted four hands, hmmmm? Never thought about it, but P Girl can take one pound poi, soft moaning. Enjoy, I know I will, she remind me of the girls I hooked up with from the Japanese college by Ala Wai Field back in the day. They were always studying, but when they kick back for are&are, the stories I can tell ya, helped I lived at the Marco Polo or a bit.
    Ho, Hawaiian! Whats new, my braddah? Still groundin and poundin' um, I see.

    Like the hula dancer girl on the $5 footlong Subway commercials from years back, when she showing sandwich size, she was actually talking about Makana.

  5. #13445

    Stingrey Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Cmon! Hands down Triya at 1221 Kapiolani.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5565953425.html

    Flesh.
    She is a pro. I saw her at the Stingrey Bodybuilding and Figure Competition Classic this past weekend. Nice lady.

  6. #13444
    Quote Originally Posted by JabroniAdams  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to start up an informal poll about who you guys think are the most attractive MT (Legit or With Play). I've visited a few places, but am usually too shy about asking to see a full line-up, so I usually end up asking who's available and crossing those names off one-by-one. It'd be a lot easier if a had a "Pretty MT Checklist" that I could work off of instead.

    Definitely appreciate any feedback.

    Thanks!
    Cmon! Hands down Triya at 1221 Kapiolani.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5565953425.html

    Flesh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails triya4.jpg‎  

  7. #13443
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    I Agree with Yup. So legit for me also. Great gal too.
    Same here, no chance for me.

  8. #13442

    Me three

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    I Agree with Yup. So legit for me also. Great gal too.
    Vivian is hot and gives a great massage. She works out.

  9. #13441

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Yupyupyup  [View Original Post]
    Vivian at Tiffany's is the hottest in my opinion. Legit as far as I know.
    Vivian is probably one of the better looking thai mt's you'll see. Of course, thai surgeons helped in some enhancements but that is neither here nor there.

  10. #13440

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Yupyupyup  [View Original Post]
    Vivian at Tiffany's is the hottest in my opinion. Legit as far as I know.
    I Agree with Yup. So legit for me also. Great gal too.

  11. #13439
    Quote Originally Posted by JabroniAdams  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to start up an informal poll about who you guys think are the most attractive MT (Legit or With Play). I've visited a few places, but am usually too shy about asking to see a full line-up, so I usually end up asking who's available and crossing those names off one-by-one. It'd be a lot easier if a had a "Pretty MT Checklist" that I could work off of instead.

    Definitely appreciate any feedback.

    Thanks!
    Vivian at Tiffany's is the hottest in my opinion. Legit as far as I know.

  12. #13438

    Nami

    Hey guys, looking for 411 on this lovely lady in Waikiki. Post or pm me thanks.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...l-pics/5483572

  13. #13437

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownZippy  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5568730464.html

    Just wondering if anyone had any info?
    Her name is Gracie. She's very pretty, awesome bod, great personality and gives a really good deep tissue massage. Strictly legit and professional with me though. Not a hint of play and keeps me almost too tightly draped sometimes. For me her location is very convenient so I go there when I am in town and need a good deep tissue massage.

  14. #13436

    Thai Massage at Century Square

    Quote Originally Posted by JabroniAdams  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to start up an informal poll about who you guys think are the most attractive MT (Legit or With Play). I've visited a few places, but am usually too shy about asking to see a full line-up, so I usually end up asking who's available and crossing those names off one-by-one. It'd be a lot easier if a had a "Pretty MT Checklist" that I could work off of instead.

    Definitely appreciate any feedback.

    Thanks!
    Spinner, very pretty. Play is YMMV.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5568813129.html

  15. #13435

    Attractive Thai MT's

    Quote Originally Posted by JabroniAdams  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to start up an informal poll about who you guys think are the most attractive MT (Legit or With Play). I've visited a few places, but am usually too shy about asking to see a full line-up, so I usually end up asking who's available and crossing those names off one-by-one. It'd be a lot easier if a had a "Pretty MT Checklist" that I could work off of instead.

    Definitely appreciate any feedback.

    Thanks!
    The following Thai MT's are in regular my rotation and I find them attractive: Vera, Tammy (Thailand Massage); Jane (Thai Style); Neny (Modern Thai). These are others that I have been to that are attractive but I haven't been back: Selena (Thai Spaya), Amy (now in CS), Thanya (Siam Thai), Pranee (Paradise Thai).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape