Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 30759
-
04-24-16 15:39 #13374Senior Member

Posts: 5231She used to dress like that back when she was a worker in 3801, in fact that pic looks pretty old. If she liked the guy, 'they' were available.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
I think she'd just love you, Chief Awabi.
-
04-24-16 14:56 #13373Senior Member

Posts: 895Vera
Holycrap, is it my imagination or is Veras tit out and covered by her hair?
Anyone ever get her to bust out her tits during massage or take off skirt.
http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u...ff8053226c.jpg
-
04-23-16 23:45 #13372Senior Member

Posts: 287Massage from the Heart
I got around calling her last weekend for a massage. It was worth the. 75 I paid. She gave me the full 75 minute massage with stretches and all. She is sexy and kind. No play but that is okay. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5548883863.html.
-
04-23-16 03:22 #13371Senior Member

Posts: 43911
Does that provider still in business / does she still have ads.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-16 02:21 #13370

Posts: 2479One post, but I have to agree. Selena worked at Zenza and Emerald Thai and her massage was average. Very, very nice and definitely no hanky panky.
Originally Posted by Eroticafan
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 21:42 #13369

Posts: 51Cc2503
Beg to differ. Agree that Selena is strictly legit but when I had her the massage was mediocre at best. Weak technique which is understandable since she just started massage little while ago. Place is nice though. Thats about it.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 19:59 #13368Senior Member

Posts: 145Aida
How old is Aida?, had Selena before at another place. Think she took care, can't remember.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 22:24 #13367Senior Member

Posts: 5231Walk away
Haha. Same experience here. I was stoked when she closed the curtains after pulling the towel off, but PSYCH!!
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 21:19 #13366Senior Member

Posts: 2535Century center rm. 1608
Yesterday was a $280 dollar day and walked away with s shit ass hand job and one pretty darn good massage by Selena from Spaya Thai Massage.
Century Center #1608 idk where parking is because I was in the guest stall. Foot wear left at door, called and met by MT Taiwenese 15 minutes later. Huge ass tits probably 36 D'S bolt ons no ass face probably a 7/10 maybe 30-35 she shouldn't talk. Massage skills suck all the way around but she tries hard. She tries very hard to please always asking if pressure is okay, asking if you are okay etc. After probably 30 minutes asked me to turn over and then said everything is on the menu. $60 HJ, $100 BJ, $150 FS everything covered except HJ. No BBBJ so opted for HJ. To suck on her tits fuck I paid her $25 more stupid on my part because she just started stroking me faster. HJ was hard as fuck and it hurt. When I came she didn't want to touch my cum because she started to lay off my dick. I was pissed. I asked her to keep stroking and she stroked so hard thought my dick was going to get ripped right off. For an old timer my hormones did me in. I paid $85 up front wrong already. I paid $25 more to suck her tits another wrong. These bitches who poor service and cut time short should never be able to work or she should be given the chance to make it up or like how we mess up at work same thing. One strike from me so oral warning, step up your game sister or lose all your business. I will never repeat and suggest if you go let her know her service sucked and she better up he game. My fault too.
-
04-21-16 20:57 #13365Senior Member

Posts: 2535Spaya Thai Massage
Thank you for the correction. Spell check. Selena was so happy when I told her I would review her. I didn't tell her where I would review her. She is the sweetest Thai MT I have met yet! Thank you Selena!!
Originally Posted by DaveHi50
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 20:17 #13364Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks HB. Funny, I experienced her style of massage in one of my first ventures into the wild blue yonder. Just her alone in the little Royal apartment. Haven't seen her in a couple of years after I discovered the marvels of the AMP. Never looked back, even when just' feeling like a tug. Maybe just naive but I didn't take her as a major player ir mama type, but I guess she has some history.
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
CL.
-
04-21-16 17:47 #13363Senior Member

Posts: 343Caucasian Lilly
Have any of you fellow mongers tried Lilly the blonde Caucasian female who advertised in BP massage? I called today but Asian speaking lady said she's off today and will work tomorrow from 2 pm - 10 pm. HMU guys.
-
04-21-16 16:20 #13362Banned Member

Posts: 54Spaya- not Sparta
I agree with the review. Great massage by her and Aida. Actually Aida is a 9. 5 out of 10 IMHO. Both are sweet women. I highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 12:29 #13361Senior Member

Posts: 440The same one. Chinese lady in shape, older, and likes to rip up your anus.
Originally Posted by CasaLingo
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
04-21-16 12:27 #13360Senior Member

Posts: 440Rainy
Walk away. Average massage and no play. Walk away.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe808
[View Original Post]
HB.









Reply With Quote





