Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,401 to 17,415 of 30759
-
04-21-16 04:38 #13359Senior Member

Posts: 384Smile Spa
Place is total legit. Even talked to Christie about making more money, but she's not into HE.
Originally Posted by LoseMoney23
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
04-21-16 03:00 #13358Senior Member

Posts: 76Yaya
Oh wow they are still there. Seen her for a legit massage about a year ago. At least she was on the younger side and skinny, but not very pretty, if I remember right. Pretty good, legit massage.
Originally Posted by LoseMoney23
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 02:46 #13357Senior Member

Posts: 324Smile Massage
The place you went to is owned by a Chinese lady that goes by Christy that's been around for maybe three years now. She has Yoyo and Yaya that work for her and both are sisters.
Originally Posted by DaveHi50
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 02:11 #13356Senior Member

Posts: 2535Sparta Thai Massage
Located Century Center suite #2503 and Selena is the MT owner or operator. Has one stall located 4th floor stall #101 but her vehicle was parked in the stall with explanation so I parked in guest stall. Foot wear las left at the door and the inside is very beautiful and clean. Went to shower but the shower smelt of mildew. After shower went into private beautiful clean room covered by thin white sheet. Lots of stretching then goes into lotion massage as I requested because I do not like oils. IMHO the massage is a 8. 5 out of a 10. Selena is pretty with nice soft breast as I felt it when they brushed along my back. Body seems pretty firm. Absolutely no play. This lady is so sweet and goes beyond the 70 minutes she advertises and charges only $60. I will repeat but only when I have enough money to go somewhere else to get a HE or MP after. Bottom line great legit massage no play with a pretty great attitude Thai MT.
-
04-21-16 01:08 #13355Senior Member

Posts: 25Rainy
Anyone know or have a massage from the girl at CC that goes by Rainy. Tall and attractive. From Thailand with hair colored blondish. I talked to her once and she gave me her card. Seemed friendly and smart. I don't see her advertise anywhere. Just bumped into her one day. Pretty girl.
-
04-20-16 18:04 #13354Senior Member

Posts: 2535911
It's more then heavy shit, it's down right fucking shitting my pants. I spoke with my defense attorney and the statutes of limitations for this so called provider who yelled rape on me have gone up. I could really fuck her up legally now but I'm a better person. I will never forget and whenever I see that sign in an ad or posted I will never ask for anything. Remember guys we can't just touch them anywhere it is sexual assault. It's time we fight back against the bait and switch places or the ones that try to fuck with us. I never touch unless I ask first or they touch first then I roam. That was the first question the officer asked me, did she touch you? Well let's get off this fucked up subject.
Century Center 3303 go play guys fuck it I'm pissed so here is another place go have fun guys. The owner is the sweetest lady so slow guys slow or she will stop everything and go back 100% legit. Wow I should get pist more often and I will let all my secrets out!
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-16 17:55 #13353Banned Member

Posts: 54Smile Massage
TOFTT.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5548613233.html
This is a new place at CC Smile massage- not to be confused with the AMP on Queen St.
I believe the owner- a Japanese lady- late 40's or 50 ish are trying to hire girls. I unfortunately went and was serviced by the owner. Massage was pretty lame. I'm not into older women, I'm not into Japese women (my X was Japanese), especially if they have tattoos on their arms. No shower offered, no hot towels offered, paper thin unfinished walls, drapes instead of doors. There was another older woman there that looked even worse than the one who massaged me. Feeling lucky I didn't get her.
-
04-20-16 17:46 #13352Regular Member

Posts: 7Is this Vicki same as Royal and Cute Spa Vicki, or different mama?
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
Mahalo, CL.
-
04-20-16 13:15 #13351Senior Member

Posts: 895Whoa
Thats some heavy shit bro.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-16 12:43 #13350Senior Member

Posts: 440Disagree
I respectfully disagree with your take on this. When I see a picture and I text and make an appointment and I ask if the girl in the picture will be my MT and they say yes, they are telling me a flat out lie. Then when I show up, they tell me oh the other girl was booked or they give me somebody totally different, that's what I get offended about.
Originally Posted by SlappinBellies
[View Original Post]
If they don't have pretty MTs there, don't put pictures at all. If they don't want their family to know, tough shit on them and quit grabbing cocks for a living.
If I text them and they say the girl in the picture is a fake but they send me a picture of the real girl via text, I am ok with that as long as I don't have to park the car and spend my valuable time to find out the hard way I have been had.
Vicki (Apple) is the queen of the bait and switch and fake pics and she is the one everyone should boycott.
HB.
-
04-20-16 09:42 #13349Senior Member

Posts: 324Any help will be appreciated
Looking for Sisi's place at CC.
-
04-20-16 08:47 #13348Senior Member

Posts: 77Rose from Sunflower. Fake ad
Good for you WL2! If enough of us refuse to put up with the BS and confront them about the "Fake Ads" and they realize the loss of income, perhaps the word will get out thru their network and improve their ads. Also, short them on the tip if the service isn't good. Hell, we don't give the "expected average 20%" at a restaurant, if the service or food isn't worth it, "do we"?
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
But, I think the key word is to "confront her"! Let her know why she didn't get a good tip. Even with poor English language skills, she'll get the message.
-
04-20-16 05:26 #13347Senior Member

Posts: 2535911
So we ask for a Happy ending, what the police going arrest is for? Oh wait but officer the MT rubbed my balls and caressed my penis without my permission, oh officer, the MT caressed my nipples without my permission, oh wait officer the MT rubbed my ass when I specifically told her not too but look all the oil / lotion on my ass. Officer to me did you touch her breasts no sir. Did you at anytime touch her ass no sir. So what will the officer arrest us for? I'm serious because I had a MT rip me off and these were the questions asked and no one got arrested. It works two ways everyone. These MT'S aren't fucking angels they got skeletons in their closets too. Fuck with me I may disappear you. I had one yell rape on me after she sucked my dick but refused to massage me so I refused to pay her. She sucked my dick for a split second and she wanted fucking 70.00. I know a guy he carries a tape recorder a secretly records all his sessions cause he too was falsely accused.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-16 03:42 #13346Banned Member

Posts: 208Maybe providers want discretion. Likely, they don't want family and friends to know what they're doing.
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
Whatever the reason its not that much effort to visit one of the many AMP's on Oahu to view the line up. If you don't see anybody that fits your fancy move on. Before BP there was pennysaver. Pennysaver provided the location, no pictures of providers and you had to visit the place to view the line up. In BP if a monger doesn't see the girl in the picture he loses it. Really? Get real, be happy there's a female servicing you. If you think taking your dollars someplace else is going to hurt one of these places you have no clue. Many of these places are getting 30 to 40 calls a day.
-
04-20-16 01:38 #13345Senior Member

Posts: 133Aiko
Saw Aiko Saturday. Alright massage. After massage she'll go "all done. You need help with something else?" den laughs and starts with the HE. Will let you roam. Clothes off with panties and bra on.
Only con. You can Hella hear sunny taking to a guy in the next room. Walls so thin her music couldn't even drown out the talking. LOL.
For the Japanese lady's. She's way better den Mie and little younger I think.
She's here for six months. And will repeat!
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...4-8055/6094845
Hurrrrrajah!









Reply With Quote






