Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,081 to 25,095 of 40000
-
04-25-16 16:26 #14920Senior Member

Posts: 237They went 4 times. LOL
They had to go four times to figure that out! Sounds like if you LE got their rocks off before they made the bust. I've heard from providers that LE has done everything with them complete a FS and then arrested them. Kinda BS.
-
04-25-16 15:20 #14919Senior Member

Posts: 184Homewood MP
Anyone try this one? Its a stones throw from my domicile.
-
04-25-16 14:50 #14918Senior Member

Posts: 73I definitely agree! You, sir, are on the endangered species list: the lurker / new member who provides info instead of expecting that they'll get it for free!
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-16 14:47 #14917Senior Member

Posts: 73Center City Philadelphia is littered with AMPs (of two types: Chinese HE w / great massage and Korean w / FS). However, I knew a lot of other people -- mostly work colleagues and clients -- who lived in CC, and there are lots of bars / restaurants / around, so in a relatively small area, so I was always worried about that sort of encounter -- or worse, meeting someone inside an AMP.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
That never did happen to me, but one time leaving was really funny. I went fairly regularly to a Chinese AMP, because I needed massages for stress relief anyway, and a handy is a nice relaxing ending. I always asked to leave out the back door, which apparently a lot of guys didn't do (but I insisted). One time, I exited to find three servers and prep chefs -- all hot alt-chicks in their 20's -- smoking cigarettes in the alley outside their restaurant, just five feet away from the AMP's back door. They looked at me weirdly -- sort of like shock + disgust + confusion -- I'm sure they knew where I was coming from, but they weren't used to seeing guys leaving that way. Somehow, I managed to keep my cool, respectfully nod to them, said "good evening", and casually strolled around the corner to get back to the main street. To this day, I have no idea where that Zen suaveness came from.
Closest I ever came to the chance encounter was running into a good friend when I was leaving a porn store just as he was coming in. (Our younger members might not realize that once upon a time to get porn, you had to go to a physical location and exchange money for it, instead of downloading it. It was truly the Dark Ages of Humanity.) Even wearing Chicago winter hoods, I recognized him and I'm sure he recognized me. That was about 15 years ago and of course neither of us have said a thing about it ever.
Last story -- "stupidity upon entering the AMP" -- The first time I went to a certain Korean AMP, supposedly the best in the area, I saw lots of shoes all out in the open at the top of the stairs. Because my little brain was the one that was working at that moment, I assumed this was standard practice at this AMP. (It was winter, so there were lots of boots, so I didn't immediately notice they were all women's shoes.) I started to take my boots off, and as the mamasan came out she said in a shocked and apologetic voice, "You don't have to do that!" I told her, "I don't mind. " She said I must have lots of Asian friends and pecked me on the cheek. Even though it was then obvious that I had never been there before, that apparently got me a pass on LEO checks plus special treatment, because I got the girl that people on a local board said was the best one and rarely available, plus a little extra time in the session. It's the single time stupidity has paid off for me in this hobby.
-
04-25-16 13:40 #14916Senior Member

Posts: 313Nuru?
Also, if you have been there did you go with a nuru option? How was it? Thanks all. Probably taking the dive soonish.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-16 17:54 #14915Senior Member

Posts: 377This spa.
Was just bought out by new owners recently, and hired new girls.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
I know the one on the right pretty well and she is very cool and funny, but now f- up mentally and of course embarrassed.
Spoke with her last night.
They didn't run out of funds Bro. Orland has tons of money. It's just their MO on how to bust the girls.
They move on spas when they want to.
It will result in a wrist slap and a kangaroo court date, and that will be it. Probation for a year for the girls.
I've helped a Number of girls who got busted in the past, and some out here, and it is more of a nuisance then anything else, but Orland is Orland and I would never start a spa thereafter if I was looking to open one.
-
04-23-16 17:12 #14914Regular Member

Posts: 19Yeah, Orland Park is super aggressive in cracking down on AMPs. As a rule, I never go. I did go to Q once, but it was like a week after they were busted, so it was a fruitless venture.
Originally Posted by Cbear13
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-16 16:01 #14913Banned Member

Posts: 4190Yes, I was talking about EMP's and I had no intention of asking where.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-16 15:42 #14912Senior Member

Posts: 665Your very first post contains some useful information. And doesn't ask a lot of questions. You TOFTT and the team appreciates it.
Originally Posted by FranklyJunk
[View Original Post]
Pull up a chair. Welcome!
-
04-23-16 15:24 #14911Senior Member

Posts: 665Investing
Is this statement re: only EMP's? Because it certainly doesn't apply to AMP's.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
I've been 'investing' some of my time and hard earned at an AMP for a few months. Young girl, 25, with not much experience. But she's cute and has a fun attitude so I go back on a regular basis.
First time massage only. No ending but no shut down. I've played at this shop before so I took it slow.
2nd time some teasing and a little roaming.
3rd time a Hj with roaming.
4th time Hj with more roaming and fiv. No Bj.
Next time she was on her period but my dick was rock hard so she said yes to ANAL! No complaints from me, LOL. "Only one time. No one ever do." Yeah right.
Next time f / s, no anal.
Next time on her period again so a little anal then some bukkake. "I never do Bj."
Next time yep, Bj, with bukkake finish.
Next time wide open AYCE menu.
Point is, with a little effort and patience, it can happen. Anything can happen!
Different strokes for different folks.
She's gone now so plz don't ask for info. Next!!
-
04-23-16 05:32 #14910Senior Member

Posts: 254Really? Zeus is a pretty good place man. I'll PM you.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
Yeah, well its not exactly a secret that some cops, politicians, local bigwigs and the like visit working girls. I know of a couple suburban mayors in Chicagoland who have gotten busted for that sort of crap, though they never get in as much trouble as we do.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
The more insidious thing is that crap like this will make the girls more suspicious. Especially with Euros, its not uncommon for a provider to not offer HE until the second visit. If they can't trust people who have been there four times? That will really impact our game.
-
04-23-16 01:24 #14909Senior Member

Posts: 891Zy
I like how they didn't get busted until the fourth visit. It sounds like the undercover cop was using all of the undercover money to get HJ's. When the department ran out of funds he decided to make an arrest. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by Cbear13
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 22:34 #14908Senior Member

Posts: 3480Option 1.
I see the ones that have been reviewed. Franky I wasn't being critical of your experience. If it sounded that way my apologies.
Originally Posted by FranklyJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 19:28 #14907Senior Member

Posts: 313Speaking of Zeus.
I've been there 5 times and every time was a different girl. Three were attractive young ones in their 20's then a 2 out of 10 and Raquel. Never dreamed of anything more than a handshake and only one person would say more was available on my next visit. Anyone have any better luck and with who? Pm me if you would like. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Viriato
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 18:38 #14906Banned Member

Posts: 4190The one on the left looks familiar.
Originally Posted by Cbear13
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






