Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 133 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1982
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #557

    She just got out of rehab and is living with her bf she met in rehab

    She's just out of rehab living with a guy she met in rehab.

  2. #556

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdLover  [View Original Post]
    Super skinny, doesn't like cim?

    If so, may be from Trenton.
    Not the Jade I was with, she was fine with CIM.

  3. #555

    Shannon

    I regret to in form you that Shannon, has passed away. It is under general reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    I had business meetings over several days in Philly this week, strolled Kensington a few times, didn't see any young spinners that tripped my trigger, decided to cross the bridge. Strolled Broadway a few times, finally decided to pick up Shannon, blond, mid 20's WSW, petite spinner, just how I like. I had been with her in the past, maybe a year or so ago. First we went to a $10 room that was east of Broadway, I had been there before, old black guy rents out rooms. He said "upstairs", Shannon said, "why not front room? He wouldn't budge, so we went up to check it out. What a horrible room, can't begin to describe how bad it was. She said, "I can't do this". I said OK, figured I lost my $10 but didn't care. When we went back down, she told him that room sucked, and we were leaving, the dude said OK and gave me my $10 back. Something I didn't expect. I said to her "how about Val's place?" She said, "yeah, that will work". So we go to Val's. There was some dude in the room that Val wanted us to use. Val said she wanted that dude out anyway, so she told him to leave. First thing that struck me entering Val's place, she had no power. She had a kerosene heater in the front room, and lots of candles around for light. Her son was there with some other girl. They looked really sad. Val had us wait in her bedroom while the dude was gathering his stuff. Val was chit chatting with us, told us she was getting knee replacement surgery in a couple weeks, would be in the hospital over Christmas. Then she asked us what we were doing for Christmas. Shannon started tearing up and said "nothing, I have nobody, and no place to go". I also said I wasn't doing anything. I really felt depressed, I am sitting in a house with no heat, no electricity, waiting to fuck a chick that had nowhere to go, sucking dick for money so she can feed her habit and get a bite to eat.

    I paid Shannon much better than I usually pay the girls in Camden. And the date was good, she is young and tight. But I didn't date any girls the rest of my business trip, probably won't do any until after the first of the year. That experience really made me feel bad, not only for the girls out there, but the ordinary people like Val and her kids, just trying to survive.

  4. #554

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Trashed201  [View Original Post]
    Went out last night around 11. Pleasantly surprised to find a large selection of SW's with virtually no le to be seen. Picked up Jade a blonde average looking SW late 30's? Went to the budget for a terrific BBBJ with lots of tongue spread around to the boys and my cock. Reasonable rates. No digits would repeat.
    Super skinny, doesn't like cim?

    If so, may be from Trenton.

  5. #553
    Today I met this WSW named Jennifer on Morgan between the times of 3 pm and 5. I would say she was about 40+ year old. (Older than me). She wore all of makeup that made her appear younger, but she wore it in a tasteful way. After a few minutes of small talk and a cop check, we when to a local notel in the area for some poetry read time. We both had a good time, no rush services and her reading session was good. I would repeat business as she does have a working telephone number. I would rate her body as a 6 and her personality a 10.

    Newie tip: Talk to the girls, you will find out a lot of information just by asking them questions. For example, what days should I avoid the area, what times are the best time, etc.

  6. #552

    Jade

    Went out last night around 11. Pleasantly surprised to find a large selection of SW's with virtually no le to be seen. Picked up Jade a blonde average looking SW late 30's? Went to the budget for a terrific BBBJ with lots of tongue spread around to the boys and my cock. Reasonable rates. No digits would repeat.

  7. #551

    Morgan blvd

    Had some time on my hands last night. Made a few loops around Morgan blvd. There were about 4-5 SW's out and several LEO passing on and off. There is a 62 year old women in a cast and cane out working too, I am told her name is Shirley and that she has been out for we e years. In my dream I met a young cute girl who told me she was from Gloucester. After a quick drive out of the hot zone, she made me smile. Brunette, in her mid 20's, hair pulled up.

  8. #550

    Who here remembers Sarah Smiles?

    Recently been in touch with the little minx. She's said I could share her digits "yes, now, asap, plez" senior members let me know.

  9. #549

  10. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider69  [View Original Post]
    No reports in over a month! I am going to go ahead and declare Camden completely Hooker Free!

    It was great while it lasted. Camden thank you for all of the fun times with Pale Women!
    I wouldn't say hooker free zone but it won't be business as usual. You have to go off Broadway to find SW's nowadays. The day's of seeing 15-20 SW's on the Broadway strip are over.

  11. #547

    Camden Hooker free Zone

    No reports in over a month! I am going to go ahead and declare Camden completely Hooker Free!

    It was great while it lasted. Camden thank you for all of the fun times with Pale Women!

  12. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by DrLongDick  [View Original Post]
    *Nikki the black and spanish SW is involved with a man and there intention is to rob. Watch out she brings dates to a guys house on mechanic named Joe who rents out rooms. Kelly and bigger Nikki and nikki are all there. Nikki and the guy got a John for $400.
    Witch Kelly are you talking about the one I know is 5'2 brunette about 105 lbs light brown eyes is that the same Kelly you talking about?

  13. #545

    Be careful

    *Nikki the black and spanish SW is involved with a man and there intention is to rob. Watch out she brings dates to a guys house on mechanic named Joe who rents out rooms. Kelly and bigger Nikki and nikki are all there. Nikki and the guy got a John for $400.

  14. #544

    Depressing time

    I had business meetings over several days in Philly this week, strolled Kensington a few times, didn't see any young spinners that tripped my trigger, decided to cross the bridge. Strolled Broadway a few times, finally decided to pick up Shannon, blond, mid 20's WSW, petite spinner, just how I like. I had been with her in the past, maybe a year or so ago. First we went to a $10 room that was east of Broadway, I had been there before, old black guy rents out rooms. He said "upstairs", Shannon said, "why not front room? He wouldn't budge, so we went up to check it out. What a horrible room, can't begin to describe how bad it was. She said, "I can't do this". I said OK, figured I lost my $10 but didn't care. When we went back down, she told him that room sucked, and we were leaving, the dude said OK and gave me my $10 back. Something I didn't expect. I said to her "how about Val's place?" She said, "yeah, that will work". So we go to Val's. There was some dude in the room that Val wanted us to use. Val said she wanted that dude out anyway, so she told him to leave. First thing that struck me entering Val's place, she had no power. She had a kerosene heater in the front room, and lots of candles around for light. Her son was there with some other girl. They looked really sad. Val had us wait in her bedroom while the dude was gathering his stuff. Val was chit chatting with us, told us she was getting knee replacement surgery in a couple weeks, would be in the hospital over Christmas. Then she asked us what we were doing for Christmas. Shannon started tearing up and said "nothing, I have nobody, and no place to go". I also said I wasn't doing anything. I really felt depressed, I am sitting in a house with no heat, no electricity, waiting to fuck a chick that had nowhere to go, sucking dick for money so she can feed her habit and get a bite to eat.

    I paid Shannon much better than I usually pay the girls in Camden. And the date was good, she is young and tight. But I didn't date any girls the rest of my business trip, probably won't do any until after the first of the year. That experience really made me feel bad, not only for the girls out there, but the ordinary people like Val and her kids, just trying to survive.

  15. #543

    Statistics

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    LOL, You sound like my wife. Ever taken a statistics class? It happens ALL the time? Really? Let's break it down. 10 x a day? 5 x? How many of them are on broadway? I get it, believe me, Camden isn't the safest place in the world. I'm talking Broadway, middle of the morning to chat with the street walkers. I'm looking for pussy, NOT trouble.
    98% of all statistics are made up. The other 6% are the result of math error. All joking aside, I would think that our risk of a violent crime increases (statistically) significantly any time we enter one of the "stroll" zones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape