Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14914
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbear13  [View Original Post]
    Long time listener abd first time posting. I been to a bunch of places all over the country cause of you guys. I am never out in this area but saw this today and had to share.

    http://patch.com/illinois/orlandpark...rk-massage-spa
    Yeah, Orland Park is super aggressive in cracking down on AMPs. As a rule, I never go. I did go to Q once, but it was like a week after they were busted, so it was a fruitless venture.

  2. #14913
    Yes, I was talking about EMP's and I had no intention of asking where.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    Is this statement re: only EMP's? Because it certainly doesn't apply to AMP's.

    I've been 'investing' my time and hard earned at an AMP for a few months. Young girl, 25, with not much experience. But she's cute and has a fun attitude so I go back on a regular basis.

    First time massage only. No ending but no shut down. I've played at this shop before so I took it slow.

    Next time some teasing and a little roaming.

    3rd time a Hj with roaming.

    4th time Hj with more roaming and fiv. No Bj.

    Next time she was on her period but my dick was rock hard so she said yes to ANAL! No complaints from me, LOL. "Only one time. No one ever do." Yeah right.

    Next time f / s, no anal.

    Next time on her period again so a little anal then some bukkake. "I never do Bj."

    Next time yep, Bj, with bukkake finish.

    Next time wide open AYCE menu.

    Point is, with a little effort and patience, it can happen. Anything can happen!

    Different strokes for different folks.

    She's gone now so plz don't ask for info. Next!!

  3. #14912
    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyJunk  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, long time listener first time caller here.

    There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.

    House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.

    I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.

    The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.

    The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.
    Your very first post contains some useful information. And doesn't ask a lot of questions. You TOFTT and the team appreciates it.

    Pull up a chair. Welcome!

  4. #14911

    Investing

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    For some reason some mongers waste a years worth of money (some EMP's) on something that never happens.
    Is this statement re: only EMP's? Because it certainly doesn't apply to AMP's.

    I've been 'investing' some of my time and hard earned at an AMP for a few months. Young girl, 25, with not much experience. But she's cute and has a fun attitude so I go back on a regular basis.

    First time massage only. No ending but no shut down. I've played at this shop before so I took it slow.

    2nd time some teasing and a little roaming.

    3rd time a Hj with roaming.

    4th time Hj with more roaming and fiv. No Bj.

    Next time she was on her period but my dick was rock hard so she said yes to ANAL! No complaints from me, LOL. "Only one time. No one ever do." Yeah right.

    Next time f / s, no anal.

    Next time on her period again so a little anal then some bukkake. "I never do Bj."

    Next time yep, Bj, with bukkake finish.

    Next time wide open AYCE menu.

    Point is, with a little effort and patience, it can happen. Anything can happen!

    Different strokes for different folks.

    She's gone now so plz don't ask for info. Next!!

  5. #14910
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    I've been there 5 times and every time was a different girl. Three were attractive young ones in their 20's then a 2 out of 10 and Raquel. Never dreamed of anything more than a handshake and only one person would say more was available on my next visit. Anyone have any better luck and with who? Pm me if you would like. Thanks!
    Really? Zeus is a pretty good place man. I'll PM you.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    I like how they didn't get busted until the fourth visit. It sounds like the undercover cop was using all of the undercover money to get HJ's. When the department ran out of funds he decided to make an arrest. SaintChuck.
    Yeah, well its not exactly a secret that some cops, politicians, local bigwigs and the like visit working girls. I know of a couple suburban mayors in Chicagoland who have gotten busted for that sort of crap, though they never get in as much trouble as we do.

    The more insidious thing is that crap like this will make the girls more suspicious. Especially with Euros, its not uncommon for a provider to not offer HE until the second visit. If they can't trust people who have been there four times? That will really impact our game.

  6. #14909

    Zy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbear13  [View Original Post]
    Long time listener abd first time posting. I been to a bunch of places all over the country cause of you guys. I am never out in this area but saw this today and had to share.

    http://patch.com/illinois/orlandpark...rk-massage-spa
    I like how they didn't get busted until the fourth visit. It sounds like the undercover cop was using all of the undercover money to get HJ's. When the department ran out of funds he decided to make an arrest. SaintChuck.

  7. #14908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Option 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyJunk  [View Original Post]
    As you know from your experiences, there are only two ways to find massage therapists who play: 1) go to the ones reviewed on this forum, which we've all been to, or 2) if you want to see someone new you've got to just give it a try and see what happens. That's what I did here.

    Nothing ventured, nothing gained (well, in this case not much was gained anyway, but you know what I mean).
    I see the ones that have been reviewed. Franky I wasn't being critical of your experience. If it sounded that way my apologies.

  8. #14907

    Speaking of Zeus.

    Quote Originally Posted by Viriato  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Zeus is still there. I was just in today.
    I've been there 5 times and every time was a different girl. Three were attractive young ones in their 20's then a 2 out of 10 and Raquel. Never dreamed of anything more than a handshake and only one person would say more was available on my next visit. Anyone have any better luck and with who? Pm me if you would like. Thanks!

  9. #14906
    The one on the left looks familiar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbear13  [View Original Post]
    Long time listener abd first time posting. I been to a bunch of places all over the country cause of you guys. I am never out in this area but saw this today and had to share.

    http://patch.com/illinois/orlandpark...rk-massage-spa

  10. #14905

    Orland park

    Long time listener abd first time posting. I been to a bunch of places all over the country cause of you guys. I am never out in this area but saw this today and had to share.

    http://patch.com/illinois/orlandpark...rk-massage-spa

  11. #14904
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    How about finding a Massage Therapist that plays on the first visit? Why waste time and money on subsequent visits hoping to play?
    As you know from your experiences, there are only two ways to find massage therapists who play: 1) go to the ones reviewed on this forum, which we've all been to, or 2) if you want to see someone new you've got to just give it a try and see what happens. That's what I did here.

    Nothing ventured, nothing gained (well, in this case not much was gained anyway, but you know what I mean).

  12. #14903
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomy99  [View Original Post]
    He said it is close to his apartment and he might go back if he is looking for a legit massage. The various criticisms that were posted hopefully were directed at me for my initial advice and not directed at franky. Sounds like he has a handle on the situation.
    That's right Zoomy. I wouldn't go back if I'm looking for extras, but that doesn't mean I won't ever go back. The massage, legit though it was, was a good one.

    I was certainly hoping there were extras to be had at this new place, but the fact that there aren't doesn't bother me. There are plenty of other places close by that can take care of that. I'm not a huge fan of Paradise (in part because I don't think the massage itself is very good), but Paradise is also in the neighborhood and can be counted on when needed.

    All that being said, I agree with those who are saying that there is no point going back to a place thinking you're going to start getting extras by virtue of being a repeat customer. I rarely strike out, but when I do I accept it and move on (unless, like here, the massage itself is worth the repeat visit).

  13. #14902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Let Me Understand This;

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Shouldn't be that difficult of a concept, but some people think that if they keep going back they'll eventually get a handy.
    The extra play guys expect at a legit spa is a hand job after subsequent visits? Really? Massage isn't really my main thing. But I'd rather go to a Massage Therapist that plays on the very first visit with a lot more than just a Hand Job. But that's just me.

    Bob, I can see your concept of OTC time with a therapist and having no limits. It works with my ATF.

  14. #14901

    Last paragraph

    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyJunk  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, long time listener first time caller here.

    There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.

    House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.

    I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.

    The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.

    The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.
    He said it is close to his apartment and he might go back if he is looking for a legit massage. The various criticisms that were posted hopefully were directed at me for my initial advice and not directed at franky. Sounds like he has a handle on the situation.

  15. #14900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Legit

    Actually, all three of my girlfriends work at legit spas. Never, ever, expect or ask for extras in the spa, but instead go on dates outside of the spa. All three (plus my wife) expect sex all the time. I'm exhausted!
    But, to the point of this thread, if the woman sets her limits, respect them. If you really like her, establish an out-of-the spa relationship. Then there will not be any limits. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Shouldn't be that difficult of a concept, but some people think that if they keep going back they'll eventually get a handy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape