Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13404
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1532

    Seen her,

    Quote Originally Posted by Relax808  [View Original Post]
    Interested in that one too. For real or just another scam.

    .
    The last couple weeks, she indicated she was here earlier in April, and will be leaving next week to go back to school in Cali. Truth, she showed me her pics with her scrubs on as a medical student. Answered door in 2 piece target type of tourist bikini. Bulges bc as later I figured, full Bush. Massage was ok, don't let her walk your back she does not know what she is doing. You have been warned. Sat on my back to get into deeper massage, spread me into Keiki eagle. Kind of teased under the baboys. Rubbed a bit more of my back, asked to turn over. Rubbed my chest and then my nips and asked for boom boom you like. Yups! Rest going be in PM for the seniors. I will say this? I went 3 times in 2 weeks, and my partner in crime twice. It was ok, young, gamer, and she go.

  2. #13403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1532

    I thought,

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammum  [View Original Post]
    No report?
    Jazz was pretty coll the couple times I was with her. Sweet, kind of business like, and with me I did not touch reef as I would others (ex. MILF Mia as a sample), so the porn thing I guessing does stretch ya. I enjoyed myself, would I go back? Not sure, I rather go back and see Sushi, more my cup of tea.

  3. #13402

    4 hand massage

    For those of you who has done a 4 hand massage if you get a he do you pay $2 total or what is the going rate? I assume you only come once or do you get to come twice?

    If you only come once is it only $1. 50?

    PM me.

  4. #13401
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot  [View Original Post]
    Any extras offered?
    Took a couple of visits, and she was still a little nervous. But she turned to the dark side on the 3rd visit.

  5. #13400

    Thai

    Has anyone try Thai? 39th floor. Wondering if legit or play.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5561432080.html

  6. #13399

    Always willing to help!

    That one was too easy to spot.

    Aloha!

    CD35.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhaw  [View Original Post]
    CD, good going got rid of the monkey and the rat.

    Thanks Admin.

  7. #13398
    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Anybody knows the owners name that she went by of the AMP that was located in CC on the 2nd floor and was kicked out about a year ago? PM would be much appreciated or do you know where she's at now?
    Owner wasn't kicked out, she passed away. Then Cici ran it for just a little while.

  8. #13397

    Admin

    CD, good going got rid of the monkey and the rat.

    Thanks Admin.

    Quote Originally Posted by CompDude35  [View Original Post]
    Uncle LEO looking for leads. Bro, you need to RTFF and get some 411 on your own.

    CD35.

  9. #13396

    Anyboby knows the owner of the AMP that was located in CC on the 2nd floor?

    Anybody knows the owners name that she went by of the AMP that was located in CC on the 2nd floor and was kicked out about a year ago? PM would be much appreciated or do you know where she's at now?

  10. #13395

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by DaTruth808  [View Original Post]
    I tried looming for the past reports on Amy. Zhe used to be at CC but is not at bishop. Can someone please point me to her old reports or pme info on her. She is a fucken hotty!
    She is Girlfriend material and if she likes you she treats you that way. I really like her and she is definitely a great MT.

    HB.

  11. #13394

    Old reports on AMY?

    I tried looming for the past reports on Amy. Zhe used to be at CC but is not at bishop. Can someone please point me to her old reports or pme info on her. She is a fucken hotty!

  12. #13393
    [Deleted by Admin]

    See the button that says "Report Post?"

    You're new, I suggest you learn how to use it.

    A2

  13. #13392

    Le

    Quote Originally Posted by CompDude35  [View Original Post]
    Uncle LEO looking for leads. Bro, you need to RTFF and get some 411 on your own.

    CD35.
    CD, right on you smell that one.

  14. #13391

    Call B. S. On this post

    Uncle LEO looking for leads. Bro, you need to RTFF and get some 411 on your own.

    CD35.

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyPoo  [View Original Post]
    I've been searching for a MT downtown with HE, but been coming up short everwhere. Been to the AMP at Kukui Plaza, but not into the AMP scene. Tried two places in CS found on CL and BP, but both legit. Tried two over at the Executive center (QM included), but both of those are legit too. Any ideas woyld be much appreciated.

    MonkeyPoo.

  15. #13390

    Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I made my appointment, I will report back. I have my appointment with Mint tomorrow.

    HB.
    Did anyone receive play from Mint? Is Mint sister of Nikki?

    Her picture looks very pretty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape