Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 813 of 930 FirstFirst ... 313 713 763 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 863 913 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 13937
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1757
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    No Rules? Does she BBFS or Greek?
    No everything covered, sorry that was misleading. But DFK, DATY, also on the menu. Didn't ask about greek.

  2. #1756

    I've seen her ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossy  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this blonde cute. Great attitude, sexy porcelain white complexion. She's a safe girl. Also advertises on mojo. I would definitely recommend. Obj, because, she's not a mechanical girl and gets into it. Her place is a little cramped, but its clean and works. Take care of her, she's a hottie.

    http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/5568506231.html
    I've seen her ads, very appealing. What donations does she like?

  3. #1755

    Blonde on Tropicana

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossy  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this blonde cute. Great attitude, sexy porcelain white complexion. She's a safe girl. Also advertises on mojo. I would definitely recommend. Obj, because, she's not a mechanical girl and gets into it. Her place is a little cramped, but its clean and works. Take care of her, she's a hottie.

    http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/5568506231.html
    I been looking at her -.

    Was it CBJ and cfs? Damages?

    Positions?

    Thanks!

  4. #1754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmOffer  [View Original Post]
    I absolutely concur with your report on Bonnie. Thankfully some very helpful member gave me her website and I was able to have her visit me one evening last week when I was in town. Very easy going, definitely GFE, no hangups, no rules mentioned, easy to talk to. CBJ, cowgirl, and mish and I was a very happy camper!

    Guys treat her right, can't wait to see her again.
    No Rules? Does she BBFS or Greek?

  5. #1753

    Blonde on Tropicana

    Met up with this blonde cute. Great attitude, sexy porcelain white complexion. She's a safe girl. Also advertises on mojo. I would definitely recommend. Obj, because, she's not a mechanical girl and gets into it. Her place is a little cramped, but its clean and works. Take care of her, she's a hottie.

    http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/5568506231.html

  6. #1752

    Re: Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska2000  [View Original Post]
    A friend was in town a couple weeks ago and saw Bonnie. He said she total GFE. She said she loves to give blow jobs. She gave a great massage for 30 min. Kind of a Nauru massage. She is tall and thin. And very tight. She did cow girl but was so dang tight I couldn't last very long. She friend and nice. Easy to talk to. She is a safety girl so it took a bit to hook up with her but was so worth it. Enjoy.
    I absolutely concur with your report on Bonnie. Thankfully some very helpful member gave me her website and I was able to have her visit me one evening last week when I was in town. Very easy going, definitely GFE, no hangups, no rules mentioned, easy to talk to. CBJ, cowgirl, and mish and I was a very happy camper!

    Guys treat her right, can't wait to see her again.

  7. #1751

    Bonnie

    A friend was in town a couple weeks ago and saw Bonnie. He said she total GFE. She said she loves to give blow jobs. She gave a great massage for 30 min. Kind of a Nauru massage. She is tall and thin. And very tight. She did cow girl but was so dang tight I couldn't last very long. She friend and nice. Easy to talk to. She is a safety girl so it took a bit to hook up with her but was so worth it. Enjoy.

  8. #1750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Its not unusual that girls share a backpage account and share copy for ads. I've seen that enough times that I wouldn't call it unusual.

    If you're trying to figure out whether a new girl with no reviews is for real or not, you might use that as evidence that she's posting with fake pics and different names. But if she's been reviewed by a reliable forum senior, then it just means girls are sharing a backpage account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Binky77  [View Original Post]
    This is unusual.

    With all due respect to BassLake:

    Wendy and Arianna are linked (see above).

    Wendy and Vanessa have identical copy in much of their ads.

    Emailed Vanessa for her number. And decided to look at Wendy's ad again and noticed that Vanessa and Wendy use almost identical copy in their ads,
    and Arianna used some of the same copy also.:

    Grateful for BassLake calling attention to all 3.
    Just pointing out an unusual situation.

  9. #1749

    Any of you gentlemen been with Kelly?

    Just saw her ad on Mojovillage and left me really interested.

    I Appreciate if any of you can give any reviews about her.

    Thank you.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=31471

  10. #1748
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyqutqgtqgt  [View Original Post]
    You recommended Wendy, and then I find this backpage ad by Arianna that happens to link her up with previous post by Wendy http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-pics/21150556.

    Something is going on here.
    This is unusual.

    With all due respect to BassLake:

    Wendy and Arianna are linked (see above).

    Wendy and Vanessa have identical copy in much of their ads.

    Emailed Vanessa for her number. And decided to look at Wendy's ad again and noticed that Vanessa and Wendy use almost identical copy in their ads,
    and Arianna used some of the same copy also.:

    "Wendy, GFE, reviewed MILF, slim.

    Posted: April 26,2016, 10:09 am.

    Location: Las Vegas.

    Hello respectful gentlemen, I'm Wendy, slim and firm, perky c cups, you will have a smile for days.

    My credentials are 5'5, 35 sexy years old, pretty face, slim abs, long legs, kissy lips.

    ... I am a local LV resident, NOT a Pahrump brothel gal. Out-call preferred. My pics are recent, this week, and real. Please don't ask for more pics..."




    "Vanessa, GFE, sexy slim.

    Posted: April 28,2016, 10:24 am.

    Location: Las Vegas.

    Hello gentlemen, I'm Vanessa, slim and firm, perky c cups, you will have a smile for days.

    My credentials are 5'5, 22 sexy years old, pretty face, hot body, long legs, kissy lips.

    I am a local LV resident, NOT a Pahrump brothel gal. My pics are recent, this week, and real. Please don't ask for more pics. ".


    Arianna's ad is different today, but from her previous ad:

    "...My pics were taken yesterday, I will send no pics, Please dont ask....

    Im a local and a native of LV... Im not a Pahrump brothel girl..."


    Grateful for BassLake calling attention to all 3.
    Just pointing out an unusual situation.

  11. #1747
    Quote Originally Posted by NonyMouse  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Arianna. She's a very sweet girl, just as BassLake described. Meeting her had its bumps along the way, but I feel it was worth it and I definitely plan on seeing her again.

    If you're going to schedule a visit with her, just do so knowing you might have to wait past the agreed time.
    There aren't enough hours in the day for all the guys blowing up her phone right now, but she's still trying.
    "If you're going to schedule a visit with her, just do so knowing you might have to wait past the agreed time.

    There aren't enough hours in the day for all the guys blowing up her phone right now, but she's still trying. ".

    That helps to understand what's going on.

    Great find by BassLake, I was planning to call Arianna. Guess I'll have to wait in line.

    Vanessa sounded interesting also.

    Thanks BassLake.

  12. #1746
    I've seen Arianna. She's a very sweet girl, just as BassLake described. Meeting her had its bumps along the way, but I feel it was worth it and I definitely plan on seeing her again.

    If you're going to schedule a visit with her, just do so knowing you might have to wait past the agreed time. There aren't enough hours in the day for all the guys blowing up her phone right now, but she's still trying.

  13. #1745

    No go on wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Binky77  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen in person Arianna or Wendy or Vanessa? Sounds like no so far.

    BassLake has always been very generous and helpful with recommendations so this is even stranger.
    Tried to contact wendy 4-5 times last 2 weeks. Exchanged emails, she gave me a # to call. When I called the # it was not set up to get calls? Arianna looks very tasty but llooks like just another flake.

  14. #1744
    Quote Originally Posted by FirmOffer  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from a week in LV. Before I left I had a text chat with Wendy and arranged to meet. After my arrival I tried every day to contact her with no response. She had told me she can only text and not actually talk. Sounds weird but whatever, never got to see Wendy!
    Has anyone seen in person Arianna or Wendy or Vanessa? Sounds like no so far.

    BassLake has always been very generous and helpful with recommendations so this is even stranger.

  15. #1743

    Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyqutqgtqgt  [View Original Post]
    You recommended Wendy, and then I find this backpage ad by Arianna that happens to link her up with previous post by Wendy http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-pics/21150556.

    Something is going on here.
    I just got back from a week in LV. Before I left I had a text chat with Wendy and arranged to meet. After my arrival I tried every day to contact her with no response. She had told me she can only text and not actually talk. Sounds weird but whatever, never got to see Wendy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape