Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,356 to 17,370 of 30759
-
04-30-16 15:34 #13404Senior Member

Posts: 1532Seen her,
The last couple weeks, she indicated she was here earlier in April, and will be leaving next week to go back to school in Cali. Truth, she showed me her pics with her scrubs on as a medical student. Answered door in 2 piece target type of tourist bikini. Bulges bc as later I figured, full Bush. Massage was ok, don't let her walk your back she does not know what she is doing. You have been warned. Sat on my back to get into deeper massage, spread me into Keiki eagle. Kind of teased under the baboys. Rubbed a bit more of my back, asked to turn over. Rubbed my chest and then my nips and asked for boom boom you like. Yups! Rest going be in PM for the seniors. I will say this? I went 3 times in 2 weeks, and my partner in crime twice. It was ok, young, gamer, and she go.
Originally Posted by Relax808
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 15:25 #13403Senior Member

Posts: 1532I thought,
Jazz was pretty coll the couple times I was with her. Sweet, kind of business like, and with me I did not touch reef as I would others (ex. MILF Mia as a sample), so the porn thing I guessing does stretch ya. I enjoyed myself, would I go back? Not sure, I rather go back and see Sushi, more my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by Jammum
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 04:32 #13402Senior Member

Posts: 2424 hand massage
For those of you who has done a 4 hand massage if you get a he do you pay $2 total or what is the going rate? I assume you only come once or do you get to come twice?
If you only come once is it only $1. 50?
PM me.
-
04-30-16 03:24 #13401Senior Member

Posts: 76Took a couple of visits, and she was still a little nervous. But she turned to the dark side on the 3rd visit.
Originally Posted by Barefoot
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-16 01:45 #13400Senior Member

Posts: 33Thai
Has anyone try Thai? 39th floor. Wondering if legit or play.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5561432080.html
-
04-29-16 18:50 #13399Senior Member

Posts: 592Always willing to help!
That one was too easy to spot.
Aloha!
CD35.
Originally Posted by Blackhaw
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 07:38 #13398Senior Member

Posts: 384Owner wasn't kicked out, she passed away. Then Cici ran it for just a little while.
Originally Posted by LoseMoney23
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-16 02:25 #13397Senior Member

Posts: 677Admin
CD, good going got rid of the monkey and the rat.
Thanks Admin.
Originally Posted by CompDude35
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-16 23:32 #13396Senior Member

Posts: 324Anyboby knows the owner of the AMP that was located in CC on the 2nd floor?
Anybody knows the owners name that she went by of the AMP that was located in CC on the 2nd floor and was kicked out about a year ago? PM would be much appreciated or do you know where she's at now?
-
04-28-16 21:03 #13395Senior Member

Posts: 440Amy
She is Girlfriend material and if she likes you she treats you that way. I really like her and she is definitely a great MT.
Originally Posted by DaTruth808
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
04-28-16 18:52 #13394Senior Member

Posts: 100Old reports on AMY?
I tried looming for the past reports on Amy. Zhe used to be at CC but is not at bishop. Can someone please point me to her old reports or pme info on her. She is a fucken hotty!
-
04-28-16 17:52 #13393Regular Member

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
See the button that says "Report Post?"
You're new, I suggest you learn how to use it.
A2
-
04-28-16 15:58 #13392Senior Member

Posts: 677Le
CD, right on you smell that one.
Originally Posted by CompDude35
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-16 13:55 #13391Senior Member

Posts: 592Call B. S. On this post
Uncle LEO looking for leads. Bro, you need to RTFF and get some 411 on your own.
CD35.
Originally Posted by MonkeyPoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-16 03:37 #13390Senior Member

Posts: 1450Mint
Did anyone receive play from Mint? Is Mint sister of Nikki?
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
Her picture looks very pretty.










Reply With Quote




