Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,311 to 32,325 of 61409
-
05-04-16 22:03 #29099Senior Member

Posts: 977No that's not the Lacy I met.
Originally Posted by Trileptal
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-16 21:31 #29098Senior Member

Posts: 98Is this the Lacy your talking about?
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-16 21:28 #29097Senior Member

Posts: 811Slim Nikki
Is this the Slim Nikki you speak of?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-16 16:23 #29096Senior Member

Posts: 502Dundalk Mandy and Heather aka Diamond
I know Heather is on a Seven year vacation, but Mandy has been M. I. A her vacation was up a few years ago has anyone seen her around just curious.
-
05-04-16 11:31 #29095Senior Member

Posts: 694Brooklyn and CB
I have never seen the police coverage in Brooklyn along Patapsico and side streets like it is now I guess after 3 shootings in a wek and a half this is the result of it mongers beware.
-
05-04-16 11:26 #29094Senior Member

Posts: 174Storm digits
Try backpage. She in town.
Originally Posted by BeckyBuster65
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-16 10:33 #29093Regular Member

Posts: 5Help
Would love to bag this one. Just saw video by Nitetimer. OMG!
Originally Posted by MdCurious2
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-16 10:10 #29092Regular Member

Posts: 5Jessica
Ran into Jessica by the church on wilkens yesterday. Took her to my spot for standard tuition. Received a nice BBBJ. She always takes direction well and doesn't rush. Still doesn't have a phone.
-
05-04-16 09:17 #29091Senior Member

Posts: 1788Nikki
Slim Nikki is still on her forced vacation.
Originally Posted by Angler69
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-16 01:09 #29090Senior Member

Posts: 977Brooklyn Lacy or Laci?? 33 years old WSW
Picked her up the other night around midnight on Pontiac and 4th. Wasn't much out but she appeared to have a pretty smile. She was 5'7 pretty thin A size titties once cop checked. Had a good attitude which made me like her. Negotiated normal rates with a tip. Went to my spot for a bbbjwcim. Took direction well and paid attention to the boys when asked. Would gladly repeat. Phone out of minutes. Always ask their name before scooping so if there's bad reviews, you know not to let them in your car. When I herd her say Lacy, I didn't remember hearing anything bad about her so I said jump in!
-
05-04-16 00:00 #29089Senior Member

Posts: 135Seriously. Invest in some $1. 99 H-peroxide for the girl to rinse with!
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-16 22:50 #29088Senior Member

Posts: 40Destiny
Looks like she is a keeper for sure. If a SW who really want to work on her skills to provide a better service for a client, then we shall be happy with our Destiny.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-16 22:14 #29087Senior Member

Posts: 1369Nikki
I spoke with Nikki about her face. She said that she isn't picking her face, but she thinks that it is something in the drugs that has caused her skin to break out. Who knows what they use to cut drugs these days so she's probably telling me the truth. I remember when I thought that she was one of the the most attractive girls out there. If you know her she's a sweetheart and her service is still A+. Peace.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-16 15:26 #29086Senior Member

Posts: 502Rotten tooth
Dude take it easy with the Rotten tooth on your love muscle it never ends well do your research on that.
Originally Posted by GlazedHam
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-16 15:19 #29085Senior Member

Posts: 2343On my way out
Of Bmore, I didn't see those two uniform LE officers on either side of Wilkins and Pulaski. That was at approximately 2:10 pm. Guess they're done with patrolling for the day, or moved on to another spot. Be safe.










Reply With Quote



