Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 13936
-
04-18-16 18:28 #1711Senior Member

Posts: 917If I had a brain Tasia would be my goto girl but the baby kinda messed up her schedule did't mess anything else up though. Just a bit of baby fat. She does 120 for hh.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 18:12 #1710Senior Member

Posts: 823Tasia
I fucked Iry twice about 3 years ago (very good), but was alwalys wondering about Tasia. I heard she had a baby recently.
Originally Posted by Zman429
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 17:11 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 917She's typical Cali beach blonde down to earth and has that beach girl hippy vibe. Very open minded and talented for 120/150. Looks a bit better in person.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 15:45 #1708Senior Member

Posts: 1959Hey Z.
Originally Posted by Zman429
[View Original Post]
What's so special about Trish? She looks a little worn for only 46 LOL.
If she rims, swallows, and has kegal action then sure why not. What's her asking donation etc.
PC out.
-
04-18-16 10:19 #1707Senior Member

Posts: 588Wendy has an ad, I've seen her twice, recommend
I've seen Wendy twice, I didn't know how to put in her pic, but she has ad link. http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=29367.
-
04-07-16 13:55 #1706Regular Member

Posts: 8Sexy Seven review
Hey gents. Been lurking for about 3 months now and wanted to give you a drop on my latest dream. Called seven around 9 pm to set up a meet for the next day. We agreed on a hr session and the next day she directed me to some shady looking apartments behind a circle K. She met me with a smile and a nice black lace lingerie outfit but man was the apartment suspect. Holes in the ceiling, closet door hanging off. She saw that I was a little hesitant, and immediately put me at ease with her attitude. Said she recently broke up with her boyfriend so her funds were low. Anyway laid the roses on the table and went to the bedroom and got undressed. Started with some CBJ while I'm fingering her on the outside. Wouldn't let me put two in but said if I rebooked she would allow more. Put the cover on with her mouth and went to town with a lot of slurping and spit. Very nice. The she hopped on and road me for about 10 minutes before switching to miss. Lasted for about another 15 before I busted. We laid side by side and chatted before she hopped up and headed to the bathroom to cleanup round two. Came back out apologizing saying she just started her period. Bummer. Really apologetic and said she'd comp me next time. I would be open to a return visit if she got a better place. I'd recommend. http://sexyse7en.escortfiles.com/home.
-
04-05-16 01:56 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 32So I ended up skipping her all together. I figured I'd wait to see if she'd email me back after we agreed on a time but she never did so I moved on.
Originally Posted by LVHeadGames
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-16 01:17 #1704Regular Member

Posts: 26Thank you
Thank you Alaska and Goflball. Bonnie was indeed awesome.
Originally Posted by RaviGoel
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-16 18:52 #1703Senior Member

Posts: 80So did you ever go through with this one or did you cancel? Like you, now I'm wondering how close (or not) she looked to who she advertises as.
Originally Posted by VegasGlory1
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-16 23:12 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 32Ha, thanks man, I'm actually 32 years old, young single dad NOT looking for a relationship, recently been hitting hitting up quite a few of these women, I can give multiple reviews on some around right now. Give me till later though. I do love 30's and up women though so will for sure check out Trish.
Originally Posted by Zman429
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-16 22:27 #1701Senior Member

Posts: 917250 hh and no reviews no way. Since your new I'll give you a couple, Iry on Backpage, Tasia on Backpage, Mia Sylk on Backpage, and if your into Milfs Trish Blonde 46 on Backpage (warning she'll knock your socks off).
Originally Posted by VegasGlory1
[View Original Post]
Please post some reviews.
-
03-31-16 16:46 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 32Sorry forgot to link her ad.
Originally Posted by VegasGlory1
[View Original Post]
http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...ncall/20297675
-
03-31-16 16:18 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 95I had her few week ago. Good services, but I saw few needle marks on her arm. I won't see her again.
Originally Posted by LikesToPlay
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-16 15:24 #1698Senior Member

Posts: 32Anyone seen her? I was trying to schedule few weeks ago, now I don't get any responses? Anyone having any luck with this one?
-
03-31-16 02:38 #1697Regular Member

Posts: 2Why are the mature escorts more expensive than young ones
Hi,
I will be in Las Vegas mid of April, I checked this forum, and also checked the ads, mainly back page and Eros.
It seems that the mature escorts are more expensive than college students! It seems crazy to me.
Is there a way to find a petite slim escort. Age not an issue. Without paying 500 or more per hour?
Thanks.
Stef.












Reply With Quote





