Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,371 to 32,385 of 61409
-
04-28-16 07:22 #29039Senior Member

Posts: 694I had posted a couple of days ago about Angie telling me a SW was found dead in Brooklyn with her neck broken and her name was Nickie wonder if it is the same girl?
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-16 02:12 #29038Senior Member

Posts: 79LaLa / Kayla.
Is LaLa / Kayla a WSW?
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-16 01:15 #29037Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Lala (Kayla)(W / W)
Well after finding out that info about Nichole (Stephanie sister) passing away, I decided to drive up W / W. Around the circle I saw this one girl I never seen before. Drove around for she looked TGTBT. Se waved and smiled as I went by. So decided to make the scoop. Her name is Kayla, but she goes by Lala. Cute girl, 21,5'6, thick in the hips, B cup. So we went to the frenchmans, Sir P. Standard tuition as usual. This girl gave amazing BBBJ and her kitty. Amazing as well. She really got into it or put on a good performance. No digits as usual. Told me to pick her up where I dropped her off in a few hours. Well, guess what. She was a no show. Figures. So I went driving around a bit. Then on my way home later that evening, guess who I saw walking down Wilkens? Lala! So I made the scoop again, cause it really was that good. Banged her out again and filled that kitten up, again. Dropped her off and gave her my digits. Maybe I'll hear back, maybe I won't. Ya know how it goes.
raBBit
-
04-28-16 01:08 #29036Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Nichole (BP)
Well, I was passing through BP / CB and stopped to talk to this WSW on Fairhaven. Forgot her name, again cute from a distance. I usually make up a I am looking for someone else excuse when changing my mind after stopping to talk to them. But this time she asked who I was looking for. First name popped in my head was Nichole, Stephanies sister. She said she is dead. Apparently she ODd sometime ago. I wonder if her sister knows. Thought I'd share the intel in case anyone has been looking for her.
raBBit
-
04-28-16 01:04 #29035Regular Member

Posts: 10Harford rd
Just moved up this way. Been checking out harford rd but not much luck. What I did see was scary. I heard about Bayonne and harford awhile ago but that area is dead. Do I need to look further up the road. Thanks for any help and be nice. LOL.
-
04-28-16 00:21 #29034Senior Member

Posts: 135Got-damn. Does she have the chicken pox?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 20:58 #29033Senior Member

Posts: 205I was asking myself the same questions as I knew I would be heading to Baltimore in early May. So I started following the posts and checking out what was already there. What I found was a wealth of information, even maps with spots marked out. LOL. I also found some very helpful guys, but I did my homework 1st.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 14:17 #29032Senior Member

Posts: 248Kinder, Gentler Response
Baltoman:
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
Congrats on your response to this inane post. I thought about it but decided not to. You were most dipolmatic.
-
04-27-16 13:47 #29031Senior Member

Posts: 112Crystal?
My timing must be the worst. I looped through there Monday more times than I can count and never caught site of her!
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 11:20 #29030

Posts: 540She was on Pontiac and 6th two days ago -- her old haunt. Beautiful pussy and ass.
Originally Posted by MagicEye
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 10:18 #29029Senior Member

Posts: 291R-t-f-f
Every answer you want is located somewhere on this site. Click on 'Baltimore' from the front page and search the links. There are maps that even show you the various loops. There is a section for newbies. Read The F-ing Forum. You're welcome!
Baltoman.
Originally Posted by AlmightySo
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-16 09:52 #29028Senior Member

Posts: 112Crystal?
Anyone know where little Crystal, with the looooong brown hair and freckles disappeared to? For a while it was no problem finding her in Brooklyn, usually on Pontiac or Washburn, but lately it's like POOF! She's disappeared!
-
04-27-16 06:42 #29027Senior Member

Posts: 1788Destiny
I caught up with Destiny on Payson the other day. She has a new phone number which is available to anyone who had her old one, and any contributing members. She is still a top notch provider. Ever since she found out that Heaven can swallow the whole dick and lick my balls at the same time she has been working on that. She's very close to being able to get the whole thing down as you can see, and pays loads of attention to the boys, just not at the same time. Destiny is very friendly and accommodating, definitely GFE. If you see her around Payson she is a great date. Take good care of her.
-
04-26-16 23:49 #29026Regular Member

Posts: 1BEST spots in bmore
OK. I'm pretty new to the whole escort thing. I've used BP a couple times with success and have done alot of research regarding LE, rules, etc. What are BEST places for SW in Baltimore? I remember seeing alot on Wilkens by Ramsay, Fulton, Monroe, etc. What about east side? And other spots over west? Also, what about BP? Who are your favorites?
-
04-26-16 22:40 #29025Senior Member

Posts: 201Kandii
I've been a little busy and haven't had a chance to post in a while but I finally had a chance to spend some time with Kandii thanks to CLS makin that happen she is such a nice and fun girl and most definitely a great provider as most of you guys have reported on before so by all means if you have the chance to see her treat her well she's worth it.
I also caught up with my ATF Puerto Rican Tall Jessica the other night and a fantastic time it was as always so if you see her make sure you stop you won't regret it.










Reply With Quote




