Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 13937
-
04-30-16 01:37 #1742Regular Member

Posts: 10
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
You recommended Wendy, and then I find this backpage ad by Arianna that happens to link her up with previous post by Wendy http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-pics/21150556.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
Something is going on here.
-
04-30-16 01:01 #1741Senior Member

Posts: 389Flaked on me too
Decided to try Ariana and prove those guys wrong.
Originally Posted by Eman007
[View Original Post]
Nope. Drove all the way down to her motel and told me to wait in the parking lot.
Sketchy area and then after 15 m wanted me to drive her to another location in 15 m.
Forget it. If it's that much work I'm going to pass.
Guess these chicks don't need the money.
-
04-29-16 19:36 #1740Senior Member

Posts: 262She's.
GONE LIKE THE WIND LOL all links lead to zip!
Originally Posted by LVHeadGames
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 00:52 #1739Senior Member

Posts: 80Arianna. For those that couldn't find the ads.
http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=31204
http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=31169
http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=31136
http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=31118
http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=31085
http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=31058
http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=31005
http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=30965
-
04-29-16 00:25 #1738Senior Member

Posts: 250Similar
Experience with Ariana. I just text her asking how much for BBBJ and where at. She says motel 6 at trop and koval. Then asks where I saw her ad. I told her mojo and she never responded back. So oh well off to next one.
Originally Posted by JoeDick2012
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-16 22:51 #1737Senior Member

Posts: 203Lost in a Lost World
Sent Arianna a text, she says incall be there in 20 minutes Dean Martin & Trop Motel 6, ok, no problem on my way. Get there and 20 is more like 40, then she asks me if I am the right Motel 6, WTF, she says she is at the Trop & MGM place. I bailed, thanked her for playing me, hoped she had fun, won't go there again.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
Anyway I bailed went to Asian Palace, the good old reliable asian incall. No BS. Took care of business, very nice with Asian Alice again.
-
04-28-16 16:54 #1736Senior Member

Posts: 28Awesome find BassLake! Thanks for the report!
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-16 10:23 #1735Senior Member

Posts: 588Had great luck yesterday, twice
Saw a girl named Vanessa, who posted on CL a few days ago. Called and set up a time at her place on Boulder. She is only 23 yrs, medium build, nice shape, but some small stretch marks. She is very good at kissing and making out, no rush. All is on her menu, all. She came 3 times, and really likes her job. I left and went to the Walmart, and saw a young blonde, Arianna, giving me the "look". She is slim and firm, built like Disney's Tinkerbell. She asked for a ride to the Wild Wild West. After some chat, she seemed okay, so on the way, she said she did dates for $100, and had a room at WWW. Ariianna is quite young, so I had her show me her I'd, she is 20 yrs. We did FS, GFE, BBBJ, covered FS in all 3 major positions. She does mainly texting to save minutes. Both of the girls have ads on the mojovillage site. I went home and slept for 3 hours.
-
04-26-16 16:39 #1734Senior Member

Posts: 83This Diamond does not sparkle
Was in town for business and hit up "Diamond" or what ever she goes by now. Seems that the number she was using has been used all over the place (yea I should have known better). Her ads appear to have also disappeared. Short and sweet; save your time, money and the headache. I attached the photos that she provided.
-
04-25-16 18:42 #1733Senior Member

Posts: 257Surprising that she didn't demand the money upfront.
Originally Posted by CulpaFelix
[View Original Post]
Perhaps the identity check Hobbyshop did with you prevents people from stiffing.
-
04-25-16 09:25 #1732Senior Member

Posts: 32Hobbyshop visit
I was in town a few weeks ago for work, and freed up the afternoon one day to visit the much recommended hobby shop.
Set up was relatively easy, I texted the number in the ad and was answered asking how I found out about their service. Told them that I had heard about it on message boards and had seen their website. I was asked for slightly more screening info then I'm really usually comfortable giving, and ended up having to give them my name, state of residence, employer, and a Photo of my business card with everything blacked out except for my name, my employer, and the phone number that I was calling them from. I really need to get a P411 account or something similar, as they would've excepted this.
After supplying that information, I was told that Yuri would be available in a half hour. When I indicated that that would be acceptable, I was given a complex address in Henderson and told him to text once I arrive. After a 15 to 20 minute drive I pulled up at the complex texted and was directed to the apartment.
Yuri opened the door, let me in, gave me a quick peck on the lips, took my hand, and let me down a hallway to a bedroom. Once in the bedroom she indicated that I should get comfortable and she did the same. She is definitely not the girl in the pictures on the website, but they are overall quite representative of her face and body. She is likely in her early 20's, right around 5 foot tall, with a fit body that he had way more than 110, a shaved kitty, beautiful heart shaped ass, and a very nicely done set of both on C-cups with dark eraser size nipples.
Once we are both naked she let me into the bathroom and we got in the shower, the shower was unfortunately a little more clinical then sensual, but still enough to get me enthusiastic about more.
After the shower we drive each other off and retired to the bad. She indicated that I should lay down on my back, and she proceeded to climb in between my legs and give me an excellent BBJ for about 10 minutes until I indicated I was ready for something else. She then slipped on the cover, and rolled me like a champ until I couldn't take it anymore. Even after I had cum she continued to grind her clit on my pubic bone until she got herself off.
Once we were done she laid down by my side and we made small talk for a few minutes, her English is somewhat accented but not so much that we had any problem communicating. After sufficient time it passed I moved her hand back to my crotch and indicated that we should work on going again. She had one the out so much from the first go-round that it was not easy for her to revive it, but she got the job done and I mounted up in doggy for a second go.
I finished with around five minutes left in the hour, and we then took a second shower to clean off. It wasn't until after we were both showered and re-dressed that she brought up the donation, I indicated that I had left the $$$ laying on the dresser and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and held my hand as she walked me back to the door.
All in all, a quite satisfying experience and I would recommend.
http://www.hobbyshoplv.com/
-
04-25-16 09:24 #1731Senior Member

Posts: 300Ok I got a whole bunch of messages asking about my experience with Indica. I apologize if I missed yours, just toss me another message if you're still curious.
-
04-24-16 08:54 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 300Indica is very very nice but very flakey. Beyond having to delay our meeting she did two things I would never ever have expected from a provider, one very good, the other (in my mind) pretty damn bad. If anyone wants more details, PM me.
-
04-23-16 14:58 #1729Senior Member

Posts: 389Stay away from Indica
Stood me up 3 times.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
Last time she fell asleep as I walked from my car to the door. I pounded on the door and she finally woke up.
And said next time I do that her neighbor has a silencer. And of course she still wanted me to see her but I just walked out.
Another problem?? Another BIG problem!! Stay away.
-
04-23-16 14:47 #1728Senior Member

Posts: 588Indica flakes a lot anyway
Yes, if you can actually get ahold of Indica, and actually get into her room, she is great. However, I've seen her twice, and been stood up twice. Won't happen again. She has another problem, and you know what that is. Poor girl.
Originally Posted by ElCatador9495
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





