Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1984
-
06-21-16 14:16 #559Regular Member

Posts: 14Rolled thru
Everyone was out this afternoon.
Deena, Angie, Stacy, Bunny and about 8 to 9 others.
-
06-21-16 14:09 #558Regular Member

Posts: 14Who
Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Brian4886
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-16 08:42 #557Regular Member

Posts: 2She just got out of rehab and is living with her bf she met in rehab
She's just out of rehab living with a guy she met in rehab.
-
06-08-16 02:34 #556Senior Member

Posts: 214Jade
Not the Jade I was with, she was fine with CIM.
Originally Posted by BirdLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 02:42 #555Senior Member

Posts: 48Shannon
I regret to in form you that Shannon, has passed away. It is under general reports.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-16 20:17 #554Senior Member

Posts: 80Jade
Super skinny, doesn't like cim?
Originally Posted by Trashed201
[View Original Post]
If so, may be from Trenton.
-
05-27-16 01:45 #553Senior Member

Posts: 54Today I met this WSW named Jennifer on Morgan between the times of 3 pm and 5. I would say she was about 40+ year old. (Older than me). She wore all of makeup that made her appear younger, but she wore it in a tasteful way. After a few minutes of small talk and a cop check, we when to a local notel in the area for some poetry read time. We both had a good time, no rush services and her reading session was good. I would repeat business as she does have a working telephone number. I would rate her body as a 6 and her personality a 10.
Newie tip: Talk to the girls, you will find out a lot of information just by asking them questions. For example, what days should I avoid the area, what times are the best time, etc.
-
04-26-16 19:14 #552Senior Member

Posts: 214Jade
Went out last night around 11. Pleasantly surprised to find a large selection of SW's with virtually no le to be seen. Picked up Jade a blonde average looking SW late 30's? Went to the budget for a terrific BBBJ with lots of tongue spread around to the boys and my cock. Reasonable rates. No digits would repeat.
-
04-25-16 07:55 #551Senior Member

Posts: 192Morgan blvd
Had some time on my hands last night. Made a few loops around Morgan blvd. There were about 4-5 SW's out and several LEO passing on and off. There is a 62 year old women in a cast and cane out working too, I am told her name is Shirley and that she has been out for we e years. In my dream I met a young cute girl who told me she was from Gloucester. After a quick drive out of the hot zone, she made me smile. Brunette, in her mid 20's, hair pulled up.
-
04-17-16 23:27 #550Senior Member

Posts: 790Who here remembers Sarah Smiles?
Recently been in touch with the little minx. She's said I could share her digits "yes, now, asap, plez" senior members let me know.
-
03-08-16 20:25 #549Regular Member

Posts: 13Sexy Slim One
Anybody seen this one?
http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...mouth/27008477
-
02-28-16 16:21 #548Senior Member

Posts: 284I wouldn't say hooker free zone but it won't be business as usual. You have to go off Broadway to find SW's nowadays. The day's of seeing 15-20 SW's on the Broadway strip are over.
Originally Posted by PaleRider69
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-16 04:23 #547Senior Member

Posts: 48Camden Hooker free Zone
No reports in over a month! I am going to go ahead and declare Camden completely Hooker Free!
It was great while it lasted. Camden thank you for all of the fun times with Pale Women!
-
01-07-16 20:37 #546Senior Member

Posts: 29Witch Kelly are you talking about the one I know is 5'2 brunette about 105 lbs light brown eyes is that the same Kelly you talking about?
Originally Posted by DrLongDick
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-16 06:05 #545Regular Member

Posts: 6Be careful
*Nikki the black and spanish SW is involved with a man and there intention is to rob. Watch out she brings dates to a guys house on mechanic named Joe who rents out rooms. Kelly and bigger Nikki and nikki are all there. Nikki and the guy got a John for $400.










Reply With Quote




