Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,416 to 17,430 of 30759
-
04-19-16 22:24 #13344Senior Member

Posts: 1450Fake Ads
Rose from Sunflower is total fake too. She flat out lied to me that beautiful.
Originally Posted by DaveHi50
[View Original Post]
Sexy lady picture in 36 dd is her! So blatant lie!
I walked out!
-
04-19-16 19:13 #13343Banned Member

Posts: 54Or. If I hear a Chinese accent, I just don't go.
Originally Posted by LoseMoney23
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 17:44 #13342Senior Member

Posts: 324Me too
What we all should do is ask for a massage and pay $60 WITH NO TIP!! Just leave after your time is up. Make them massage you for one hour and ask for deep pressure. Make it hard work for them. Don't ask for HE or anything. If they do it on their own don't pay for that extra service.
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
Last edited by LoseMoney23; 04-19-16 at 17:50. Reason: thought I was responding to other user
-
04-19-16 15:23 #13341Senior Member

Posts: 335Http: honolulu. Craiglist. Org / oah / thp /5545560627. Html.
Anyone has 411?
-
04-19-16 12:25 #13340Senior Member

Posts: 440Suite 1011
Apple and her crowd that work out of suite 1011 and 1501 are the ones with all the fake ads and the leaders of the Chinese Network of CC. Every ad is a fake and you get the bait and switch 50% of the time.
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker
[View Original Post]
That's what I mean my 1011.
HB.
-
04-19-16 03:57 #13339Senior Member

Posts: 25Nana
I agree with the junk personality remark. Hard bags on her chest were also a turn off. I have gotten HE from her though. Many have. Especially when she was at Leelawadee and one other place before that in CC. But once they are on to websites like this they become cautious. Only give HE to someone they hope won't post about it.
Originally Posted by LoseMoney23
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 00:24 #13338Senior Member

Posts: 340Sick and tired
Hawaiiboy,
I totally agree with you. Why is it we tolerate false advertising and have to waste time and money just to find out that the person you thought you were getting is not even close. I get not posting face pics or blur out tattoos, but they should be legit photos. If we start hurting thief. Ottom dollar, they may actually start complying.
-
04-18-16 23:44 #13337Senior Member

Posts: 76Nothing?
No report?
Originally Posted by Jammum
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 22:14 #13336Regular Member

Posts: 7Curious
Just curious, how is this related to 1011?
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 18:54 #13335Senior Member

Posts: 313Yea, Me too
Interested in that one too. For real or just another scam.
.
Originally Posted by DiggityDang
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 14:20 #13334Senior Member

Posts: 440Beware
This is the same phone number used by suite 1405 - Peggy and Lina. You won't get anything close to the picture with those two. Also, Spring Breaks are over with so everyone writing these ads needs to drop the reference to it.
Originally Posted by DiggityDang
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
04-18-16 14:11 #13333Senior Member

Posts: 440Sick of Fake Ads
I am getting so sick of the fake ads and we should do something about this. I suggest we make appointments with these fakes and don't show up and tell them after the appointment time they need to be honest or they will get played. Here is another one by the group out of 1501/1011:
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5543643311.html
Here is the real ad:
http://houston.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/21711530
HB.
-
04-18-16 13:52 #13332Senior Member

Posts: 128Lily
Yo guys, please drop the QM topic and let's move on. Anybody try this? PM me the deets and TOFTT.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...tie-21/2649075
You guys think this is real or what? I saw it on both BP body rubs and MT.
-
04-18-16 13:36 #13331Senior Member

Posts: 180Qm
Totally agreed. Save your money and go else where.
Originally Posted by Licentious
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 13:23 #13330Senior Member

Posts: 274Qm
Weigh this out.
Originally Posted by NotFie
[View Original Post]
Not much of a looker.
On the heavier side no FS.
Drama here on forum.
If you want a average massage it's ok.
Everything else.
Stay away.











Reply With Quote






